FEB IUI Group - Looking for buddies for this cycle

Good luck myshelsong.

I'm still checking in here, but I have nothing to share. I had a 2 week cycle! And will be starting birth control today or tomorrow.

Good luck Myshelsong!

My insurance company was able to approve my iui before my ovulation day so I don't have to take a month off after all. I have been going in for daily blood work since Friday and was relieved when the nurse called me today to say that I am starting to surge because I was beginning to feel like a pin cushion. I am actually scheduled for my iui tomorrow but I'm a little nervous because I have no idea how many or the size of my follies as the plan is to have the ultrasound the morning of the iui. I'll provide an update tomorrow.

Good luck to you all

Yay! No waiting :)
Good luck on the IUI and let us know the details. Hope you have some great follicles

im on my cd 9 i have follicles on left 13, 14 nothibg really on right. i started letrozole day 5 this time.

Good luck ttc Baby!

AFM 8 dpiui I think, my boobs are killing me and I want this tww to end.
Boobs always hurt around this time so not thinking this is a symptom, but hoping that it is!

i went for scan today and there was only one follicle on left the other dissapear. it was 20 mm and i took the ovidrel and will do timed intercourse for 3 days

Good luck myshelsong and ttc

I had my IUI on March 23rd and dh numbers were excellent, however I am not feeling positive this round. The ultrasound before the IUI should a bunch of small follies but doc said it was because I may have already ovulated and she went on to talk about how home ovulation kits may not always be accurate. After realizing that I was having daily bloodwork and was told I was surging, she changed her story to say that this was perfect timing. So now it's the waiting game.

Any updates Myshelsong? I'm just biding my time until the end of April when I have my IVF start visit. Then IVF planned early May. I'm on birth control until the end of April and feeling A LOT better.

Waiting for the phone call to let me know.
Biting my nails but trying not to freak out. Trying to be hopeful and also going over in my head that I have a plan for IVF if this comes back negative. Not sure how I feel. Fingers crossed I guess.

Glad you are feeling betterRq120

im sorry myshelsong its the worse feeling just hang in there. did you put your name on the waiting list for ivf?

I'm going in for bloodwork tomorrow morning to see if the second IUI worked. Wish me luck ladies!! I'll keep you all posted.

so yesterday i had my ivf appointment and today beta. as usual it was negative. for the ivf they are taking funded patients untill next year which sucks. so have no ifea what im going to do this cycle.

Sorry Hun. I understand how hard the negative is. Big hugs.

Good luck 1more!!

I did put my name, but it was over a year wait so we said forget it and we are paying out of pocket. So this month we are just hanging out and next month we start IVF protocol!!!

Sorry TTC. Fingers crossed that you can conceive on your own this cycle.

Good luck myshelsong! Wishing you the best of luck with ivf. I wanted to bypass IUI and go straight to ivf but my insurance insist on IUI first. I will have to check to see how many IUIs I need to have before I can move to IVF.

I had the beta this morning and it was negative. Although I am disappointed I kind of expected it with my luck. Now I am waiting on AF to try another IUI with clomid and trigger which is something I haven't tried in the past.

so my clinic wants me to try injectables but dont know whats going to be the difference because i usually have 3 follicles with letrozole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->