false hope..

chimmi

Reaction score
well the last few days i have been feeling pretty hopeful, i had a positive OPK last week, we BD'd around the right time, ive had sore nipples and boobs ever since OV, headaches, vivid dreams etc and i just looked back on my profile of my previous posts and in january i had sore boobs this early and all the other signs, was convinced it was all a good sign of PG, AF was even late a bit and then she came!! so now i just feel like "whatever" :shrug:
im not giving up but i feel maybe i shouldnt be on here so much.. :dohh:
i remember getting super excited once coz AF was 4 days late and shes never late - but then she came.
Ive had all the right symptoms month by month for the last year and ive NEVER had a BFP. rant over, sorry! :sleep:

Aw hon :-( I know how you feel. It's really hard!!!! But I have started to think - well if af is coming she is coming and being positive before she arrives doesn't make a) any difference as to her appearance or not or b) any less hard if/when she does come, if that makes sense? So you might as well be positive and try and feel happy and like it could happen? better than feeling down in the dumps anticipating its going to happen? ESP when it might not!!!

I really hope you get your bfp soon. hugs xxx

Yeah im just preparing for AF now.. tampons are back in the bathroom ready lol just checked my stock of them. I know its too soon to feel out, but just feel like its so far out there to actually happen to ME. If you know what i mean?
I try not to get my hopes up every month, but then something's make me think it might be it, and it never is. So I'm assuming this month now is gone. Don't really know what more i can do next month!

Is AF due tomorrow? Have you done a test? It ain't over til the old witch sings ;)

No she is due next week. I know its early to have a wobble, but I really thought sore boobs so early was a sign, but looking back I had this before and then AF came !

Well I distinctly remember telling my dh that I categorically was NOT pregnant the month I got my bfp with my dd, so those feelings we all have about it 'definitely not being my month' are not always right! :) I hate the 2ww. Try to keep as busy as poss! Hugs xx

Well I distinctly remember telling my dh that I categorically was NOT pregnant the month I got my bfp with my dd, so those feelings we all have about it 'definitely not being my month' are not always right! :) I hate the 2ww. Try to keep as busy as poss! Hugs xx

Aw thanks. I just told my fiance that AF is coming next week and he said no she's not.. i said yes she is and ive got the tampons ready lol. I asked him if my boobs look different (I was in the bath) and he said no. And I said SEE! lol poor bloke ive gone crazy. Things have gone tits up for my wedding and now I'm feeling like this

Agree and feel the same and for you chimmi. I feel the same every month, but I am starting to learn to ignore all those inklings now. I have to otherwise I'd go insane!

Great advice Fleur. We have to keep positive and keep rolling with the punches.
As LittleMum says its not over till she shows.

Keep the faith (you might as well):hugs:

Hun, I know exactly how you feel, I feel like crying today because I am getting serious period cramps and she isn't due for another 3/4 days. My OH said to me last week 'you will be pregnant this month, I just know it, I don't know whether he was trying to get out of doing a sperm count haha but it's played on my mind and I thought to myself maybe it could be, my nipples are SO sensitive, but my temps haven't had a spike after O so I don't think I have O'd which worrys me. OH going for his count tomorrow morning and I had blood tests yesterday. So sorry to let all this out on your thread! I hope it happens for us both soon! Xxx

Hun, I know exactly how you feel, I feel like crying today because I am getting serious period cramps and she isn't due for another 3/4 days. My OH said to me last week 'you will be pregnant this month, I just know it, I don't know whether he was trying to get out of doing a sperm count haha but it's played on my mind and I thought to myself maybe it could be, my nipples are SO sensitive, but my temps haven't had a spike after O so I don't think I have O'd which worrys me. OH going for his count tomorrow morning and I had blood tests yesterday. So sorry to let all this out on your thread! I hope it happens for us both soon! Xxx

At least you are both having tests. We haven't done anything like that yet! fiance just keeps saying "dont worry" and "it will happen"

I just honestly can't see this month being any different to others and it makes me sad

I know exactly how you feel, are you TTC #1?? I can't imagine ever seeing that second line :(

Yep TTC #1 for a year now! Silly, I can imagine being pg, having a baby/child.. but just CAN'T imagine getting that BFP

You sound just like me! It's been a year for me too, and I have good and bad days, today is one of those bad days wi the realisation this month is going to be the same as every other month! I never expected it to take this long :( I think about being pregnant/having a child all the time! I just can't get a bfp :( got everything crossed for you, when will you test? Xx

You sound just like me! It's been a year for me too, and I have good and bad days, today is one of those bad days wi the realisation this month is going to be the same as every other month! I never expected it to take this long :( I think about being pregnant/having a child all the time! I just can't get a bfp :( got everything crossed for you, when will you test? Xx

Yep im exactly the same! I was having good days up until now and suddenly I decided to look up about my previous cycles and symptoms, January was the same as this one..! Gah!
AF is due on the 18th so a week today I think..!
When is your AF due?x

I was loosing hope and got my BFP today Chimmi...it can happen. As others have said it is not over till AF comes and pregnancy symptoms can be alot like AF...hang in there girl!

What were your symptoms Castaway?

My AF is due at the weekend, might test in the morning and if bfn just wait until AF shows, sick of getting bfns but I can't help myself from testing. I'm so jealous of people who conceive really quickly, part of me knew I would be trying for ages because I'm not that lucky! Have you O'd yet? You are still in with a massive chance! Xx

What were your symptoms Castaway?

My AF is due at the weekend, might test in the morning and if bfn just wait until AF shows, sick of getting bfns but I can't help myself from testing. I'm so jealous of people who conceive really quickly, part of me knew I would be trying for ages because I'm not that lucky! Have you O'd yet? You are still in with a massive chance! Xx

Well early on I felt bloated and a bit of . I am almost 2 months passed giving birth to our son so I still have some baby weight and my breasts are big but I noticed, wow, they are getting bigger! Then I started getting stabbing pains near my belly button which reminded me of being pregnant as the uterus stretches. I tested this morning with a cheapie and it was negative BUT I think I read it to early so I took a FRER and right away positive.

I used the clear blue fertility monitor and love it, it lets you know when you ovulate so no guessing. We didn't really try as I had surgery about a week and half ago so we dtd two days in a row that ended up being 4 and 5 days away from ovulation. I said to hubby well it would truly be a miracle and it really is!

I had implantation at 8 dpo, I had a tiny piece of tissue that was brown/yellow in the toilet, FMU. I usually am positive 2 days after Implantation. Now I just pray we have a sticky bean!!

With my first pregnancy I was so adamant that I was going to get AF that I even wore sanitary towels for 3 days after she was due 'just in case', in the end my husband told me I was being ridiculous and sure enough I got my BFP!
AF symptoms and early pregnancy symptoms can be identical and I never had implantation bleeding etc

Aww congratluations castaway! hope its a sticky one for you.
I've been super bloated and gassy, really.sore nipples, achey boobs, feel sick every now and then.. but ive had these symptoms before and no bfp so whatevs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->