FatBuster 2011 Thread. Roll On In...

I dont agree with whole master cleanse.
Detox is a detox not a diet, to me certainly not a healthy way to loose weight.
IMO its a quick fix.

Im sure ive seen kinect on ebay for 119.99 now. Selling the wii worth was worth every penny for kinect.

My day

cereal w/semi milk
2 wholemeal buns w/butter 3/4 tin of tuna bit salad cream, lettuces.
salted peanuts
2 fish cakes 1/4 tin of tuna, mushrooms fried in cooking spray, carrots, cabbage lettuces & salad cream
few slices of cheese (30ish grams)
=1070

Im stuffed! may have bowl cereal.

8 glasses of water
40mins on dance central so far
cals burnt so far:307

i might get kinect when my insurance comes through! crap having nothing to go on, im really missing wii fit at the moment, though im gunna do as much as i can without it! :( xx

I dont agree with whole master cleanse.
Detox is a detox not a diet, to me certainly not a healthy way to loose weight.
IMO its a quick fix.

Well that's why I did a bit of digging around on t'interweb. Doesn't seem healthy to me and as I said earlier, you'll probably put the weight back on when you start eating normally. I'm going to stick to eating healthy, good supplements and exercise :happydance:

Ner, same as i dont fully agree with cambridge, ive seen plently get stones off sooo quick, as soon theyve ate gone back on plus more.
No learning of new eating habits

Becki id get kinect if you can, dont need fitness games for it too be a workout.

Ner, same as i dont fully agree with cambridge, ive seen plently get stones off sooo quick, as soon theyve ate gone back on plus more.
No learning of new eating habits

Becki id get kinect if you can, dont need fitness games for it too be a workout.

What is the cambridge diet?

WOOHOO just done 1 hour 3 mins on wii fit and burnt more than my daily calorie target of 445 - I burnt 481 :happydance: gonna do that every single day as well as swimming lenghts twice per week :D looking forward to it! neeeeeed this weight OFF me!! hate being fat! x

well done paula!

i just had 2 more heroes so 1point, got 3 left now prob have a hot choc later x

WOOHOO just done 1 hour 3 mins on wii fit and burnt more than my daily calorie target of 445 - I burnt 481 :happydance: gonna do that every single day as well as swimming lenghts twice per week :D looking forward to it! neeeeeed this weight OFF me!! hate being fat! x

Wooo go you! :happydance:

Hiya girls :) everyone looks like they are doing so well!

ive normally really cheated by day 3 LOL x

morning, im just having a cup of tea, got no food in now cant wait to go shopping tomorrow! x

Faythe starting plan usually like 800 Cals no food only replacement food, soups and shake@ a lot of water.
Well. Done Paula!! Highly recommend hrm for Wii exercises as was always saying higher than what I had.
Good going hannah keep up good work.

I'm having those new season and shake bags for dinner.
Going be like chicken , potatoes, carrots, swede, cabbage. Got no onions left, boo.

So it's day 2 and so far so good :thumbup:

I have done a 30 minute workout of the Davina Body Buff dvd.

What day is everyone weighing themselves? I am undecided between Friday and Monday at the moment x

Im doing sunday, as thats the day my weightwatchers meeting starts :) x x

i have been crap today, i havnt eaten anything except a lemonade pencil thing and a cream egg minature hero, oh and a piece of ravioli, i dont feel well though,

good news is iv been paid early so i can go shopping tonight and then ill have actual food i can eat in the house, at the moment there really is nothing in! no milk, bread, eggs, potatos, anything really im starving but its either eat crisps or eat nothing and id rather not eat crisps, x

Just popping in to say hello- won't be joining you this year as I had a BFP on Christmas Day :) hope the dieting all goes well - good luck and Happy New Year xxx

aww thank you Hannah :) hope you and Ava are well, must do a southampton meet soon xx

I've had a really good day today and definately not going to fall off my diet wagon!

Weigh in tomorrow :happydance:

Well done so far girlies! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"