Fall is here...now to plant my little pumpkin seed!!!

Misaacs I wanted to comment on the supplements and say that you're on the right track and good job!
Have you had your insulin levels tested? Most PCOS ladies have high insulin and the inositol powder helps with this.
However to that end it should be taken twice a day for a total of 4 grams, like Pregnitude. You should also take DCI. I did some research on it and one of the studies talked about how PCOS ladies did not have the right ratio of DCI to myoinositol. It's important to balance out that ratio with taking it, and also helps with egg quality that way. When I get home I'll have to look up those studies and link you.:)
Oh and have you had both you and your husband's vit D checked? Its important for you both to have good levels of that also.

Thanks, Minuet. Good luck on your next cycle. Glad AF is finally showing up. I always had a few days of spotting on a normal cycle. But I found on P when the spotting started, she came quick after.

I am def so excited you guys are going to IVF. It is not so scary. I have had a long road...and it isn't over. I am still nervous. But very optimistic. I will probably be nervous the whole pregnancy.

Please feel free to ask me anything you want...no matter how stupid you may think you sound.

Lol onesies for dogs and fake babies! That's funny. I guess with all the dog clothes these days...lol.
It must be exciting to start telling people, and planning surprises. :)
I know lots of people with dogs and babies, and they don't have problems. They just say never to leave a baby alone with the dog which makes sense for any animal. Even a cat could get scared if baby pulled its fur, and bite. One friend even has a giant great Dane who doesn't know his own strength and is always knocking things over, lol.

COngrats beagle. It must feel so good to have shared the good news with your family. I love the personalized chocolate wrappers, what a cute idea amd and a good keepsake for scrap booking etc.

I had a pretty uneventful weekend. AF came Friday and she came with a vengance. I think because of all the meds I was on AF was extremely heavy this month but staying positive and hopeful. As I start my get fit journey, I am thinking of signing up for weight watchers online. I am thinking of starting today but will see how this pans out in a minute.

Isn't it awesome, this thread started in fall 2014 to plant our pumpkin seeds and now we have so many of you who will be harvesting right in time for fall 2015 :). Wonderful news and congrats again to all those celebrating their BFP. For those like me still on the ttc journey, keep your head up and I hope we will all be sharing BFP announcements in 2015. Have a great week everyone!

COngrats beagle. It must feel so good to have shared the good news with your family. I love the personalized chocolate wrappers, what a cute idea amd and a good keepsake for scrap booking etc.

I had a pretty uneventful weekend. AF came Friday and she came with a vengance. I think because of all the meds I was on AF was extremely heavy this month but staying positive and hopeful. As I start my get fit journey, I am thinking of signing up for weight watchers online. I am thinking of starting today but will see how this pans out in a minute.

Isn't it awesome, this thread started in fall 2014 to plant our pumpkin seeds and now we have so many of you who will be harvesting right in time for fall 2015 :). Wonderful news and congrats again to all those celebrating their BFP. For those like me still on the ttc journey, keep your head up and I hope we will all be sharing BFP announcements in 2015. Have a great week everyone!

Have you looked in to Daily Burn? I started it & just never commited, but I did like the set up. You can stream it on your tv or if you are able to hook your computer to your tv you can link it that way. It is really cheap (less than $20 a month) & you choose what type of work out you want. I am going to start walking. Since I was not very active before, I have to take it easy on work outs. But walking is okay. I am weighing myself every day & putting it in my pregnancy app. I am hoping some of my weight will fluctuate before I start getting really big.

I'm so excited that you guys are moving into IVF. It's definitely a journey that none of us think we would need but it definitely is the most rewarding method. There have been a lot of research showing that going straight into IVF is more cost effect than IUI. The only problem is no one thinks (or wants to think) that IUI wouldn't work for them the first try!

