Feb babies - 2 babies

wow everyone has been having a hard time i see ... i hope everyone gets better or feels better at least.

Had the worst night sleep.
my little one decided he was going to wake up 8 times during the night, I think he's teething was causing him quite a bit of pain, hubby was breathing so loud I couldn't even fall asleep when my little one was actually sleeping.
6am came and I gave up and started doing some house work. 7am my hubby gets up and tells me to go to bed, it was 8am before I actually fell asleep. luckily we didn't have anything planed for today so I managed to get some sleep.

my little one is teething also ... i feel so bad for them when they wake up crying in pain and you know its theres teeth.

OMG me too must have been a night for it !! Think I managed 20 mins all night !!

I'm sorry everyone is having a hard time at the minute, I guess we're on the final stretch now and our babies don't fit as easily as they did before!

I was in L&D last weekend with reduced movement and heart racing, luckily everything was fine. Although it was the third time I'd been admitted for reduced fetal movement, so they had me back the next day and did a scan. Everything was fine, her heartrate, placenta, movement and growth were all good. And she weighed 4lb 5oz at 32+6 :cloud:

Unfortunely having a nightmare with my SPD and Sacroiliac Joints, which mostly means I'm sitting on the birthing ball leaning against the window sill or on the floor on all fours to try and take some pressure off.
Anyone got any tips for making their backache better?

Has everyone got everything now? Or have you still got bits to get?

I thought I was done... but things keep sneaking up! Have forgotten to buy a rain cover or a foot muff ! However the muff for our pram is 80 quid lol! (Who makes up this shit?) So will look for a cheaper one lol

I know what you mean, the extras for prams and travel systems seem to be super expensive! Like the pram wasn't expensive enough :wacko:
What pram have you brought?
Luckily ours came with a raincover, and haven't given much thought to a foot muff. But do need a car seat adapter which is like £30 just for that!

It's a jane system. The four wheel one.. I can't even remember lol I was eyeing up loads but got a good bounty deal on that. I think it was 400 for everything; the car seat, carrycot, pram. The ccarrycot doubles up as a lay flat carseat. So I'm pretty happy with it, juat really begrudge the little bits... like the cup holder is another 15 quid !!! Ughhh. That's how they get ya :p

sorry for all the typos;on phone!

Sorry to hear that wellsk, glad mostly everything is ok.
I find a hotwater bottle on the back helps a little, or a hot shower, of course not too hot though.

Well I had an interesting day.
Was getting cramping on and off all day from about 11am, it got to 8pm before I just couldn't take it anymore. So hubby phoned up the hospital and they told him to bring me in.
Get hooked up to the monitor luckily baby is fine, good heart rate and started moving round quite a bit while I was on there, they bugger was being lazy today. he's moved quite a bit since as well.
They were worried about pre-term labour, so was pretty close to having to stay in tonight. but luckily my cervix is still closed. they couldn't do the swab thing in hospital because of having DTD this morning :blush: but sent it away for testing instead. They've told me I have a irritable uterus, and sent me home with painkillers. Been told if I get the cramping again or it gets worse then to phone them and they'll check me over again.

Was getting cramping on and off all day from about 11am, it got to 8pm before I just couldn't take it anymore. So hubby phoned up the hospital and they told him to bring me in.
Get hooked up to the monitor luckily baby is fine, good heart rate and started moving round quite a bit while I was on there, they bugger was being lazy today. he's moved quite a bit since as well.
They were worried about pre-term labour, so was pretty close to having to stay in tonight. but luckily my cervix is still closed. they couldn't do the swab thing in hospital because of having DTD this morning :blush: but sent it away for testing instead. They've told me I have a irritable uterus, and sent me home with painkillers. Been told if I get the cramping again or it gets worse then to phone them and they'll check me over again.

oh how sounds like you had a hard day .. glad everything is doing well with baby :thumbup: hope everything stays good for you and baby cooks alittle bit longer for you.

I just need to buy a changing bag and a bag for me for hospital so I can start packing bags ready. other than that I think I have all the basics, oh and nappies and toiletries for new baby aswell.

oh how sounds like you had a hard day .. glad everything is doing well with baby :thumbup: hope everything stays good for you and baby cooks alittle bit longer for you.

thank you, I'm going to do some research into it as they didn't really tell me anything about it and see what the chances are of having an early baby. Chances are baby would be a little early anyway as he was 2 weeks behind on a growth scan and I feel like he hasn't really grown much. Don't really want him being to early lol

How is everyone doing?
Any of you ladies have any signs yet?

I don't think awful heartburn is a sign. :)
if it was I would have had my baby by now :haha:

I would like to say yes but I think it's still to early for me to be labour spotting.
But my getting my hopes up sign but will just let me down are
Tmi more BM a lot more then normal
Tmi more mucus (discharge)
Baby has dropped down lower
More BH

And ugh I hate heartburn never had it until pregnancy

I've been the same, more BM, BH, baby feels a lot lower, which is uncomfortable.
haven't felt him as much today, he's actually been really quite. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->