false positive clear blue test!!?

emmac147

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to the site but need some feedback! I took a clear blue digi test on Friday that said pregnant, 1-2 weeks. It was a pack of 2 so I took the other one today (Monday) and it says not pregnant! CAN YOU GET FALSE POSITIVES?????

Do you know when your period is due? The only time I've had a digital go from "pregnant" to "not pregnant" is when I had my chemical pregnancy (really early miscarriage) in December unfortunately - that's the only personal experience I have as far as a positive test turning negative.

I found an article explaining more info, hopefully it helps!
https://www.parents.com/pregnancy/signs/test/false-positive-pregnancy-test/

I've never heard of a false positive digi, like pp said the only time I've had that happen too was in an early loss. Did you use fmu? Id repeat the test again and see what happens. Good luck!

When are you due on? Could be your urine was more concentrated on the first test, or could be a chemical pregnancy, I had one and my tests went from positive to negative in a week!
Have you done any normal tests as well to see if your line has got weaker?
Fingers crossed its just a blip xx

Thank you for the link, I'll test again in the morning as in was due on today. Fingers crossed :)

unfortunately negative this morning and started to bleed, so not good :(

Oh no sorry to hear that :( I got pregnant the month after my chemical so don't give up!! It might throw off your ovulation tho, hope next month is your month!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->