FEB IUI Group - Looking for buddies for this cycle

Rq120, jenntt and Myshelsong sorry to hear about your bfns. I am hoping we all have better luck next cycle.

Rq120 i am also sorry to hear about your day on Friday. I am sure you and your doc will come up with a treatment plan that is best for you. Keep us posted.

I received a voicemail from my nurse today advising that my progesterone levels from my blood work showed that I may ovulate a little later and should be receiving af by the end of this week. AF actually started an hour after I received the voicemail which really surprised me as I have pcos and only see af a few times a year without the help of medication. I will call the nurse back tomorrow to advise of af and will keep you all posted on my next steps.

Hi 1more! Thank you.

That's awesome! I know it's not the result you want but a period with us pcos'ers is a gleam of hope!! Great job! Now they just need to get you ovulate. Fingers crossed!

Hearing that just makes me feel more that they don't know everything!😁

Isn't that funny how that works? It seems like every time I call them to tell if haven't received my period...iit's comes like a minute later! Af saying not so fast hunny! 😂

Doing beta this Friday and I feel so depressed had no symptoms just feel like I'm out again. :(

Thank you jenntt! I agree, it was a pleasant surprise to receive af without the assistance of any meds. I hope it means that my body is getting back on track. The nurse that called me on Saturday to provide me with my results had advised me to call them back for the provera prescription if af did not arrive within 35 days. I really didn't think it would come on its own and nor did I want to wait 35 days, so I called and left a voicemail for my nurse yesterday advising that I don't receive af on my own and that I needed the provera to bring it on so I could move forward with the next iui only to have to call her back today to say that af actually did come on its own.������

Good luck ttc! No symptoms doesn't mean that it didn't work. Everything crossed for you (eyes, toes, fingers, hair, arms and legs :). Keep us posted.

I spoke to my nurse today and the plan is to start 100 mg of clomid tomorrow for the next 5 days (cycle days 3-7) to assist with ovulation and then go in for blood work daily starting on 3/16 (cycle day 10) until surge is detected. However now that I think about it, she didn't mention anything about an ultrasound to measure the growth of the follicles. Pretty weird, right? I guess I will call her back tomorrow to clarify.

My nurse called today to advise that I actually have to skip this cycle because they need to get my 2nd iui approved by my insurance company which may take up to 15 days. Since I already started taking the clomid, dh and I decided to try naturally this month. Hopefully by the time my doc contacts me in April, we will already be pregnant (wishful thinking). Buy hey, since I received af this month without the assistance of any medication, anything can happen. :)

Thats right!! Why not still try and it sounds like your body was acting "normal"- great sign! Maybe a blessing in disguise!! What a great story that would be!! Good luck! 😃

Good luck Ttc!! Not everyone has symptoms. Try and stay positive. 😃

1morechance that would be great if you got a bfp on a natural cycle!

Starting Gonal f tonight, going onto the March round with positive thoughts! If all goes well should be having our IUI next weekend.

Good luck Myshel! Fingers crossed for good follies!!

I went to see my RE yesterday. He said we could try another IUI, but the chances were 10%. With all this pain I'm having I don't think I could try another IUI. He said I would start birth control pills if we do IVF so that sealed the deal. I see one of the top docs in the state and his IVF rates are 60%. He said with 1 fresh and frozen cycle my chances would be 80%. I thought his costs would be high, but they are "reasonable". I think we will start in May unless a miracle happens this cycle. I have been working a part time job and saving/budgeting every cent to try to minimize the impact of a procedure on our budget.

I'm also going to attend an infertility support group on Monday.

So it's a negative today was hard I kinda let everything out and start crying. But my husband always positive so it gets me through.

Next cycle I am just going to do Letrozole ovidrel and intercourse so I can save money for meds for Ivf if I have to go that route.

Thank you guys for the support.

Thanks Jenntt and myshelsong!

Myshelsong I hope all goes well for your iui next weekend!

Rq120 the chances with ivf appears to be great! Hopefully a miracle will happen over the next two months and you will not need it.

Ttc sorry to hear about your bfn. Good luck next cycle! Wishing for your miracle.

Conceiving from a natural cycle would be amazing! I have been doing a lot of research on pcos and pregnancy and all of the data mentioned exercise and switching to a low gi diet could balance hormones and increase chances of pregnancy. Since I eat a lot of the foods on the recommended diet plan list, I am feeling confident that I can switch to a low gi diet in hopes of increasing my chances. The problem is going to be giving up foods that are not on the list such as up dairy, bread, pasta and rice. I plan on switching to a low gi diet on Sunday so I am going to indulge in pizza tomorrow in an attempt to satisfy my cravings for awhile. I am also going to try to commit to working out a few times a week. I'll let you ladies know how long I last... Lol

Sorry ttc. That is the worst, have a few glasses of wine and a big hug from me.

Low gi diets are amazing, I started one after Christmas, but I went kind of crazy with it and I don't think I got enough sugars to grow my follicles, but I lost 20 pounds! I did feel amazing on it though and it totally helped with my bowel issues. Trying to do it again but just a regular diet, not limiting myself to 20 carbs a day.

Anyone have plans this weekend? I got my ultrasounds on Sunday to see how the follicles are doing this cycle.

Sorry ttc! It's so hard! So glad your hubby is positive for you! Good luck on your next cycle! :)

Low gi diets are awesome! I lost 27lbs with diet and metformin and lowered my insulin. We're going back to another FET cycle starting birth control on Monday so we can chill this weekend! We have 3 popsicles that have been waiting for me to get healthy😁

Good luck Myshel! Hopefully you'll have really nice follies!

Hey ladies, hope you had a good weekend.
Had our follicles looked at and it looks like we are seeing some progress!! Super excited since last night only had one little follicle. We have three moving in the right direction 14, 17, 19 so far and hopefully a few more days to go! My ovaries feel full I am actually feeling positive this month.

Does anyone have any tips on thickening your lining? I have heard of as prime, but anything else?

Great news Myshel!! 😄👍👍

Baby asprin and pineapple core are both good ones. Also raspberry leaf tea.

Fingers crossed!!

Yes. I did 7.5 Femara from day 2-7 then Gonal f 150 from day 6 onward.
Super expensive but it is working so I am glad.

how much is the gonal f?

so im on cycle day 3 and went for my scan everything was good but later on today i was laying down i realized period went thru underwear to bed. than went to check and pad was pretty full than saw a big blood clot the size of a golf ball. ive never seen this before and worried. going to call clinic tommorrow.

It depends on your coverage, I don't know what it is before our coverage kicks in but 900ius is over $500 for me. :(

Had our March IUI today! Hubs had a fantastic numbers day, we are feeling pretty positive this time around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->