False negative?

TheConfused1

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I was wondering if any of you got false negative results even when you were pregnant. I've heard of people who had false negative HPTs and blood tests and only found out through an ultrasound.

If you have gotten false negatives, how long until you got a positive and how did you find out you were pregnant.

Thank you xxx

It's so so rare for that to happen. If your late for AF by 5+ days there's like a 98% chance a hpt will pick it up. But you said you are still having periods? If you really feel you are pregnant then go visit a doctor. A simple blood test or even a feel of your tummy will make things clearer for you. If you think you are feeling movement like you said in your other post then a doctor would be able to feel your uterus as you would be a few months gone. I also read in your other post that you are using the withdrawal method so I highly doubt that you are pregnant. Maybe tracking your cycles will help you a little in future. Then you will know if you are truly late and if you are ovulating. Good luck! Hope you get your bfp very soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->