FAO; xxxJacxxx

taylors-mummy

Reaction score
Jac - the bumble bee arrived :flower:, has it been prewashed/washed at all? Doesn't feel like it has! :wacko:

Although I still haven't tried Taylor with a Cushie! :blush: He's in a boring v3 right now cause he is still in his sleepsuit (naughty mummy!) :haha: but when I change him into his clothes (and by clothes I mean socks and t-shirt!) :haha: I will put one on him! Fingers crossed they work for us, will be so gutted if they don't!! :cry:

Hehe she's ignoring you :p

How are you finding the V3s?? And how was the cushie if you tried it?

I love the v3s even with just the long insert they last 3hours! So can't complain, just wish they done prints and snaps! My life would be complete!

I didn't try the cushie yet! I went to take his v3 off and he had started to poo already so I was like are you heck pooing in your nice cushie so he went into another v3 then The mother in law took him out this afternoon so he went into a sposie then into his flip for bedtime ): will definately put one on him tomorrow though and report back!

I also need to try him with an itti, but the large looks teeny! What's that about?! :o

Ohhh I'm not! Sorry!

just seen this. Its been worn and washed. It had 3 quick pre-washes in my machine before he wore it, so should be ok to chuck on now.:thumbup:

What did you wash with cause it doesn't feel like my prewashed ones - it's much lovelier!! :flower:

LOL at not wanting him to poo in his cushie :headspin:

I wish BGs did more colours or some nice prints too! I've got 3 but i'm really NOT a fan of velcro... I hate how it ages and gets bitty really quickly so i'm getting lots of BG organics instead, just cos I prefer poppers!

I thiiiink that itti's look small compared to most nappies cos they're such low rise, if I remember rightly?

Thats what I thought was the issue with the ittis! Will try that tomorrow too!

Yeah the Velcro goes so quickly!! And I think they lose a lot of value because of that!!

I'm in bed stressing out now because Taylor is sleeping but I think he smells like he has pooed!! But I do this quite alot and he usually hasn't :s it's very strange indeed!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->