FAO all mods and admin

We have halloween and bonfire night thats it!!

no :lol: 4 minutes to 8

In better shape than I was last night though :haha: Probably a good thing as I'm doing important admin duties right now :winkwink: :rofl:

I wouldn't blame button for banning you :haha:

We usually get our tree up mid-late November. We always get a real one and they don't last forever ;)

Erm I'll ban you in a minute :lol: I invited you last year, no not the forum *flick* :witch:

Erm as for your ban I wouldnt test that lol they have the buttons ......

You wouldnt and neither would they, you all love me too much and as I said last night the forum wouldnt be the same.

Yes, I will come hun :thumbup:

Tasha you know as much as me how these 'mods' play lmao buttnose (lmao sorry) and boof may use you as their first experiment :lol:

no :lol: 4 minutes to 8

In better shape than I was last night though :haha: Probably a good thing as I'm doing important admin duties right now :winkwink: :rofl:

I wouldn't blame button for banning you :haha:

We usually get our tree up mid-late November. We always get a real one and they don't last forever ;)

Yay, your doing Santa's Grotto :thumbup:

She wouldnt :smug:

I love real trees but the pines falling off drive me mad.

I forgot we have bonfire night here, and I nearly made a complete fool of myself and ask if you have it then I remembered what it is for :dohh::haha:

Tasha you know as much as me how these 'mods' play lmao buttnose (lmao sorry) and boof may use you as their first experiment :lol:

:rofl: didnt they do Donna (Harvey'smum) last night or was that someone else then? :shock: They banned her which was nothing to do with me

Did they? Lol!!! Im not on my proper connection so im missing stuff :lol:

Yes because naughty Harvey'smum kept calling buttnose, buttnose :haha:

and the reason was 'cos santa said' :rofl:

:shock: you are mean Wobbles :growlmad:

Any way did you not see how many times I wrote it earlier in this thread? Must of been about 50 times or more on the one post cos it will get Donna banned again and not me, buttnose loves me :happydance:

I personally thank you should link her to it :flower: Much more effective :lol:

:shock: now you too Vickie. Mean!!! :cry:

hmm, we'r still celebrating Eid, my birthday is on Nov 9th & we will also be celebrating the second Eid second week of Nov, & Omar's birthday is on Nov 17th. I will be too busy to think about Christmas anytime soon :rofl:

I cant think about christmas if it's not a bit cooler & I'd love a snowy Christmas this year, I never had a snowy Christmas :(

Tasha, can you please visit Santa again & ask him for a snowy Christmas here? If he agrees I promise to convince the admins to open Santa's grotto soon :rofl:

There is two Eid's? I never knew that.

They already agreed, but cos you asked so nicely when I go to Lapland (3rd December) I will ask him for you :thumbup:

i have taylors birthday in 2 weeks, Halloween and OHs birthday is on halloween too, bonfire night then mias birthday is 7th NOV then its xmas, so ill be VERRRYYY busy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->