Feb babies - 2 babies

I'm sorry about your heartburn Donna! When my doc switched me to Pepcid AC it was like a miracle. Not sure what your options are there. I hope you get some relief soon!

My first scan since 20 weeks on Monday, the day before I am 33 weeks! I can't wait to see my little girl. Praying she is good, that my fluid levels are okay. The GD has been one big PAIN in the butt!

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

Good luck for your scan Whitesoxfan41

I finally got my appointment through to see a VBAC consultant today. I see them on Tuesday. Christmas eve of all days. It's going to be a nightmare getting there as I am expecting being Christmas eve they'll be loads of people on the roads.
The hospital that my appointment is at is in the middle of a town centre which adds more traffic as I know people will be doing their last minute shopping.
I'm quite nervous about it, as a friend of mine had hers a few weeks ago and came out crying.
I know what I want to do and I'm hoping they'll agree.

I've had horrible insomnia for no reason. Heartburn's fine with meds, don't have that much discomfort. But my body refuses to sleep until midnight at best and won't sleep past 6 AM at best, usually more like 1 AM - 5 AM. Anyone else?

Yep trouble sleeping here too, no matter how tired I am. I didn't get to sleep till quarter to 6 this morning luckily hubby started his Christmas leave today so I got to sleep in till about 11.
the night before it was about 3am when I got to sleep
and the night before that again quarter to 6 in the morning.
when that happens I end up going down stairs so hubby can sleep without me waking him up and i'll try and fall asleep while watching pregnancy related programmes. Been watching quite a bit of Deliver Me lately

Me too its such a pain in the butt !!!! I go to bed at 11 pm in the hope ill sleep ... Toss and turn driving Oh mad for an hour or so before eventually getting up to go lie on the couch . A three hour stay and back to bed for 2am ..... Still no sign of sleep ....... Watching the clock trying not to move too much but fail miserably :( back up for to wee and take something for heartburn ... Back to bed .... Eventually drift off to sleep around 4 am for a whole two hours .... Wake at 6 up to wee ..... Oh and dry heave for 20 mins ..... Give in get up and put the kettle on !!!!! This is me for the past 2 weeks every night and no sign of it ending any time soon .... I'm heading to 33 weeks too :) .......... The joys !!!!!!

Sorry for all you ladies having sleep issues :( Hope it resolves itself for you. I am not having any problems sleeping yet, but as I am currently of mammoth proportions bump wise and also have a stinking cold and blocked up nose, the same can't be said for my OH!! I woke up this morning to find he had disappeared down to the sofa as he couldn't contend with my freight-train like snoring :blush: x

Had my 3d ultrasound yesterday, isn't he beautiful?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 1
aww such a lovely scan.

I spent another night on the sofa, on the plus I actually managed to sleep before quarter to 6. It was about 4 when I eventually fell asleep this morning.
Got my hot water on so I can have a nice hot bath before going to bed to see if that will help me sleep better.
4 nights in a row with hardly any sleep, not good.
Got hubby to flip the mattress to see if that's the problem. I hate our mattress it's a cheapy memory form, so instead of springing back up when you get out of bed it leaves a massive dent where you slept, which I don't think is helping my back.

Oh what a beautiful scan pic! :)

I'm sorry about your sleep littlesteph! I hope tonight is better for you.

I'm just uncomfortable and crabby. I guess it just goes with the territory. LOL! I am sleeping at night but never feel rested and I get up to pee at least 4-5 times in 6-7 hours.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

thanks Whitesoxfan41

my sleep wasn't much better, feel asleep at about 10 woke up when hubby came to bed and then couldn't sleep till 6 this morning.
I'm so knackered. I'm hoping it means i'll sleep like a log tonight.

I think I'd prefer the getting up 4 5 times a night to pee :haha:

My weekend hasn't been too bad. went down to see the in-laws as we do it every weekend. which I don't mind as I actually get on with them.
got a weather warning for rain and wind tomorrow which isn't good as I could picture my garden fence going for a flying lesson tomorrow.

how was your weekend?

My LO HAS NOT STOPED moving all day , this after a day of being relatively quiet . This has happened once or twice now , wonder if this is his pattern or if he has changed position and I just feel him more ??? I worry when I don't feel him enough and worry when I feel him too much !!!!!! 7 weeks and counting !!

My LO HAS NOT STOPED moving all day , this after a day of being relatively quiet . This has happened once or twice now , wonder if this is his pattern or if he has changed position and I just feel him more ??? I worry when I don't feel him enough and worry when I feel him too much !!!!!! 7 weeks and counting !!

My LO has ultraquiet and hyperactive days as well :) I try to not to worry as long as the minimal recommendation of 10 movements within a 2 hour period in one day is met. I figure, people have lazy days and active days, why not babies?

Hi girls.
Hope ur ok. .
Yeh steph tried milk,gaviscon the usual nothing really helps.
Last night I thought I was gna go into labour my belly was rock solid sore and I kept being sick ! :(
I'm ok today tho but stil got bad heartburn!

Got midwife next week and my whooping cough jab, x

my lo is the same he has his quite days where he doesn't move a lot and then has he's really active days usually when I am trying to sleep he'll move the most.

Hi girls.
Hope ur ok. .
Yeh steph tried milk,gaviscon the usual nothing really helps.
Last night I thought I was gna go into labour my belly was rock solid sore and I kept being sick ! :(
I'm ok today tho but stil got bad heartburn!

Got midwife next week and my whooping cough jab, x

oh gosh that's bad.
I bet that was scary glad you are ok now.
I have to wait till the 16th to see my midwife again :(
wasn't offered the flu jab or whooping cough jab this time round.

got my vbac consultant tomorrow a little nervous about it and then have a growth scan on the 2nd. hoping they'll let me have a pic but they don't usually give them to you after 28 weeks. x

How is the weather where you are ladies?

It's horrible here, heavy rain all day and the wind is awful.
Part of our fence decided to take a flying lesson into next doors garden. Luckily didn't break anything in there, and they weren't in when it happened.

I've added a pic of our fence. It's not as bad as I thought it would be, but the wind is set to get worse tonight, so slightly worried I'm going to wake up to less of a fence.

Attachments

• fence.jpg
    fence.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 1
Cold and snowy here, not nearly as bad as MANY places in the US this past weekend.

Ultrasound today for me! The first since 20 weeks. . .I'm so excited to see baby J! :) Praying she's not too big from the GD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->