Fathers Day BFP bump buddies!!

Hey Stacey! Doing pretty good. Discovered my multivites are making me feel :sick: so i am now taking them at night.

I have my 2nd dr's appt on monday - hopefully i'll get an ultrasound date!

How are you ladies doing??

Hi guys! looks like your doing good :happydance:

Went on Monday and heard a nice loud, strong and fast heartbeat :happydance:

Wed. is our first chance of seeing whats going on in there and I can't wait.

YAY willbeamom1day. You get an ultrasound wed! Thats awesome. I have an appt tomorrow with my dr. I hope i will be able to hear the hb!

Hi Everyone!! How are we all doing?

I go for my 12 week appointment tomorrow...hoping to get to see the baby while I'm there.

So we broke out the doppler today at my dr's appt. That was fun - but i don't get a 12week ultrasound :hissy: I have to wait till 20 weeks! I wonder if they are trying to kill me with waiting lol

Good luck tomorrow Sophist!

Hi girls

Oh no thats rubbish readynwilling why aren't you getting an ultrasound?

Good luck with the ultrasounds willbeamom1day and Sophist :happydance:

I had some bleeding on Friday and had to go to the EPU but all was good and they did my dating scan then and my EDD is 24 Feb. They managed to take some blood and I'm rhesus negative so had to get an anti D injection in my bum and will have to get 2 more before the birth and 1 after.

Can't beleive I'm nearly 13 weeks is it just me or is time starting to fly by?

Its just you stacey - i just gained 2 days and its still dragging! :rofl:

I guess the dr said its only a 20 week ultrasound that she normally does. I suppose if i went with a midwife i'd get more but i do like my dr so thats why i stuck with her.

Glad the bleeding wasn't serious!

Hi all!

Back from the MW...

She went over my labs with me and everything looks great. My iron counts are off the charts. No ketones in my urine, I've only gained 1 lb, and baby's HB is 154.

We saw baby but s/he wasn't showing a nub. It looked like s/he was waving!! Very cute!

ready sorry to hear you have to wait so long for the ultrasound could you maybe do a private one

stacey hope all is well with you :hugs:

sophist sounds like a good appt you had :happydance:

had my 12 week ultrasound and we saw the baby which did a lil wave and alot of moving around - i :cry: it was so amazing. baby is measuring 5.62 cm with a heartbeat of 156 bpm and hubby and I are guessing girl :shrug:

take care of yourselves :hugs:

Aww how lovley it sounds like your ultrasounds were great Sophist and willbamom1day

Yes all good with me thanks willbamom1day just struggling to fit into my clothes think I'm going to have to go buy some maternity wear at the weekend even my dresses that were spacious are getting snug and I haven't worn trousers in weeks :rofl:

Glad your appt went well willbeamom!!!!!!

im 12 weeks today! Stacey your 2nd tri now!! YAY.

I told my work today! They were all excited for me.

Congrats on 12 weeks hun :happydance: Glad your work are happy for you!

I'm off to get my blood taken by the phlebotomist at 10.00 and I'm dreading it, off to have some cake to keep my sugar levels up to stop me from fainting, medicinal cake :rofl:

*waving*

Hope everyone is well. I had some cramping today which freaked me out, but *touch wood* it seems to have calmed down now.

Hi Sophist

Sorry to hear about your cramping :hugs: I still get some cramping and pains too and I mentioned to my midwife and she said not to worry its just things stretching with bubs growing.

Yay your in second trimester too now :happydance:

Hey Girls! Sorry to hear about the cramping. I am actually starting to feel more normal which is nice! I have been getting headaches though.

Hows everyone feeling today?

Glad to hear your starting to feel more normal readyandwilling my sickness has pretty much all gone and I dont feel half as tired now just feel starving all the time! I've had a few headaches too but didnt think it was pregnancy related is this another symptom?

I've rented a doppler of ebay for a month and its just arrived for me at work, can't wait to get home and try it out roll on 5.00 :happydance:

I think i have read that headaches are a symptom in second tri. Mine aren't bad enough to take anything but they are ANNOYING... just a dull annoying throb that wont go away.

YAY for the doppler! The dr found the HB at my last appt and i've been tempted to get one - but im a nut who might go pyscho crazy with it! Sure would be reassuring to check on bubs once and a while though.

Hey girls, just checking in. Cramping has stopped! I'm actually feeling better today too--hopefully it lasts!

Stacey & Sara sorry about the headaches. I've had a few, but not bad ones, mostly I think I just get tired.

Hey Sophist! Glad you are feeling better. I have been feeling pretty good too - except i am sleepy a lot. Im on holidays this week so enjoying some day time naps!!

I have a prenatal massage booked for today :yipee: I have a sore back. I can't lift ANYTHING without it hurting and my shoulders and neck are sore from my crappy chair at work. So im looking forward to that.

And the massage place also has a retail store called eco-babies and they sell cloth diapers. I bought my first cloth diaper on the weekend so i can't promise i wont come home with another!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->