Fall/Winter... (40) DRAGON Babies 2012!! Dec - Apr 2012 BFPs... (7) Angels

Hi again ladies, just found this thread! Yay! Can I join in?
Im due 30th Nov according to my ov date but 30th according to drs so I dont know which to use? Still very early days but im just about starting to believe it!
Its nice to see u all in here!

Im due 30th Nov according to my ov date but 30th according to drs so I dont know which to use? Still very early days but im just about starting to believe it!
Congrats!! Maybe a Thanksgiving baby!? :)

I got my positive digi this morning. I'm so happy.

Congrats!! Maybe a Thanksgiving baby!? :)

Yep maybe but knowing my luck this one will hold on until christmas! lol! i am hoping it comes inbetween!
congrats to all of you!:happydance: :happydance:

I was thinking the same! I'm due december 11th but if I'm very late like the last one christmas will end up a double celebration.

ooh yes yours definitely could hold out that long!
Would u like to have a christmas baby??
I would rather some space inbetween as my other lo is jan 4th.
Its going to be a super expensive time of year!! lol!

I wasn't sure on having a christmas baby. Told DF that maybe we should hold off but we stay on the ttc train and then I got my bfp. Its pretty scary thinking of having a christmas baby but after 8 months ttc I'll happily go for a december baby. My DF's family are mostly october to january birthdays so it was inevitable.

I wasn't sure on having a christmas baby. Told DF that maybe we should hold off but we stay on the ttc train and then I got my bfp. Its pretty scary thinking of having a christmas baby but after 8 months ttc I'll happily go for a december baby. My DF's family are mostly october to january birthdays so it was inevitable.

We planned to stop ttc for the next 2 months too lol, but then up popped that lovely Bfp!!
I believe everything happens for a reason so these lo;s will come when they are ready to.
Cor you must have it expensive that time of year anyway! One more wont hurt eh?! :happydance:

My sentiments exactly. My little bean is a miracle. Years ago my DF was told that because of cysts on his balls he probably won't ever have children. We showed them!! Christmas this year will be understandably cheap with a lo coming into the world but I'm dreading every christmas after that. I en vision me giving birth on the 25th. Its just my luck. So.....what are you hoping for and have you decided names yet? We knew names before we was a month into ttc.

My sentiments exactly. My little bean is a miracle. Years ago my DF was told that because of cysts on his balls he probably won't ever have children. We showed them!! Christmas this year will be understandably cheap with a lo coming into the world but I'm dreading every christmas after that. I en vision me giving birth on the 25th. Its just my luck. So.....what are you hoping for and have you decided names yet? We knew names before we was a month into ttc.

Wow! well this really is a miracle bean :thumbup:
yes we plan to sort xmas out asap really dont want to be running around that close to the end.
Lol well at least you know someone else would be doing xmas dinner lmao!!:winkwink:
We dont mind what we have as we are on number 5 now, though it is all very different this time already, we have 3 boys and 1 girl and tbh would be happy with either, although i do feel boys are much easier lol!
yes we have decided on Charley for a boy and Maisey for a girl, what have u picked?

Aww, lovely name! We've chosen george richard for a boy and elanor rose for a girl. I've already told DF he can cook and do all last minute christmas shopping. He frowned at me. Lol.

Aww, lovely name! We've chosen george richard for a boy and elanor rose for a girl. I've already told DF he can cook and do all last minute christmas shopping. He frowned at me. Lol.

ooh i like your names too.
Lol well he will have to start practising!!
My dh is super chef so thats not a prob but he does so hate to shop lmao!
Im defo going to prepare the shopping in advance!

Luckily my DF can cook and loves shopping, he's not great at shopping but when I look like a whale he'll have no choice! Lol.

28329 - may i ask your display picutre is that your hand.. I love your tattoo if it is <3

My DH and I are both xmas babies! I was born on the 15th and he was born on the 18th. lol Good thing I will having this babe early and it will be November...Might have to plan the next one a little different!

Names for us are: Raif Shaheed or Hale Shaheed (boy) or Hazel Eileen or Zahra Eileen (girl). Names are so hard! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->