FatBuster 2011 Thread. Roll On In...

so i did another 3 minutes on the twist and step, = 5minutes, and did some wall presses, squats and a few other bits and bobs, gunna try get on the twist and step again for 5minutes later, x

having small jacket potato for tea, chicken dippers and beans need to point it up, cant wait to go shopping tomorrow! xx

How're we doing today girls?

I've had cereal with skimmed milk for breakfast. 2 wholemeal toast with poached eggs for a late lunch. Feeling peckish so I'm going to have some plain tuna on riveta's.

Dinner will be steamed chicken with cous cous, green lentils and steamed broccoli :D

well done so far girls :) I am starting to plan my wedding for 18 months time so hopefully I will get to goal for that :happydance:

B - oats so simple, skimmed milk
L - chicken, rocket and low fat creme freache (sp?) wholemeal sandwich
S - handful of fresh cherries
D - small portion spagetti bolegnaise homemade with extra lean mince and tomatos and herbs

1400 cals.

well done so far girls :) I am starting to plan my wedding for 18 months time so hopefully I will get to goal for that :happydance:

D - small portion spagetti bolegnaise homemade with extra lean mince and tomatos and herbs

1400 cals.

How do you make your spag bol? I usually just get extra lean mince, fry it up and drain the fat. Then a tin of chopped tomatoes and chuck some basil in. But it tastes a bit bland. And my OH can't do the jars of sauce as they make him ill :nope:

We got some plain soya yoghurt today so we're going to have that with fresh cherries and rasperies for desert tonight :happydance:

1400 cals.

How do you make your spag bol? I usually just get extra lean mince, fry it up and drain the fat. Then a tin of chopped tomatoes and chuck some basil in. But it tastes a bit bland. And my OH can't do the jars of sauce as they make him ill :nope:

We got some plain soya yoghurt today so we're going to have that with fresh cherries and rasperies for desert tonight :happydance:

I get extra lean mince & dry fry it with an onion & mushrooms, drain the juices, add a tin of chopped tomatoes and a teaspoon of mixed herbs, add a teaspoon of garlic puree and tomato puree, thats it :D

your dessert sounds lovely! I will be having some more cherries later with a green tea x

1400 cals.

I get extra lean mince & dry fry it with an onion & mushrooms, drain the juices, add a tin of chopped tomatoes and a teaspoon of mixed herbs, add a teaspoon of garlic puree and tomato puree, thats it :D

your dessert sounds lovely! I will be having some more cherries later with a green tea x

Ooo OK! I'll give that a whirl this week. Sounds scrummy :D

Is green tea good for weight loss? x

Today I have had -

B- weetabix + semi skimmed milk
L - 1 slice toast with 1 light laughing cow cheese triangle
D - jacket potato, beans, salad, 1 light laughing cow cheese triangle

If I am hungry later I will have an apple or orange x

1400 cals.

it is scrummy :D yeah green tea has been proven to help weight loss if you have 3 or more cups I think, tastes yukky though but I am used to it now after a year of drinking it lol x

1400 cals.

it is scrummy :D yeah green tea has been proven to help weight loss if you have 3 or more cups I think, tastes yukky though but I am used to it now after a year of drinking it lol x

I think I have some, somewhere! I have a shelf full of herbal and fruit teas :blush:

Have you ever tried a detox blend? I'm considering flushing my system out and seeing if it helps to drop the weight xx

Nope never tried anything like that x

Read the master cleanse support thread! Hmm although I'm not sure I could do it. It's a meal replacement. I can also imagine once you've dropped the weight and start eating normal meals that the weight might creep back on :haha:

faythe - i have some dr stuarts detox tea in the cupboard but i havnt tried any yet, i imagine it will be disgusting though, but i drink earl grey with milk and sugar and im sure some people would think thats disgusting haha,

today iv had -

breakfast - oatso simple, skimmed milk, tsp of golden syrup 2points
lunch - 2/3 onion roll with scrape of butter 4points (wasnt hungry at all)
dinner - small jacket potato, light butter, grated cheese, beans, chicken dippers 11points
(wasnt gunna have the cheese but i still had lots of points left over!)

snack - 2minature heros, 1point

4points left for if i get hungry later x

I have read that thread.........lets just say its not for me :lol: nar dont really agree with it, cant beat healthy calorie controlled food & exercise, never fails :D
plus like you said you will end up pilling the weight back on afterwards, also if I restrict myself to much I get too hungry and just eat anything insite - not good! which is why I always eat a sensible amount for me :D X

paula - what your doing obviously works youve lost loads! dont fix it if it aint broke! xx

Thanks Becki ......... its slowing down, I am slacking! need to up the game! wanna be alot lighter in July! :D xx

I have read that thread.........lets just say its not for me :lol: nar dont really agree with it, cant beat healthy calorie controlled food & exercise, never fails :D
plus like you said you will end up pilling the weight back on afterwards, also if I restrict myself to much I get too hungry and just eat anything insite - not good! which is why I always eat a sensible amount for me :D X

I found green tea! And white tea too :happydance:

I can't wait for my cross trainer to arrive. Mr Faythe is a donut and paid for it on a C/Card that he hasn't changed to our new address so we now have to send off his ID to confirm we are who we say we are before they'll deliver. What a donut :haha:

Oooohh enjoy hun! wow a cross trainer cool :D put some tunes on and away you go :happydance: I am just about to do at least 1 hour of wii fit and half hour on just dance, I love it, cant get me off it :haha: x

It probably won't arrive now till next week as we have to post the letter back to them. It's understandable because it's a high value order so good for them to check :thumbup:

I want to get something for the Xbox but it means having to spend silly bollox amounts on the Kinect :nope:

How much is the Kinect? We have an xbox and OH said he will buy me one for my b/day in Feb :D

How much is the Kinect? We have an xbox and OH said he will buy me one for my b/day in Feb :D

£130 :wacko:

I really want one. I'm thinking perhaps my family can all give me money towards it for my bday in May :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->