Fall/Winter... (40) DRAGON Babies 2012!! Dec - Apr 2012 BFPs... (7) Angels

Samantha that's my DF's hands. Although I do have my knuckles and inside of fingers done.

thats cool!

I want my hands done but I can't :(

I do have my foot and chest done though :D

Brilliant. I have a fair few. We was planning my next but that's on hold, can't have them done when preggo.

28329: And no better reason to have them on hold. :)

Congratulations to all the APRIL :bfp:! Showers and showers of them! :happydance:

LOL! This is funny! I thought this was the April testing thread. But my post also works here! :)

Thanks S!

I like hale and hazel! Be good for twins too lol!

That would be awesome! I am crazy and want twins so bad! Get it over in one more pop! lol
Fingeers crossed for you,
Krippy you never know!!
I'd love twins too, they run in my family on both sides but it seems to have missed me out =(
Oh well i do have enough really maybe im just being greedy!! lol!
:thumbup:

My sister had twin boys 13 years ago. She then had another set of twin boys 8 years ago! I kinda hope they miss me.

Lol! 2 sets would be alot! My nan had the same 2 sets of twin boys and lots of my family have/are twins so who knows!!
Fingers crossed for ya! x

The thought of multipuls scares me but what will be will be right?

I'm officially 1 day late for af. :happydance:

Has anyone felt baby move yet? The last few days I've lot I've felt some flutters after eating but not sure if it's baby or gas as its so early.

Has anyone felt baby move yet? The last few days I've lot I've felt some flutters after eating but not sure if it's baby or gas as its so early.

Yes, I feel him all the time now. It's more defined pops now for the most part, but earlier on (14-16 weeks) I also had some bubbly sensations. I think what distinguished those from gas for me is that they felt quite localized, all in the same place, clearly low enough to be in my uterus. Even so I was never totally sure it was Munchkin, but by now I'm quite sure. Congrats on this milestone! :thumbup:

That's so exciting!! I've had some round ligament type pains, random pinching feeling here and there

I don't think I've had movements yet that I can feel, I can't wait to feel it :D Having more stretchy/crampy pains than normal over the past few days though, I think baby must be having a growth spurt :D

Hi ladies, just popping over from the April testing thread to say HI! Will read thru all the posts here now!

Hoping to get thru the next ten days with no bleeding, as AF is due on the 14th. I'm nervous, but I feel much better then the last time around!

:wave: Hi to all the new joining ladies to this lovely thread: JEN_MOM24 and SAMJ732!!! CONGRATS! Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!!!

I am updating the first page Ladies!

Hope everyone else is hanging in nicely!:flower:

Ah, I probably should have said my EDD is December 22nd! Just in time for Christmas :) if the world doesn't end this year that is :haha:

Hello everyone! Never thought I would end up here :blush:

I have come over from the April testing thread after getting a lovely big BFP this morning on a digi (11 DPO) even though I had some faint line on one step from 9DPO.

I concieved on my first clomid cycle thank goodness as I had terrible side effects and was dreading another cycle! Fertility Friend has given me a due date of 21st December so very much looking forward to a Christmas chick and in a dragon year too - how prosperous! :flower:

This is my first baby and I am sooo nervous

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->