false hope..

Aww congratluations castaway! hope its a sticky one for you.
I've been super bloated and gassy, really.sore nipples, achey boobs, feel sick every now and then.. but ive had these symptoms before and no bfp so whatevs.

The symptoms can be the same and to be honest this morning I was like ehhh, I think it is AF coming. It was quite a surprise this afternoon. You will get a BFP chimmi, it takes time for some. Alot of it has to do with timing and you are doing that right with the monitor. YOu will get a BFP!:thumbup:

You dont always get IB then? I've read so many people who have had spotting and IB. I've never had it. Am 5DPO today not had anything seems quite dry down there but Feels wet ?

I didn't get ib with my dd so I wouldn't worry too much xx

You dont always get IB then? I've read so many people who have had spotting and IB. I've never had it. Am 5DPO today not had anything seems quite dry down there but Feels wet ?

Nope I don't bleed. Only 20% women get it actually, not common at all! What I seem to get is a bit of tissue released and you really have to look in the toilet for it or you would miss it! ha ha ha I also have the advantage that I know what to look for from my last pregnancy...but I knew when I saw that tissue I would either get a positive two days later or AF...

Nope I didn't have it and only 1 out of 5 of my friends who got pregnant round the same time had IB

I'm 7 or 8dpo today and also 'feel' wet although all is dry lol

Ahh ok! Still convinced AF is coming next week. also if im prepared for it then it won't be too much of a disappointment but if it doesn't come then thats a bonus

Ahh ok! Still convinced AF is coming next week. also if im prepared for it then it won't be too much of a disappointment but if it doesn't come then thats a bonus

I have found the only thing that keeps me sane when TTC is when I said to myself OK, you are going to get AF but maybe, just maybe you will be blessed. Great way to keep your head in the game chimmi!

I've felt wet since ov and I was at first but the last few days theres been nothing... But still the wet feeling. !

I've felt wet since ov and I was at first but the last few days theres been nothing... But still the wet feeling. !

Ditto I could not of put this better myself! I got a BFN yesterday tho but would've only been 6 or 7dpo. Trying to hold out til Friday but pretty sure I will test again tomorrow as I got a job lot of tests on the cheap! Lol

Ditto I could not of put this better myself! I got a BFN yesterday tho but would've only been 6 or 7dpo. Trying to hold out til Friday but pretty sure I will test again tomorrow as I got a job lot of tests on the cheap! Lol

Haha! When Is AF due? I only have one cheapie test and one digital. I've lost my opks, I tidied them away sonewhere at the weekend coz we had visitors! Oh well too late to opk. Just gotta wait. ergh

I was loosing hope and got my BFP today Chimmi...it can happen. As others have said it is not over till AF comes and pregnancy symptoms can be alot like AF...hang in there girl!

CONGRATULATIONS CASTAWAY!!!! :happydance: :dance::headspin::wohoo::loopy: What wonderful news!!!

Chimmi I know exactly how you feel...I am currently wearing a liner expecting to get that :witch: at any moment...AF is supposedly due tomorrow according to fertility friend [and today according to ovufriend] and I've been having BAD AF cramps on and off for the last two days. Then, of course, my temp dropped a lot this a.m. I wanted to :brat: but...it's not over yet!

AF still hasn't shown and I took two wondfo cheapies this afternoon and there is the faintest there/not there line [can hardly even get a photo of it]...I already told my DH we were out this month and now...I'm just slightly hopeful again so it ain't over til it's over.

xo lots of luck & :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->