• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

FatBuster 2011 Thread. Roll On In...

I did a sneaky midweek weigh in and im down 3/4 of a lb already so hopefully I can keep it going and it will be at least a 1lb loss this week. I went swimming last night and did a 2 mile walk this morning too got a lot of motivation at the mo

Well done Faythe :thumbup:

Go Buttons, you are doing great

I have got alot on the next 4 days so will not be calorie counting and exercising much but I am determined to make the right choices so fingers crossed I don't have a gain on Monday xx

I've lost another 1lb... so 5lbs since the beginning of January :happydance:

good stuff, averaging a pound a week (y)

I had a good day today, about 1600 cals and burned about 2200 :thumbup:

Sorry you've eaten 1600 cals and burned 2200 cals? Thats a minus 600 figure.... you do realise that's dangerous!!!!

I'm not sure if you don't understand me or if I now don't understand what you mean? What I'm doing is not dangerous,I burned 2200 cals for the day. That's my BMR+any activities I did, I consumer 1600 cals creating a 600 cal deficit for the day. Lol, I would have fainted at anything below 1200 cals

Today was meh, consumed about 1900 and burned about 2100 so only a 200 cal short. Blah, really need to hit 500/day to reach my goal of 1 pound per week. Did manage to make it to the gym for half an hour to work out... found it really hard... still have a cough stuck in my chest so I was constantly out of breath. Not fun, try again tomorrow!

hey girls, not been on in a while still being doing my WW, had a sneaky weigh in this morning and scales are down by 2lbs again! hope they still are on monday!! :happydance:

Congrats boothh!

Doing pretty good today here, started with a piece of bread, some cheese and two eggs for breakfast with a tea. Then worked my butt off hauling wood inside and getting my car shoveled out... spent a good hour shoveling and an hour hauling wood... no gym for me today, freaking sore!! and still have to work tonight :(

Hiya

Sorry not been around much, clearing the house out its crazy stuff & stressful with the people on ebay i will strangle 1 of them soon enough.

Well done on all the recent losses i will go through & update now.

Ive completed day 8 on shred now

x

We are all freshly updated :)

Hoping i may be finally able to move my ticker tomorrow, im god dam sick of seeing '73' lol

Hannah, all I remember seeing was sts and a sneaky weigh in?
What your current now, ill iupdate?

Im now 15.12 :) but fingers crossed it will be less then that tomo morning :D :lol: x

I'll go update now

Well done

Iv lost 2lb. IVe updated with shred photos on my journal.

well done to peeps that have lost at weigh ins today keep up the good work

I've lost another 1lb... so 5lbs since the beginning of January :happydance:

good stuff, averaging a pound a week (y)

I had a good day today, about 1600 cals and burned about 2200 :thumbup:

Sorry you've eaten 1600 cals and burned 2200 cals? Thats a minus 600 figure.... you do realise that's dangerous!!!!

I'm not sure if you don't understand me or if I now don't understand what you mean? What I'm doing is not dangerous,I burned 2200 cals for the day. That's my BMR+any activities I did, I consumer 1600 cals creating a 600 cal deficit for the day. Lol, I would have fainted at anything below 1200 cals

Today was meh, consumed about 1900 and burned about 2100 so only a 200 cal short. Blah, really need to hit 500/day to reach my goal of 1 pound per week. Did manage to make it to the gym for half an hour to work out... found it really hard... still have a cough stuck in my chest so I was constantly out of breath. Not fun, try again tomorrow!

I read that totally the wrong way - so ignore me :blush:

Can I join?

I am Jade, currently 14 stone :( as of Monday (but scales are 2 pound out according to docs so 13 st 12 but less confusing if you go by mine) :haha:
Goal weight: 12 stone short term. 11 1/2 long term.
First weigh in Monday

Welcome !:happydance:

I Had a decent day yesterday, 1800 cals in, 2200 cals out! Not as much as I'd hoped but... had quite the workout. One and a half hour of snow shoveling and an hour and a half of bringing wood in. SOOOO sore today!
I'm aiming for 1400 cals today, will be hard because my period just started :wacko:

Weighed in this morning and I lost 1lb this week. Better than nothing I suppose. New weight 9st 13 1/2. Feeling good to have got over the 10 st Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->