FatBuster 2011 Thread. Roll On In...

Welcome! :)

I forgot to say my new weightwatchers book came toda, I'm starting pro points tomorrow cus I'm doing my weigh in Friday mornings, not had quite a full week yet so not expecting a loss really, this week was just a practice week to get back in the game not done too bad so far :) xx

this morning i had a scrammbled eggs, and toast and a cup of tea no sugar :)

and becki i didnt see your call till midnight! i left my phone in my coat pocket and didnt go out for a fag since, cos i have none left :cry:

have you got any now? ring me! i had to stand on my own it was awful haha i dint enjoy it! xx

well ive decided to do old points today but im going to write down the pro points value too just to see how it tallies up :)

breakfast - 1weetabix w skimmed milk = 1.5points (3pro points!)

Will go through & update later on tonight.

Well done on the recent losses! Great start to the new year!

Ive been busy clearing out the house over last few days.

Ive decided to order some Whey protein Powder when i get bit of extra cash (Hope its soon though i need my protein! lol)

breakfast - weetabix skimmed milk = 1.5 (3pp)
lunch - 2pieces WW bread toasted with tuna mayo = 5 (7pp)
dinner - pasta with tomatoes, peppers, garlic and onion sauce and a sprinkle of cheese = 8 (11pp)
snacks
2minature heroes = 1 (2pp)
ww jaffa cake bar = 2 (2pp)
ww chocolate mini roll = 2 (2pp)

= 19.5 points and 27 pro points :) really not bad at all! i will probably have another snack later too x

Hi girls, sounds like your all doing well. Im struggling :cry: TOTM and I have been having chocs here and there :growlmad: finding it difficult ATM :(

paula dont worry, i bet you still lose! and its that time of year, you have done so well you will get back on track soon, youve done amazing you of all people deserve abit of chocolate here and there xx

same paula!

am due tomorrow however i dont think it will show, this will be first month in years going back to having periods, boy oh boy have i got some cravings!

No change in weight for me :\

Edit: to add, think i must have lost 0.5lbs, as my BMI has changed from 34.6 - 34.5

I have lost 3lbs :happydance:

Starting weight 10stone 8lbs
Current weight 10stone 5lbs
Goal weight 9stone 7lbs

i lost 1lb gutted! only been 5days though so hopefully next friday will have a better loss! x

breakfast - my friend came around, brought me a cheese and bacon turn over, i ate 3 bites and it was just too salty and greasy so i felt guilty, i didnt eat anymore and had a fruit salad instead so 3pp for that x

Well done Booth. 1lb is still a loss so going the right direction :thumbup:

thanks!

and welldone everybody on your losses! :) xx

Well done on the losses.
Iv had shake, 2 turkey rasher, tuna, broccoli, cauloflower quiche. Extra tuna, smaller tin so less pastry so hoping was less. Cals. Made apple pie out ww book plus custard.
Tea will be shake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"