fathers??? still here or no???

mine still with me...just
did break up, but got back together, he thinks world of me and all that but has no feelings what so ever for our unplanned unborn child, tired get me have an abortion from day i told him
FingersCrossed, he see's some sense when he/she arrives :)

Hiya,how are u?
im still with my OH been together nearly 2yrs nd im 33weeks pregnant nd he's as excited as me :D
He's gunna make a gr8 daddy. I love him to bits.
x x x

We're still together. Getting married on my birthday.

Yeah He's still here :D Been together 2 years Jan 24th. Couldn't imagine going through this without him! He knew from day 1 that bub was a boy!!

Hey =D ! yeh am still with my OH !x wev been togiether nerly 2 years and we are engaged :D and this is our first :D x

I'm still with my boyfriend, been over 2 years now and our wee surprise has only brought us closer :D

Have been with my fiancee for over two years and we're madly in love with each other.:cloud9: He'll be the greatest father!

I'm still with Malakai have been since I was 12 and he's still here were expecting baby number 2!!!

*EDIT*Baby number 2 is now a lil girl!!!

Haha, I stayed with my boy for a little while after, but I did the man's part and left him :happydance: Men never understand.
And most of them quite frankly, well, the ones I have been with, know absoloutly nothing. :wacko:
You just figure that also if they cause too much stress the baby is more important right? :hugs:

I am on my own.....I was never actually WITH my baby's dad....we just went out a couple times and we only did it once and now Im pregnant.

I just wanted to comment that sometimes its not always the Dad's walking out. My DH ex wife walked out on all four children when the youngest was 2. He is now 7. She told them she was going to work and ran off with some guy off the internet. She hasnt sent them a dime in five years! Anyhow I just wanted to say there are alot of great single fathers out there too :) It takes alot to do it on your own regardless of which sex, and I respect all single parents.

:cry:
i wouldnt say am exactly doin it all on my own cos ive got family an mates bu bumps dad walked out on me wen i was onii 6 weeks pregnant an i miss im so much i stil cry cos i still love im even though es got a new g/f bu im not jelus wan im to b happy now. im scared so much bout goin threw this with out my bump avin a dad. adam [ bumps dad ] and his mum and dad found out i was keepin it an stopped all contact all together bu deep down i no he will cum sooner or later wantin to no bump bu lets ope e doesnt leave it to late ...

:cry:
i wouldnt say am exactly doin it all on my own cos ive got family an mates bu bumps dad walked out on me wen i was onii 6 weeks pregnant an i miss im so much i stil cry cos i still love im even though es got a new g/f bu im not jelus wan im to b happy now. im scared so much bout goin threw this with out my bump avin a dad. adam [ bumps dad ] and his mum and dad found out i was keepin it an stopped all contact all together bu deep down i no he will cum sooner or later wantin to no bump bu lets ope e doesnt leave it to late ...

Kinda horrible :( some guys like that just arent worth your tears though. At the end of the day im sure it eats away at him n his family, where as you can smile knowing your doing ur best :)

Im on my own

In the begging my baby's father thought i was pregnant and he was very happy and excited and started telling people he might have a family and then when he finally found out i was pregnant he started saying hes not ready for long a realtionship which pissed me off to me it seems like his got to his head and now i dont talk to him he says he wants the responsibility but i dont believe him the only thing i need is my baby and my families support and so far everything is going good.

I'm still with the dad of my baby, we have been together nearly 10 months and couldn't be happier, we got married 2 months ago and he is so happy about the baby and is extremely supportive.

Sometimes, this may sound crazy, but sometimes I believe you truly are better off without the father!
so much drama drama drama, and nothing lasts forever, so what if you break up when baby's 2 years old?
Then he/she is scarred about it,
in my personal experiences I told the father I didn't want him in my child's life.. Anger problems,drug use, excessive drinking.. :neutral: it's all in the works. But no time to mope over him, don't want baby to feel upset or anything.. there are much more important things and times in life and this is one of them :happydance:

Im still with my other half. i actually think we've gotten stronger since we found out.
But obviously, im still so worried he's going to leave. i love him so much and i know he loves me. But he keeps telling me how he's so scared about becoming a dad. is that a hint?? or am i just being too paranoid?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->