Fao Squish

Kota

Mum and Preg!
Reaction score
https://www.childsplaysussex.co.uk/images/expanded/tommee_tippee_puzzle_teether_b.gif

Tommee tippee does do a kids one, but its thicker, shorter and doesn't twist in on itself as much. P loves the one he has as he can manover it really well and get it in his mouth easily to chew on.

ahaha bet that costs a fortune too....T loves chewing on plasticy stuff atm!

£5.50 when I saw it in a pharmacy! No way i was paying that when the niquitin one works perfectly. :haha:

where did you get the niquitin one from? I dont care if I have to pretend to smoke to get hold of one....:rofl:

Tesco and asda sell that one too! Lol

where did you get the niquitin one from? I dont care if I have to pretend to smoke to get hold of one....:rofl:

:lol:

no idea.. we found it when we were packing up the flat, it could have been there years, :lol: i thought it might be good for him so sterilised it for him.
you could always give niquitin a call.. :lol:

Aimee has that twisty rattle, she used to love it lol
we have to smokey one too, me nana got given it and Aimee nabbed it :D

ahaha can someone who smokes/used to smoke please donate one to Theo :rofl:

not to keen on the smokey one Jo, it comes apart into small bits x

we have one of those somewhere, bought it for Ethan and it was a hit with my older 2 too :thumbup:

Get the smoking one free in a 'quit kit' from the NHS!

https://smokefree.nhs.uk/quit-tools/quit-kit/

not to keen on the smokey one Jo, it comes apart into small bits x

I did worry about this, but even if P managed to snap it apart so it wasn't a continous 'circle' I don't believe he has the dexterity to then pull the end link off. The moment I think he does I'll be taking it away from him.

is it wrong Ive ordered the free quit smoking kit so I can fiddle with it and see if he would be able to break it yet :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->