Fathers Day BFP bump buddies!!

Hi everyone

I've been off work again this week with my morning sickness so haven't been able to get to a computer to get on here, been having withdrawls :rofl:

Thats lovley that your dad is getting the crib and dresser for you readyandwilling. I think my mum wants to get us our cot and my cousin has offered me her pram but I haven't really thought about it too much yet.

My boobs seem to have had a growth spurt so I think some underwear shopping might be needed this weekend :happydance:

I hear that - im just about grown out of my bra's too! Im looking at the sleeping bras as that seems to be when they bug me the most!

guess what? I have my 1st appt on Thursday and I can't wait :happydance:

hope you gals are doing good :hugs:

Feeling pretty good today!! I really just want it to be friday!!!!!! But i have such a busy weekend im not sure if it will make a difference...

Hi everyone! I just got home from picking up 1/2 a beef for the freezer. Grassfed, organic...I'm so excited!

Sounds Yummy! I had pizza lol. Got a mani-pedi tonight. I figure only a few more months until i can't see my feet so make em pretty while i can see them

Sounds Yummy! I had pizza lol. Got a mani-pedi tonight. I figure only a few more months until i can't see my feet so make em pretty while i can see them

:haha: I hear ya on that

Today is appt day and I am so excited :happydance:

:wohoo: Thats great news!

I vomitted for the first time today... fx its my last :rofl:

Morning girls! I'm tired today because I had another rough night sleeping. Not a lot on my plate today so I'm going to take it easy.

my appt was long yesterday but all good news :happydance: next appt is August 9 and we can't wait.

ready i hope that is your last vomit session

sophist try and get rest today

hope you girls are blessed with a great and restful weekend

What happened at your appt? I have mine on monday and im curious as to what all goes on... i have no clue... am i gonna be there forever? lol.

Hi all! I don't really have any news, just getting excited for my appointment on Monday.

Hi

How is everyone feeling today?

I had the first part of my booking appointment on Friday and I just got lots of leaflets and a book and the midwife took some info from me and my weight and height but thats it until I go back on 6 August which feels ages away.

Aug 6th! That does feel like ages away - im sure it will fly. I have no idea what to expect tomorrow. I was helping set up a hall for a party yesterday and today im wiped and my back is killing me!

Tomorrow is my appointment. I'm excited and nervous. Still sick (actually started throwing up for real in addition to just feeling rotten all the time.) Not a lot going on here other than its really hot outside and I'm bored, but really too sick to do much of anything.

dr's appt was Fabulous today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get an ultrasound TOMORROW! Cause i told my dr i got my bfp on CD21 and my cycle was erratic. So she wants a dating scan ASAP. So the dr's office booked it for me and its tomorrow at 3pm :dance:

dr's appt was Fabulous today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get an ultrasound TOMORROW! Cause i told my dr i got my bfp on CD21 and my cycle was erratic. So she wants a dating scan ASAP. So the dr's office booked it for me and its tomorrow at 3pm :dance:

Awesome!! Can't wait to hear your results! Do you think they will change your dates?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->