2 toasted waffles for brekkie
1 omlette made with 2 eggs, courgette, red onion and red pepper
3 squares of my xmas choccy bar :haha:

Go girlies! :happydance:

Well today I've had:

That doesnt sound like enough food to fuel you.

Well today I've had:

Not felt hungry, well not till now so I'm sticking dinner on.

I would usually eat more but I've been busy today :nope:

im struggling to eat regularly, its been awful today i had to make myself eat breakfast and dinner!

iv fallen into the pattern of eating sweets, chocolates and having fizzy drinks all day then bingeing about 8/9pm on takeaway/mcdonalds/pizza loadsa chocolate, cookies crisps etc, im not feeling hungry though i think today has gone okay x

Well today I've had:

Not felt hungry, well not till now so I'm sticking dinner on.

I would usually eat more but I've been busy today :nope:

Oh right. What you having?

I just nommed on 2 riveta's :haha:

The OH wants something not so strict, so we've got some chicken dippers and chips in the oven.

i cant remember last time i had chicken dippers lol. Use to eat them loads.

I really want to try eating 6 meals a day but i dont think i have wide enough range of foods to eat throughout the day too do it.

chicken dippers dont have that much high cals, i havnt looked how much points they have but i have some in the freezer and were skint til wednesday so i bet ill eat them this week! i hope they arnt loads! x

215 calories for 5 dippers (Birds Eye):thumbup:

Well the OH loves them, so I guess it's OK to have one naughty-ish meal a week :haha:

had a couple of minature heroes and a slice of WW toast so im up to my points now :) x

Ive had harvester which was about 15 points for lunch and 7 point ready meal and a skinny cow ice cream so all my 26 are gone :) x

Defo not listing what I've had today, good job I'm starting tomorrow! haha

MummyToAmber, was it you that had a exercise bike AND cross trainer? Which did you find to be best? I was thinking about getting a cross trainer for exercise, but I think a bike would help my strengthen my knee. Ahh decisions!!

Defo not listing what I've had today, good job I'm starting tomorrow! haha

MummyToAmber, was it you that had a exercise bike AND cross trainer? Which did you find to be best? I was thinking about getting a cross trainer for exercise, but I think a bike would help my strengthen my knee. Ahh decisions!!

was you naughty? lol

yeah, i lost 30lb just using wii fit & bike min of 30mins a day.
i think bike would help your knee as my OH had few ops on his the form exercise he been given was bike only to get the strength back
cross trainer is a very good all round workout but for me starting with bike was better approach not too intense/tiring etc

Err, just a tad... I figured I might aswell clear out the crap from the cupboards, says it all lol

Yeah I remember my consultant saying something about an exercise bike, and I totally forgot all about it. Maybe I'll start with a bike, then sell it and get a cross trainer, then sell it and get a rower, then sell it and get a treadmill, then sell it and get a weight bench :haha: I wish I could have a mini gym!!

This morning im having 40g of branflakes and 100mls of semi skinned milk for 4 points :)

I braved the scales this morning, my starting weight is 10stone 8lbs. I only gained a 1lb over christmas so I didn't do as much damage as I thought.

Starting weight 10stone 8lbs
1st Goal 9stone 7lbs

Going food shopping this afternoon so will stock up on plenty of healthy food and stay away from the cake, crisps and sweets aisles!

morning, i had porridge and golden syrup for breakfast 2points x

I wasn't hungry at lunch so just had onion bread with scrape of butter 4points

I went on my twist and step and could only manage 2mins I'm gunna go back on now and keep doin couple minutes a time til iv done at least 15 mins today x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->