Feb 28th due date ?

Hi All

I am rubbish at remembering to look at this thread! How are we all doing? Hope we are all well and growing nicely!

Hey :) , I forgot it too ops ! I'm doing good , very tired today , how is everyone ?

We have decided to book a 4d scan for 12th December when I'll be 29 weeks - very exciting!!!!! :happydance:

Couldnt get a booking for 12th Dec so we are booked for 1st Dec when i'll be 27 + 3.

We are soooo excited!!

Cant wait to see him again :happydance:

i want a bump buddy soooooo much haha. im due 28th =)

yeyyyyyy =).
ive had it awful haha, severe all day sickness from 7week til like 19week.
then had really bad heartburn and tiredness after that.
ive hated it.
i said the other day to my OH ohh im finally startin to enjoy bein pregnant then every mornin since that ive been sick haha. you?
cant wait to have her though =), im sooo excited to go into labour (i no il be totally different when i am though) hhaha.
hows urs been?
u no wot ur having?
xxx

No idea , OH wants us to wait to find out . I've found it ok , the heartburn has been awful so has the tiredness .Im starting to enjoy it myself , I love all the kicks and movement :) But I Really cant wait for baby to get here ! Have you bought much ?

heartburn is such a killer, i only seem to get it wen i go to go to sleep aswell :mad:!!
i was freaked out by the movement at first it was so strange but i love it nowww =)
yehh i have absolutely everything i can think of at the min apart from a baby bath.
finished my feedin list other day, by gettin all the newborn teats.
how about youu?
x

wow !! your so organised , all i've done is bought some sleepsuits and vests ..I think i'm paranoid or something . But I really must start buying , Where are you from ?

haha, i rushed into it though, wish i'd of waited now because i have nothing to do haha.
im live near manchester. were bouts in ireland you from? i have loads of family in belfast x

Kildare , Its pretty new Dublin , but some of OH's family are from belfast . Have you got any more scans to look forward to ?

nope =(, tryin to get my OH to allow me to have a 4D one but he wants to wait until shes born now.
what about you?
x

nope =(, tryin to get my OH to allow me to have a 4D one but he wants to wait until shes born now.
what about you?
x

Same OH's a meanie , he wouldnt even let me find out the gender

=O. i went through a stage of not wantin to find out because everyone seemed more bothered about that then babies health so said i wasnt findin out. i gave in when i got there haha.
u got a bump? x

I'm starting to get a little round one yep , have you ? Any cravings ? I seem to want lots of yoghurt . Feeling pretty bored cause i'm not working , Do you do much ? I just wish Feb would hurry up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->