FAO all mods and admin

There is two Eid's? I never knew that.

They already agreed, but cos you asked so nicely when I go to Lapland (3rd December) I will ask him for you :thumbup:

Aww :cloud9: thanks :happydance: . If it snows here, it's a miracle, we live in the desert :rofl:

Yeah, we have 2 Eids & they are two months apart, one is 3 days & the other one is 4 days. So we have 7 days of celebrations :happydance:

:rofl: okay I will still ask, no promises though

Ijust read up on the two eids, very interesting. We totally need to do that for Christmas, towards the end of January when everyone has the post christmas blues have another christmas.

what are eid's?

They are Muslims celebrations. Something like Christmas & thanksgiving.

We have the 1st one after we're done fasting Ramadan (we are now celebrating it & it started on Tuesday, it lasts for 3 day)

The second one is during haj (the annual pilgrimage to Mecca in Saudi Arabia by Muslims) which is 2 months & 10 days after the 1st one & it lasts for 4 days

I dont need to wait, I am right because I always am :p

:rofl: I only noticed the buttnose in another thread! I giggled at it.

Can we go in now.

ha ha love the name, its really suits you :hugs:

Poor buttnose.
Even when your name is restored, we wont see you as buttonnose... we'll see you as butt ON nose. :lol:

lmao buttnose! def suits ya hun! thats why you shouldnt threaten perfectly innocent members with banning :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->