• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

FatBuster 2011 Thread. Roll On In...

Enjoy your holiday Carolyn.

Well done Booth on resisting burger king. I didn't lose anything last week as AF was here but today I have lost so don't worry too much if you are heavier than your last weigh in.

After staying the same last week, today I have lost 2lbs :happydance:

Starting Weight - 10stone 8lbs
New Weight - 10 stone
Loss - 8lbs

Have A Good Day All x

have fun carolyn_s ! :)

i weighed in this morning and im 13st 9lbs! so lost 2.5lbs since last monday! really good to say AF is around!

feeling alot more positive this time than at start of jan, feeling like i can finish this this year now! finally! x

Well done everyone on your losses :happydance:

Have WI today and have lost 1.5 lbs (but I put one on last week so only a loss of 0.5lbs really :winkwink:)

So total loss of 15.5lbs (Start weight 11lb6.5 and now 10lb5) I bought a pair of size 12 jeans today and they fit :happydance: I also treated myself to a haircut :D

xx

omg WW strawberry icecream cones = heaven :haha: (138calories)

Wow I haven't been here in way too long, bad me :( I joined a blogger shape-up challenge that started yesterday which finally got me into tracking calories again.

My goal is to loose 4lbs by March 7th and work out three times per week, either at the gym or by going to aquafit. I'll have to catch up on reading the rest of the thread later this week, good luck ladies!

Good luck with your work outs and losing your weight by march panther

I've lost another 1lb... so 5lbs since the beginning of January :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back