We went to the library and checked out some pregnancy books this weekend. We did the same with the last pregnancy and but when I miscarried those books became so hard to look at I had to ask DH to take them back to the library right away. He asked me if I was sure I wanted to check them out again already instead of waiting for more confirmation after the next ultrasound. I said the way I look at it is that we have two cooking in there - chances of BOTH dying is probably pretty slim! I hope I'm right!! One of the books is about pregnancy with twins, triplets, or more and it's really an interesting read!

LOL at your family's reaction - beaglemom! I guess they really had no idea you were trying. It'll probably take them a few weeks for reality to sink in! Thanks for posting that site for personalized gifts - I'll have to check it out myself as well!

I'm so excited that you guys are moving into IVF. It's definitely a journey that none of us think we would need but it definitely is the most rewarding method. There have been a lot of research showing that going straight into IVF is more cost effect than IUI. The only problem is no one thinks (or wants to think) that IUI wouldn't work for them the first try!

We went to the library and checked out some pregnancy books this weekend. We did the same with the last pregnancy and but when I miscarried those books became so hard to look at I had to ask DH to take them back to the library right away. He asked me if I was sure I wanted to check them out again already instead of waiting for more confirmation after the next ultrasound. I said the way I look at it is that we have two cooking in there - chances of BOTH dying is probably pretty slim! I hope I'm right!! One of the books is about pregnancy with twins, triplets, or more and it's really an interesting read!

LOL at your family's reaction - beaglemom! I guess they really had no idea you were trying. It'll probably take them a few weeks for reality to sink in! Thanks for posting that site for personalized gifts - I'll have to check it out myself as well!

I bought a ton of books used...looking through them. I have to say I am not a fan of the What to expect.

Do you have a kindle? You can get a lot of free/cheap books on amazon kindle. Or use the amazon app.

Yeah..I've been reading about book recommendations on another board and no one seems to be a big fan of What to Expect When You're Expecting.

The one book that's been recommended several times is Expecting Better by Emily Oster. Of course our tiny library doesn't have it so I'll probably have to buy it myself. No kindles here.

Yeah..I've been reading about book recommendations on another board and no one seems to be a big fan of What to Expect When You're Expecting.

The one book that's been recommended several times is Expecting Better by Emily Oster. Of course our tiny library doesn't have it so I'll probably have to buy it myself. No kindles here.

You can get the kindle app free on your phone or tablet. I have a cheap one...I like it, but hard to give up a real book. But I am trying hard to use it more.

Thanks! I'll have to look into the app. But yes I'd assume it's definitely a different experience than actually flipping through the pages.

Minuet - I'm sure you'll be monitored closely on injectables so if any time too many follicles develop and you're not comfortable going through with it that cycle you can always cancel it. With PCOS, I'd think your dosage might need to be tweaked several times as it could be hard to find the right balance of ensuring the best quality eggs and the risk of too many eggs. Don't be discouraged if the first injectable cycle doesn't work out but treat it as a trial run and you might be pleasantly surprised!!

Congratulations beagle!! When is your first ultra sound date?

She told me at 6 weeks. I have an appt set for the 27th...so that may be the one where that happens. Seems like a long time. I have another Beta wed & I will find out more then.

Well I just called the Res office and spoke with the NP. I was hoping we could use the left over HMG but she said no they don't use that for ivf (of course!) and the ivf lady was in a meeting. So just waiting for her to call me back.
So if anyone needs some HMG I have some left LOL

I think I am 17 dpo. So my numbers may not be so high for that day. Dunno.

Michelle, let me know when you get your IVF protocol. I may have some leftover meds you can use.

That's a great number for 17DPO I think. With my mmc last year it was 306 at 15DPO. Checkout betabase.info and you'll see the numbers really vary greatly but I think yours is great!

Really what I meant was the number sounded high compared to others' first beta...but I may be further along than they were. I am very happy with my number. Although I did dream he split. I remember looking at 2 on the ultrasound & saying to him you were not supposed to split. Too funny!

I went to the consignment store at lunch. It is in the same shopping center as my job. Bought 2 little bathing suits!!!

I think your number is consistent with singleton. You should get a better picture after your next beta!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->