Fathers Day BFP bump buddies!!

haha i totally forgot to post the results in here.. The u/s was awesome! Im about 8 weeks and there was a heartbeat i could see!! I had my blood tests done too and was home relaxing an hour before i would have been finished work - so that was nice!

haha i totally forgot to post the results in here.. The u/s was awesome! Im about 8 weeks and there was a heartbeat i could see!! I had my blood tests done too and was home relaxing an hour before i would have been finished work - so that was nice!

Great news, and nice to have a little time off too! I'm so glad. So what is your new date?

I think my new EDD is March 2nd but im leaving it until the 12 week scan which im sure will be more accurate. It is nice to know im a few days ahead of my ticker :haha:

I haven't been on much but wanted to stop in and check on you guys and see how your appts went.

Take care of yourselves :hugs:

Thats great that you got an u/s its amazing seeing the little heartbeat isnt it.

I'm still off work with my morning sickness but going back next Thursday so hoping its better by then.

How is everyone feeling today?

Hope the MS gets better Stacey. Knock on wood i have managed to avoid it. It can kick in later i have read but it mostly shows up between 6 and 7 weeks.

Hi everyone! How are we all doing today?

I've been a little panicky as I had a tiny bit of pink spotting yesterday. Nothing since, and I'm getting sicker every day, (which is starting to get me down) so I'm hoping all is ok with LO.

My mom is calling almost every day and she's starting to comb stores and yard sales for good baby deals, she wants to know when I will find out the gender so she can shop for real, lol.

Hi everyone! How are we all doing today?

I've been a little panicky as I had a tiny bit of pink spotting yesterday. Nothing since, and I'm getting sicker every day, (which is starting to get me down) so I'm hoping all is ok with LO.

My mom is calling almost every day and she's starting to comb stores and yard sales for good baby deals, she wants to know when I will find out the gender so she can shop for real, lol.

I too had some pink spotting yesterday - 9 weeks

I'm just sticking to what my midwife said - no pain or red than all is okay

Thats what i've heard too - red and pain = call doctor. I haven't had a single drop of a spot so im keeping my fx.

I've been pretty busy the last few days and im finding its helping with the hunger issues... im eating less but not feeling sick about it. But its about to slow back down so i'll be back to my hourly snacking.

Morning girls. I hope everyone is well today!

I've decided I can't take b6/unisom anymore because being so tired all the time is getting me down. So wish me luck that today I can cope with the sickness. We are supposed to leave town this weekend for a wedding, and I haven't started getting anything ready yet, I need to do laundry, pack, get a dog sitter...I haven't had a drop of energy.

How is everyone's week going?

Sophist - have fun at the wedding! I hope you don't get sick while you are away.

I have zero energy too. Just need a constant nap.

I have felt so awful today with nausea and wanting to sleep - everything stinks and I just don't want anything

Hope you gals are good :hugs:

I defo feel better if i eat protein and good fats. I need some good ideas though. So far peanut butter, hummus, and cheese are things that are easy snacks.

Still sleepy all the time.

Thanks for the well wishes. I'll be gone a couple weeks--heading to my mom's afterward so she can cook for my family and I can just rest and wallow in self pity. I'm so tired of being sick!

Having an ok - pissed off i can't get an iphone 4 when they come out in Canada tomorrow.... the hormones are making this a BIG deal... think if i call my provider and start crying and tell them im preggo they'll let me upgrade early :rofl:

Making ribs and mashed potatoes for dinner. :)

Hi everyone how are you all doing?

How was the wedding Sophist?

I had a scare on Friday morning woke up with bright red bleeding and cramps so got sent to EPU for a scan and there was bubs :happydance: Me and OH have been sitting staring at the scan pic ever since.

Stacey - your bubs looks like a proper little baby :cloud9: when i had mine at 8 weeks it still looked like a little blob!

Glad everything is ok!!!!!!!!!!!1

Stacey - your bubs looks like a proper little baby :cloud9: when i had mine at 8 weeks it still looked like a little blob!

Glad everything is ok!!!!!!!!!!!1

I know I couldnt beleive it when bubs appeared on the screen, when I had my scan at 7 weeks it was just a little blob too its crazy how fast they grow isnt it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->