FEB IUI Group - Looking for buddies for this cycle

Beta this am, but no results yet. I would put money down that it os going to be negative because my endo pain is flaring up bad! Progesterone suppositories only go so far.... Also, I don't have the results yet and I think it is because the doc will call instead of the nurse to discuss plans for next month.

Hubby is affected today. I feel bad for him.

Let us know the results, good or bad. Fingers crossed for your results.

The beta was negative. The nurse told me today that I have to take a month off after injectables which was totally unexpected!

My chances next month are low (trying naturally) and I'm taking April off to go on vacation. At least the stress will be low for 2 months. By then maybe I will be ready to pick up the baton again...

Good luck to you all!

Sorry Hun, big hugs to you.
I hope you have a stress free couple of months. We also had to take a month off after each injectable round.

Sorry!! :( hugs! Enjoy your vacation! That could do wonders! ;)

Sorry rq120 I know it's so hard seeing negative all the time but hang in there.

Today I got a email back for funded Ivf which I was put on the list if this cycle does not work. My first appointment is April 7 but I hope I don't need to go.

Hey quick question when did you go in for that ivf stuff? Wondering how long it is going to take for details

Myshelsong my nurse wanted me to go on waiting list while trying so if it doesn't work I do not have to wait so long. I went last week Thursday to talk to my doctor to put me on the list. And Tuesday they emailed me about initial consult which is April 7. Husband will do sperm fragmentation in morning and than we go to see doctor and counselling about it.

Today they emailed me to watch a orientation video to what's going to happen and how. So it really didn't take long as my doctor explained.

Did you put your name on list?

We were going to do it after this round.
The package from my Drs office cost $500 so I wanted to wait and see before we spent more money

Ni idea, it think it is all their materials and whatever, they told us this price before the IVF was funded so maybe it is different now?

AFM I feel really down for the last few days. I feel totally normal, no symptoms what so ever which I know could be normal but I feel I am out. Which really sucks a lot. My boobs don't even hurt anymore which means the trigger is firmly out of my system.

Thanks for the well wishes ladies. I'm actually doing ok with it. I will be stress free trying naturally for this month since I don't expect anything to happen and I'm really looking forward to vacation. I wasn't going to go if I was pregnant (Zika virus area) so I can pretty much bank on going now. Taking April off because of Mexico being a Zika area and alcohol during vacation. It actually feels kinda nice not having to be obsessed over fertility for 2 months.

I am glad you are doing well Rq120. It sounds like you are going to have a great hot time! Wish I was going, I am sick of the snow!

It took me months to get over my past IUI fails.

I have got my bloodwork tomorrow and slowly freaking out. This has been the longest tww ever and I feel totally normal so not feeling positive about it at all. Need to figure out how to make this day go by faster.

Myshelsong don't count yourself out. Just because you don't feel any symptoms doesn't mean it didn't work. Good luck tomorrow! Eyes, toes and fingers crossed for you!

I am going for my test on Saturday. I have been feeling slight cramping on my left side and some on the right. My boobs have also been very sore the past few days. Although I am anxious to test on Saturday, part of me wonders if my mind is tricking my body into experiencing these symptoms. Phantom pregnancy.

Oh good luck Myshelsong! Let us know.

Hey ladies - despite the symptoms I was experiencing, the test was a bfn. ☹️. Next steps are to wait for af, start clomid and another IUI.

I noticed some of you were taking some type of medication after the IUI. My RE has not prescribed me anything other than clomid to assist with ovulation. What is the medication for?

Negative for me too. Waiting for af.

Hi 1more! My doc has me take femara because clomid didn't help me ovulate. Also, I took progesterone after iui.

Good luck Myshel! Fingers crossed! :)

Negative here as well.
I took Ovidrel to force the ovulation, then progesterone after IUI.
Waiting for af to see if we can try again.

I'm sorry to hear about the BFNs :(

My doc called and I have an appt to see him this Wednesday. I know he wants to discuss IVF. My endo was horrible Friday (had to leave work early and I cried on the way home and lots of pain medication). Before I was planning another IUI in May after vacay, but after Friday I think I'm ready to go straight to IVF. I can't make it much longer. I will have to get back on birth control by this fall if my endo keeps it up. That means my RE only has a couple of months to make it happen....

I'm so sorry Rq! You do what you feel is right. You may hace to go 2 rounds of birth control before ivf so you may have time to squeeze in that vacay!!

I can't take anymore failed iuis either. Will talk to doc about IVF. Wishing you all the best!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->