Famous Labor Quotes

I didn't say anything too weird, I left my BFF a voicemail like 15 mins after being rolled out of surgery though and sounded like a drunk or something :dohh:

And I did beg for a Five Alive after as well.

Just sat here and read the whole 12 pages! Some brilliant quotes and stories! Not actually even TTC yet but thought I'd tell you what my mum said when she was in labour with me:

(as she was trying to get off the bed) 'I don't want to do this anymore, I'm going home!'
(when I was born) 'She's so ugly!' Thanks mum!!
and also my granddad said 'Awww she's not gona like her hairy back when she's older!' I have such a lovely family! (btw I don't have a hairy back now-lol)

:rofl:
my mums first words when both me and brother came out were- "are they ginger?!" :haha: nice isnt it?!

ellie that sounds like FOB although your mum probably didnt mean at as much. waiting for my first scan he was very loudly saying about how bad it would be to have a ginger child infront of a load of pregnant women one who was actually ginger lol.

I really don't get it. What's so bad about it? I never understood.

i dont understand it either. i wouldnt want my baby to be ginger but thats because i know they struggle with being in the sun more which i think is a bit unfair but other than that i wouldnt be bothered.

Summer is probs going to be ginger as her daddy is very very naturally orange :haha:

But ginger can be so cute, so I'm hoping it'll be a nice ginger :D

xx

i dont care about it either!! i never minded, i dont get the deal with it :shrug: i think its lovely! x

i had to swear even with my mum there sometimes, only fucking hell fucks sake though :blush: she understood :haha:
haha same! all i said was fuuuuuckin hell, always drawing out the fuuuuuuck :D x

they left me with him overnight when i still had the effects of the spinal AND had a catheter, drip and countless other wires :| IDIOTS! xx
same! i kept having to buzz them to come and pass him to me! :( x

same!! lol. i actually cried at one point cos i needed them to help me breastfeed i felt like such a failure! x

Random but I think linsay lohan looked sooooooo much prettier when she was her normal gingery self. And minus the drugs :haha:

Just sat here and read the whole 12 pages! Some brilliant quotes and stories! Not actually even TTC yet but thought I'd tell you what my mum said when she was in labour with me:

(as she was trying to get off the bed) 'I don't want to do this anymore, I'm going home!'
and also my granddad said 'Awww she's not gona like her hairy back when she's older!' I have such a lovely family! (btw I don't have a hairy back now-lol)

my mums first words when both me and brother came out were- "are they ginger?!" :haha: nice isnt it?!

I'm glad everyone likes my mums quotes! Lol. Me and my mum were recently discussing this actually and she was re-telling my sis how when I came out she burst into tears and declared I was ugly! Since I am old enough to defend myself now I told her 'well I did just come out of your vagina!!!' quite loudly in the pool at center parcs! Hahahaha. It's true tho! Lol.

I'm glad everyone likes my mums quotes! Lol. Me and my mum were recently discussing this actually and she was re-telling my sis how when I came out she burst into tears and declared I was ugly! Since I am old enough to defend myself now I told her 'well I did just come out of your vagina!!!' quite loudly in the pool at center parcs! Hahahaha. It's true tho! Lol.

hahahahaha! Obv not ugly now though, so that's good :)

hahahahaha! Obv not ugly now though, so that's good :)

:blush: Thank you!:) She has said that I'm not now, so that's a start I suppose, haha.

Summer is probs going to be ginger as her daddy is very very naturally orange :haha:

But ginger can be so cute, so I'm hoping it'll be a nice ginger :D

xx

im hoping this tooo ...
doesnt help that my mam was ginger too :dohh:

x

I don't have any labour quotes yet but OH is convinced he shall spend his time in fits of laughter at me on gas and air. Mainly because even normally I talk when I'm half asleep and don't remember. The other night I apparently said to him "we will have a ruby wedding anniversary. Then I won't want a curry" he's not letting me live that one down lol.
Also when I'm high - before pregnancy obv - which will be like me on gas and air I just say the weirdest things like a boy we know looked like a possum. I could see my toes moving but I was convinced I wasn't moving them and someone else was and when I get snug I just sit and murrmur to myself "snuggly snug snug" over and over :S

Labour will be interesting lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"