Fall IUI support

Dani I am so sorry hun. I have not had any experience with miscarriages, but I can't even imagine the sadness and especially this time of year. Sending you some big hugs!!

Thanks. I just found out that the procedure got bumped to Friday... they couldn't get closer to Christmas if they tried. I hope next Christmas is a better one for me.

mkwalsh: Any update ? Has the spotting stopped ?

maybe_baby: Did they change your meds ? May be that's why change from last cycle to this cycle or otherwise sometimes out bodies are weird.:wacko:

MKaykes: How many dpiui are you ? Have you started testing already ?

Dani: I am sorry that you are going through all these. Hope by next Christmas you have baby in your arms. :hugs:

AFM: My IUI # 2 is scheduled for tomorrow. Lining is better than last time. Hoping and praying for the positive outcome.

Good luck to you all ladies for this cycle.

Fairyy I'm 9 dpiui not testing until the 1st or 2nd. Don't want to know before we spend 2 days with friends as I don't want to be sad and won't want to tell everyone right away of its a :bfp: and can't keep my mouth shut (nor can DH)

Fairyy I'm 9 dpiui not testing until the 1st or 2nd. Don't want to know before we spend 2 days with friends as I don't want to be sad and won't want to tell everyone right away of its a :bfp: and can't keep my mouth shut (nor can DH)

Fingers crossed for a New Year :bfp:

maybe_baby: Did they change your meds ? May be that's why change from last cycle to this cycle or otherwise sometimes out bodies are weird.:wacko:

AFM: My IUI # 2 is scheduled for tomorrow. Lining is better than last time. Hoping and praying for the positive outcome.

Good luck to you all ladies for this cycle.

Nope, meds were the same, so who knows. Like you said, bodies are weird! :shrug:

Sounds like we are cycle buddies! :happydance: I'm one day behind you, as I had IUI #2 on 1/31 and 1/1 (Happy New Year to me :haha:)

I am feeling really good about this cycle! I had 2 good follicles before I triggered- I think one was 19 and one was 20. Lining was promising at 7.8. DH's post wash count was 10million on day 1 and 8million on day 2, so feeling pretty good about those numbers as well :) PLUS there is a really attractive doctor at my practice, and he did BOTH of my IUIs. That's got to be a god sign!!! :winkwink:

I go tomorrow for a progesterone check- the practice I go to checks 3 days post IUI to confirm you ovulated, and give you an early boost to progesterone if you need it. I think most places check 7 dpiui? Last time, my number was low so I had to trigger again to boost it. This time I think my progesterone is much higher. My boobs are killing me! I'm assuming it's because I released 2 eggs, and am creating twice as much progesterone. I never feel like this so early in my cycle, but hoping it means my levels are where they should be!

fairry - are you testing out your trigger?

Good luck ladies with your recent IUIs. BFN for me yesterday so stopped my progesterone, AF should be arriving in a day or two. Hoping 3rd times a charm for us!

Sorry MKaykes for BFN this cycle. :hugs:Keeping fingers crossed for you for third cycle.

Maybe baby, yay for cycle buddies. Hope we both end up with BFP in next few days. When are you planning to test ? I am not testing out trigger this cycle. Will test on 14dpo and if negative then I will stop progesterone and if positive then I will go for blood test.

So sorry Mkayes =( Fingers crossed third time is a charm! Will you be doing anything different this cycle? Have you talked about injectables at all?

Maybe baby, yay for cycle buddies. Hope we both end up with BFP in next few days. When are you planning to test ? I am not testing out trigger this cycle. Will test on 14dpo and if negative then I will stop progesterone and if positive then I will go for blood test.

I am trying to hold out until Saturday 1/14 which will be 14dpiui. I am awful at not testing during the TWW. When we were TTC naturally I was always peeing on something, and last cycle I tested out the trigger. It's just too much stress obsessing over lines, so I've decided I won't do it this time around because what will be will be. I also took another trigger shot yesterday to boost my progesterone production, so it will be at least 12dpiui until the trigger is out anyway, so doesn't make sense to test it out.. I can just wait another 2 days to test for real. It will be a true test of will power though because I've got about 10 ICs under my bathroom sink just calling my name :dohh: If AF doesn't show by 1/16, I will go in for a beta that morning to confirm if I'm pregnant :happydance:

I had a blackout episode on 5dpo and some pink spotting on 7dpo. I clearly had my hopes up. But then got a stark white BFN on 10dpiui on FRER and Walmart 88cent test. I know I am out. But why I am getting these odd symptoms. Progesterone is to blame for all these. I even had some nose bleed today.

maybe_baby: How are you ? I see from your ticker that you are waiting to try IVF.
Sorry that IUI#2 didn't work.:hugs:

MKaykes : Good luck for IUI # 3. Hope third time is a charm for you. :)

Our IUI#2 also failed. Got a BFN at 10dpiui and today at 14dpiui. Waiting on AF. :)

Ah yes.. just got AF today, earlier than I anticipated. We were going to do another IUI cycle before moving on to IVF, but insurance denied the injectables. They said they would approve IUI with Clomid, but that would be a step backwards from where we are now, so I told them I wasn't interested. They did say they would approve us for IVF with ICSI, so that's the route we're ultimately taking. We will take this cycle off, and then I will start stimming for retrieval mid-February when I am CD 1 of my next cycle. I am feeling bummed, but weirdly ok.

So sorry you are feeling out fairyy. What's the next step for you?

So glad that your insurance covers IVF with ICSI. I hope this is what you need for your BFP. All the best. :)
Btw how IVF cycle works ? When are you suppose to start medication ? From day1 of IVF cycle or cycle prior ?

We don't have infertility coverage anymore under the new plan and that sucks.
So we are on a break right now for two months. Then we would do laparoscopy surgery to check for endometriosis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->