Fatty's Wieght Loss Journal (11.2-10 in 2 weeks!)

havent typed here in a while, but erm i dont no how much my calorie intake was yesterday but this is how it went (from sunday)

3 cupcakes
4 hours straight swimming <- OUCH!!!
gurry goat and rice

monday

curry goat and rice
half hour walk

tuesday
(chinese) :(
& no excercise today but tommorow will do my 1/2 hour walk and 2 hours on the wii :)

xx

sorry to say this , hun but IMHO I think this is a dangerous crash diet :wacko:
Swimming for 4 hours to burn off cup cakes is not a healthy way to lose weight.

By all means exercise but your body needs proper fuel ie carbs (myth discussed above!!)

1000cals per day is way to low.
Have you seen your GP or health visitor for advice?
xxx

hi thanks for the concern, i dont really no how to diet so i go on how my head feels on the day tbf.

i dont eat any vegtables besides letuce, an i eat quite a bit of fruit before but (tmi) it had my bum burning for weeks, even if i have say and orange, i cant even have smoothies with out the urge to run to the toilet.

my gp was like i dont need to diet basically told me to shut it. my health visitor said i need to get over my fear of vegetables im 19 and should be ashamed that i dont eat them but i give them Khy. but ive had therapy for it and it didnt work :(

any advice would behelpful thank you xx`

Hun, if you were hoping to lose weight and keep it off, this isn’t a very healthy diet. While you may lose 6 pounds quick, as you are starving your body, it’s not going to be a long term weight loss. You need to eat more food throughout the day and choose better choices… you shouldn’t just be eating 3 cupcakes for the day and punish yourself because you ate cupcakes. If you start eating more food in smaller portions throughout the day, you won’t be hungry. I started my diet about 3 weeks ago and rarely have cravings for pizza and cupcakes anymore – only when I see them, but it’s much easier to handle.

I just don’t want to see you end up getting hurt. You have a cutie of an LO that you need to look out for. Stay healthy! :hugs:

hi i honestly dont no what to do like i said above so i just go with how i feel, ive been brought up on fatty foods and i was always one of those slim ones who could eat anything, now im just, fat fat fat i dont even want to upload the next picture i think im getting bigger!!! :cry:

today i did a 2 hour walk, i had one packet of those kiddy crisps not a full packet just the rest of what khyanna left hehe.

the hole packet is 293 cals

i had oats for dinner last night with water, taste okay i supose lol

im having cheese beans and J'potato for dinner tonight, dunno how much cals that is but hopefully npot alot, and it should ill me till i get my oats in the morning

xx

oh, honey!
poor you : (
if you don't know what to do, it's hard and I'm sure you want the best for you and your lovely baby!

let's have a think and see if we can help.

I am losing my baby weight too so I know how hard it is...... I have 2 1/2 stones to lose. Lost just over 1 stone......

here's the sort of things I eat.... might give you some ideas!

I weigh 78kg so about 12 stone 4-5 My height is 5ft 7.5 My aim is 11 stones
My calorie limit is 1500 per day and I am losing 2 lb every week which is steady and without starving.

breakfast
2 slices toast with low fat soft cheese or 2 slices of lean ham/chicken and some fruit
50g of cereal, bran flakes etc (nothing too sugary)
50g oats made with skimmed milk, hand full of raisens or a banana chopped in
2 slices of toast and 1 egg scrambled or boiled

lunch
tin of soup with small roll
sandwich with small packet of crisps (walkers baked are good about 100 cals)
jacket spud with cottage cheese or beans or tuna mixed with salad cream
big salad toms. lettuce, cucumber chick peas, peppers grated carrots with some ham/tuna and a small bread roll
2 scrambled eggs and beans on toast
beans on toast

dinner
1/2 pizza and salad
4 fish fingers grilled, small jacket spud, beans/peas
pasta (100g) with a ready made low fat sauce with some veggies in
chuck some veg and chicken in a pan with a tin of chopped tomatoes some spices(cumin, chilli flakes, cumin) ....stir and simmer...... you got a healthy curry!!!! have with rice
piece of grilled fish, new potatoes, any veg you like
a low fat ready meal

treats!!!! yes you can have them!!!
fruit
weight watchers chocolate pots 60cals
weight watchers caramel wafers 78 cals
jaffa cakes 48 cals each
muller light yoghurt with chocolate sprinkles in 100 cals
low fat chocolate mousse 80 cals

I try to walk every day but you don't have to do miles and miles... perhaps an hours good walk every day. good fresh air for you and your LO!
PM me if you want to chat/any other advice

good luck
xxx

sorry i forgot to somment back on here, thank you so much MrsRH. ive been eating like that* basically but just with a bit of junk so im going to cut the junk and stick to a meal ive now made up there*** :D

thank you so much xxx

Last night i had jacket potato and cheese, thats all i had all day

5/2/10 - I Went out saturday had a full botle of wine!! apple sour shots and a small spritzer! the most i have ever drank and wow was i paying for it saturday morning, i didnt eat anything on this day(besides a few grapes) i was dying for a kfc so i waited alllll day so i could go and buy one when i dropped of LO, It was closed :( so went out hungry and used the drink to fuel that. i had a burger & macdonalds brekfast burger at 6am saturfay morning though!

dont feel to good toay so havent really eaten, my egg blew up so ive beendrinking and eating grapes ALL DAY! (& 4 packsof chrisp(N))

well since then ive had

potato cheese and beans <- two. too days in a row

6 chicken dippers <- yesterday

ive had 1.5 chicken fillets and im going to put another potato in the oven for dinner tonight x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->