FatBuster 2011 Thread. Roll On In...

Wooo, I lost my first pound!

Weigh 10 stone 11lbs this morning :happydance:

I was hoping for more than 1lb, but because I'm 'on' this week I have bloated and retained water, damn body :haha:

I was crap yesterday had a cheese and ham wrap and 2 ww mini victoria sponges, and a few sweets really didn't feel well and had no food in! I went shopping last night so back to pointing today and I got bottled water so gunna try drink 2litres today! x

Ell done on your loss faythe xx

Ell done on your loss faythe xx

Thanks hunny!

I've also lost 1" off my chest!! :haha:

I think I've lost more than 1lb but my period bloatedness with water retention has ruined my weigh in :haha:

Next wednesday should be a good weigh in :happydance: xx

Well the diet officially kicked in yesterday. I had fruit for breakfast, a grilled chicken flat bread for lunch and vegetable stir fry for dinner.

Today I've had a bagel with low fat spread and having soup for dinner. Not sure about lunch, probably carrot sticks and humous. I'm due on this week so hoping my boobs and tummy feeling bigger is a little bi of bloatedness. I'm still hovering around the 10,8 mark which I'm 'pleased' with considering it's post Christmas.

Hope eveyone has a good day!

I was hoping for more than 1lb, but because I'm 'on' this week I have bloated and retained water, damn body :haha:

Well done Faythe. I am 'on' this week too so I expect to not lose as much this week but atleast it will hopefully be a bigger loss for us the next week :thumbup:

Day 3 for me. So far so good again but I am starting to get peckish now. I had planned to have a mushroom cup a soup for lunch but don't really fancy it, cheese on toast is much more appealing but I won't cave into temptation!

Well done for the loss faythe :happydance:

Today ive had a packet of crisps 1 point, a yogurt 1 point, and some noodles 3 points, i missed breakfast as i woke up at 9.40 and has a doctors app at 10.10 :dohh:

21 points left :lol: im having pasta bake for dinner so now i can have a biggish portion :happydance:

My doctor said i needed to lose weight today! i was like :shock: thanks :haha:

Well done Faythe. I am 'on' this week too so I expect to not lose as much this week but atleast it will hopefully be a bigger loss for us the next week :thumbup:

We will totally rock the scales next week hunny :happydance:

Just got back from a ride on my MTB. God I am knackered, think I might have a power nap 'cos I've got a really bad tension headache :wacko:

Today ive had a packet of crisps 1 point, a yogurt 1 point, and some noodles 3 points, i missed breakfast as i woke up at 9.40 and has a doctors app at 10.10 :dohh:

21 points left :lol: im having pasta bake for dinner so now i can have a biggish portion :happydance:

That's nice of them, I'd slap my GP if he said that to me!

Make sure it's a good portion with 21 points!!

Well done Faythe :happydance:

I did my weigh in earlier (first 'official' one since before Christmas) and I've lost 1.5lbs. I'm really chuffed as I wanted to stay the same over Xmas but to have lost has cheered me right up :happydance: So now weighing in at 10lb12 and total loss of 8.5 lbs Yay!!

Good luck everyone, keep up the good work :D

xx

:happydance: well done bluebell! :happydance:

typical ive been itching and coming up in hives and when my doctor says to take a picture of them they dont come up :dohh:

Well done bluebell!:thumbup:

Mr Faythe is still tackling my cross trainer :haha:

It was supposed to come partially assembled, but there's loads to do. I'm itching to get on it :haha:

:happydance: well done bluebell! :happydance:

typical ive been itching and coming up in hives and when my doctor says to take a picture of them they dont come up :dohh:

they come up when we on phone im ringin you when iv ate dinner xx

well iv been busy today lots of walking,

breakfast - not really proper breakfast but a WW yoghurt .5 point
lunch - WW bagel with WWcheese, salad and abit of mayo 5.5points
snack - WW jaffa cake bar 2points

making dinner now - WW pepperoni pizza with tbsp of mayo 10points

so will be 18points, i may have WW rice pudding afterwards only 1.5 x

my doctor said this to me too! went to get my next lot of the pill and she weighed me then said ' my you have put on alot of weight' (theyve never even weighed me before btw) i could have died there and then on the spot haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->