Feb 28th due date ?

yehhh, its on the growth aswel can feel all my skin stretchin now. yuck.
i havent really had much cravings apart from starburst haha.
if i do get one it'll probably be something weird though haha.
at least ur craving is healthy =).
same here, just finished my alevels wen i found out so had to drop out of uni and lost my job a few before tried lookin for work but no-one wants me =(.
do u get heartburn or anything?
stretchmarks?
x

yum starburst hahahaha! oh gosh yeah I get heartburn so bad at night when I lie down , do you ? I tried gaviscon but I hate the taste :nope: , So far no stretch marks , but I reckon its only a matter of time . U having the swine flu jab ?

yehhhh, il be fine all day then as soon as i lie down to go sleep it comes =(.
=( i have them not bad though, just on my hips and 3 on my back.
ive bathed in bio-oil and used palmers coca butter everyday since about 16weeks.
they dont bother me as much as i thought they would though.
ive already had it =/, was in 2 minds but after speakin with them there i realised it was better to have it. i didnt have one side effect at all and baby has been totally fine since it. are you having it~?

I had it last week , I was really worried about it but I think it was the safest option in the long run . And I felt fine afterwards :thumbup:

same here.... i didnt even gt a sore arm which i was really suprised at. i normally react quite bad with needles.
im rubbish for takin blood from aswel takes them like 5 tries. haha, dreadin my 28week check up for that glucose thing =( x

Oh I know , yuk :( , I don't mind needles too much as I have loads of tattoos and piercings , but I hate having my blood taken . so excited we've only 99 days to go from tomorrow !! Cant wait to meet my baby now :) , I've starting trying to find a distance course to keep me busy yay!! have to talk to OH though as there kinda expensive , and we cant really afford to be silly right now .

haha, double figuressss!!!! its made me even more excited and impatient.
i need to stop spendin money we dont have on thngs i already have haha, got her her 2nd playmat today, wel went to pick it up, its lovelyyyyy i was dyin to blow it up and put it in livin room haha, bringin it to my mums tomorrow though so she can hide it from me til nearer the time. id have everythin set up now if i could haha.
what u thinkin of doing to pass the time? x

You sound so organised , I really need to start shopping . I'm not doing much at all :( , spending time with OH , trying to find a course and I've started getting ready for Christmas . But I have to admit I'm bored , i really need find to find a hobby or something hahah . What about you ?

same here. im sooo bored of sittin at home all the time. i was looking forward to them ante natal classes to meet other peopple and do something but we only have 2 and there not til middle of jan. might try them aqua-natal classes or something.
wel ive really rushed into it all. im not doin my hospital bag and that til im around 33week. you havin a good weekend? x

It was lovely and quiet , you ? I'm dying to go see new moon ! might drag OH today . I've hears aqua natal is brilliant :)

samee, had a nice chilled out weekend,
i might look into them.
ive heard about this new moon, whats it about? x

vampires and warewolves , you should read the twilight books , I wasn't into them at all , but WOW really good . The movie shud be good too loadsa semi-naked hot boys :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->