Fall is here...now to plant my little pumpkin seed!!!

My husband checked my test from tonight. Said he saw a line. I figured he was seeing a shadow again. But it's there! You guys may not be able to see it.

Attachments

• 20150203_203818.jpg
    20150203_203818.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 20150203_203727.jpg
    20150203_203727.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 8
I see a very faint shadow of a line but it's there!!! So exciting! Test again in the AM and post pics!

Oh my God beaglemom - it's totally positive!!! My eyes welled up when I saw them!!!! I'm so happy for you!! See I knew it would work! It has to work!!

FX'ed it gets darker tomorrow!!

:happydance:

Anymore tests, beaglemom?

I tested with the cheap test & the line is slightly darker. I did not take a pic. I also used a blue dye & there is a faint plus sign. I think I will go out & get more FRER because we can def tell a difference in the FRER & the cheap test.

Now trying to figure out how to tell my mom. My dad's birthday is Sunday, so I plan to write it in his card. But I want my mom to know first. So he may be getting his card a day or so late. I have plans to go see her Saturday telling her my husband wants to take pics of her hawks she has nesting at her house.

So do I go all out with tons of balloons or do I give her these little horse socks a bought a while ago in a Christmas bag & claim I forgot about them?

For anyone who needs them, I went to Walmart & they had the 3 pack of first response for $12.98 & first response is doing a buy one get one rebate. So of course I got 2 boxes so I can test every day!

While I was at Walmart I was thinking I will go big with my mom. But then passed all the V-Day stuff. Saw a small gift box. So I bought that, a little blue bear, & a onsie that says grandma rocks my world. I am going to buy her flowers & just say I wanted to give her a V-Day gift (which I don't normally do).

I haven't broken the news to family members yet so I'm still struggling of coming up with creative ways to announce myself. I'm thinking about a card of some sort but I need to be creative about it. I like the balloons because they are so "out there"!

Congrats Beagle. This maybe a silly question but with IVF how do they count how far along you are in your pregnancy? Therefore 2 weeks after the procedure, would this make you 4 weeks along in pregnancy?

Beagle & Florida GL on planning your pregnancy announcements. In case either of you need any further ideas, I believe there are threads on this site where you may find some inspiration.

Congrats Beagle. This maybe a silly question but with IVF how do they count how far along you are in your pregnancy? Therefore 2 weeks after the procedure, would this make you 4 weeks along in pregnancy?

Beagle & Florida GL on planning your pregnancy announcements. In case either of you need any further ideas, I believe there are threads on this site where you may find some inspiration.

Your date of retrieval is your O date. So if I had had a fresh cycle, my days were be the same as anyone else. But I had a frozen transfer. So on my date of transfer, they put in a 6 day embryo. So you take my days past transfer & add 6 to that. So I am roughly the equivelant of 12 dpo. That is not a silly question. I had to search & search for an IVF due date calculator.

Ok got it Beagle, thanks. We are planning to go forward with IVF in May so was just wondering.

AFM-Well I am here counting down until Friday morning for my Beta but as mentioned in previous posts, I am pretty sure I'm out. Once this cycle is behind me I am thinking that while I wait for IVF in May I will go on a serious weight loss/health journey with a goal to hopefully lose 20lbs by the start of the IVF cycle (mid May). At least this should keep me occupied and away from my ttc obsession lol.

Ok got it Beagle, thanks. We are planning to go forward with IVF in May so was just wondering.

AFM-Well I am here counting down until Friday morning for my Beta but as mentioned in previous posts, I am pretty sure I'm out. Once this cycle is behind me I am thinking that while I wait for IVF in May I will go on a serious weight loss/health journey with a goal to hopefully lose 20lbs by the start of the IVF cycle (mid May). At least this should keep me occupied and away from my ttc obsession lol.

Something I wish I had done was stay on supplements...especially for my husband. So I would research some vitamins to take for egg quality. Also put your husband on fertility blend...even if he doesn't have an issue...couldn't hurt. And a daily vitamin. I think the reason my egg count went down so much was due to a poor semen sample...something I didn't think was a big deal with IVF using ICSI. But apparently still matters. And I did PGS, so do some research on that too. It is expensive, but worth it for us. That is a personal decision. But we had 5 make it to biospy...only 2 normal. So we could have easily done 3 transfers with bad eggs. I was hesitant about IVF...but I found the more research I did, the better I felt. Also you can peek in to the other thread I am on. So many experiences. Lots of info & good ladies willing to share. it has been going for a while, but don't feel like you can't just jump in.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/a...upron-last-thurs-would-love-some-buddies.html

Thanks Beagle. Yes DH is on a vitamin blend now but I will definitely make sure he stays on them through to IVF as we do have issues with poor SA (I did kind of think he could relax as we are doing ICSI so thanks for the heads up). I never heard about PGS but will definitely look it up and see if this is something our clinic offers. I have been doing alot of googling research on IVF as well and I find the more info I get the more at ease and strangely excited I am for it to be May. I will check out the other thread you mentioned as well. Thanks again

The frer is darker. The cheap ones are hard to see. But not stressing. Just happy to still see lines!

Attachments

• 20150205_055550.jpg
    20150205_055550.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 5
So bit of a bummed night for me DH older sister called me saying she wanted to talk but don't say anything to DH. Anywho she shares that their 18 year old sister who just graduated one of the top in her class in June is pregnant. Their mother is deceased and father not around so DH and sister in law took over parenting roles. When she said it a numb feeling came over me. She will be telling DH today and I know he will flip out. Sighhh

So bit of a bummed night for me DH older sister called me saying she wanted to talk but don't say anything to DH. Anywho she shares that their 18 year old sister who just graduated one of the top in her class in June is pregnant. Their mother is deceased and father not around so DH and sister in law took over parenting roles. When she said it a numb feeling came over me. She will be telling DH today and I know he will flip out. Sighhh

I know that is not an easy situation to deal with on so many levels. Her being so young & now this new responsibility. And then putting that on top of your own TTC feelings. Try not to dwell on it. And remember she needs a lot of support from family right now.

Congrats beagle! I sometimes come over to see how you all are doing. Its been a long wait for you beagle! I wish you all the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->