FAO all mods and admin

I am as soon as I have done my spring clean!did the kitchen today!xx

ermmmmm i would but maybe a xmas tree might look odd next to a pumpkin in a months time :rofl:
tell you what!! ill rake round for my father xmas doorstop and put that out???? :rofl:

Pumpkin's and christmas trees would look great. I dont have pumpkins though, they stink

oh well your ok! kids love the pumpkins in my house! lol
ok ok ill take a huge leap and hang up my wreath on the door for all to see :blush:

Tasha love do I need to change your join date so we can say we dont know you *weird newbie alert* haha <hides>! Halloween = good point, coming to mine this year :) ?

:rofl: Sorry but no :rofl:

I'd rather not think about cold weather, ice and snow :sulk:

YAY Vix's :happydance:

:rofl: :rofl: How rude, you could never deny knowing me, just like buttnose and boofs couldnt ban me, cos I am just too awesome.

Who are you inviting to yours at Halloween, or is it an open invitation to the whole forum? :haha:

Wobbles, it is really nice to see you posting on here :flower:

so what do you lovely ladies think about the secret santa card thing? :D xx

Your weather is better than ours? Must not swear, but may it ............. down with rain pahahaha

Your weather is better than ours? Must not swear, but may it ............. down with rain pahahaha

:rofl: :rofl: we dont have seasons anymore do we, just a whole lot of rain all year through.

mine or Tasha's or someone else? :shrug: :rofl:

weather here right now is not bad :lol: supposed to be really warm Friday

I think yours Vickie, as we only live a few hundred miles apart.

tash- ill spring clean my front door lol

REEEAAAALLLLYYY want to do secret santa!!!!

i want a thanksgiving kinda thing in england :(

I get confused easily at this time of night :lol:

Sorry but I've got to get through Halloween first :haha:

and we still celebrate both the Canadian and US Thanksgivings and than I'll think about Christmas :lol:

So you have loads to celebrate, so jealous. 10th October Canadian thanks giving, halloween 31st October and then American thanks giving 24th November. That means your tree is only up for a month before christmas :cry:

YAY Vix's :happydance:

:rofl: :rofl: How rude, you could never deny knowing me, just like buttnose and boofs couldnt ban me, cos I am just too awesome.

Who are you inviting to yours at Halloween, or is it an open invitation to the whole forum? :haha:

Wobbles, it is really nice to see you posting on here :flower:
Erm I'll ban you in a minute :lol: I invited you last year, no not the forum *flick* :witch:

Erm as for your ban I wouldnt test that lol they have the buttons ......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->