Feb ivf buddies!!

PicsArt_1424968635312.jpg

PicsArt_1424968811031.jpg

Rosinsa, my cats are underwhelmed by the whole thing! :p

BMW - that's fantastic! looks very promising! :-D

Amo - good luck! It's only a 25% chance of twins on day 3 anyway. We were going to do it if we had two and we didn't want to have twins either. Our clinic only allows one blasto. I'm sure you can charm him into it! :p

Your fur babies are beautiful!

My older guy is giving me lots of snuggles. The younger one is upset I won't let him sleep on my tummy...so he won't even hang out with me. He does come for a little pat on the head now and then...

They are going to miss the attention next week!

Sunup -- So sorry about the bfn, hun! Hope the next FET is the one!!

Rosina -- Thanks. Things are looking great! Glad to hear you are resting =)

Amoreamy -- I am super happy about my follie count/sizes today! Hope you can talk your DH into putting to embabies back in! Love your kitties, so so cute!!

Thanks everyone! Yes beneath, I think you'll be in for that retrieval before you know it!

Rosina, they sound so cute!

We had a good discussion and we still left it as we'll see! I think that's what left in the pickle in the first place! On the plus side he's not 100% against two, so it's an improvement!

Just waiting for the call! Arghhh!

Hi everyone, so it turned out to be transfer day today! Eek! This morning from our from embies we had two 5 cell and two 3 cell. There's fragmentation on both the 3 cells, and some on one of the 5. They wasn't a grade for them but the 5 cell one were both good but not amazing.

So we've put in both 5 cells and are seeing what happens to the 3 cells ones over the weekend.

In short I'm pupo with two embabies!!! :happydance:

Here they are!!

PicsArt_1425051148179.jpg

PicsArt_1425051165297.jpg

Hi everyone, so it turned out to be transfer day today! Eek! This morning from our from embies we had two 5 cell and two 3 cell. There's fragmentation on both the 3 cells, and some on one of the 5. They wasn't a grade for them but the 5 cell one were both good but not amazing.

So we've put in both 5 cells and are seeing what happens to the 3 cells ones over the weekend.

In short I'm pupo with two embabies!!! :happydance:

Here they are!!

View attachment 847907

View attachment 847909

Woooo! Congrats on being PUPO with twins!!! :dance:

Thank you beneath! Just Relaxing and praying they stick!!

Amo - that's fantastic!! Congrats on being pupo!!! Everything crossed that they are super sticky!!! :)

Thank you my lovely! I'm really chuffed (another one for you ha!) I'm really happy too I'm finally starting to feel like myself again after all those down reg and stims. Yay!

Amo - lol. My co-worker is from the UK. I'm sure he'll be impressed with me. Lol

I love being off all the crazy drugs!!

How are you feeling?

MrsW - how are you? How did things go?

BMW - you ready!? I expect your day is very soon.

Sun & PRG - thinking of you two. :hugs:

afm - had major pains at 4:30 am. Was up for one hour. Maybe 8/10 sharp pain, lower right abdomen. I think it's from adhesions on my bladder. Had to take Tylenol.

Here's my fur babies on the rare occasion when they are getting along. https://i.imgur.com/S7PUW0Ph.jpg

Amo - lol. My co-worker is from the UK. I'm sure he'll be impressed with me. Lol

I love being off all the crazy drugs!!

How are you feeling?

MrsW - how are you? How did things go?

BMW - you ready!? I expect your day is very soon.

Sun & PRG - thinking of you two. :hugs:

afm - had major pains at 4:30 am. Was up for one hour. Maybe 8/10 sharp pain, lower right abdomen. I think it's from adhesions on my bladder. Had to take Tylenol.

Here's my fur babies on the rare occasion when they are getting along. https://i.imgur.com/S7PUW0Ph.jpg

I am ready! I am triggering tonight. Ive been feeling terrible since yesterday as the antibiotics is making me real nauseous!! :(

Hope you are feeling better! Your fur babies are so precious

Aw Rosina, they're gorgeous! My white cat hates my other one, so i never see them snuggled together like that!

I'm feeling much better thank you. Week on from the antibiotics i still can't eat properly. I'm really missing baths too! My tummy has the pain you're describing too. It feels a bit sore but then i get these severe pains about every hour or so, so i sympathise!

Beneath I'm so sorry you feel this way, can you stop them early?

Nearly there beneath, is your retrieval tomorrow? Hope you start feeling better soon.

Amo does your clinic always put two eggs back, my clinic won't if you are under 37 and you look really young in your pic! Hoping they both take!! Have you had any update on how your other 2 eggs are going?

Rosina your cats are gorgeous! I had 2 but lost one just over a year ago and I still miss him all the time. He was so loving, just the most loving cat. The one I have left is 14 now and a bit senile and wild.

I had my transfer yesterday as of my 6 eggs, only 2 fertilised and 1 didn't divide at all so I had my one embryo (which was a 3 cell grade 2) put back yesterday morning on day 2. Just praying its still going strong.

Nearly there beneath, is your retrieval tomorrow? Hope you start feeling better soon.

Amo does your clinic always put two eggs back, my clinic won't if you are under 37 and you look really young in your pic! Hoping they both take!! Have you had any update on how your other 2 eggs are going?

Rosina your cats are gorgeous! I had 2 but lost one just over a year ago and I still miss him all the time. He was so loving, just the most loving cat. The one I have left is 14 now and a bit senile and wild.

I had my transfer yesterday as of my 6 eggs, only 2 fertilised and 1 didn't divide at all so I had my one embryo (which was a 3 cell grade 2) put back yesterday morning on day 2. Just praying its still going strong.

Why thank you! No I'm 31 :) I think they do up to two until ladies are either 38 or 40, I don't remember exactly. I hope so too, feel like a mum knowing they're there which is such a beautiful feeling. Crazy I know!

I'm going to keep everything crossed for you. You must be happy to be pupo! :happydance:

I'm happy but so nervous!! Can't stop wondering what my embryo is doing!! X

Amoreamy -- I don't feel as bad today. Hopefully since it's my third day on it my body got used to it. Dh got me Ginger Ale last night and that really seemed to help as well. Glad you are feeling better!!

MrsW -- Yes, my retrieval is tomorrow! Can't wait. Hoping your embie is making itself at home =)

BMW - good luck today!! Excited for you :hugs:

Amo - geez, which antibiotics did they put you on? That's just crazy.

I'm also 31. I also feel like I'm a "mum"... I'm absolutely crazy chattering away to it... Telling it to keep growing, etc. I think my mil heard once - lol.

All the severe pains have stopped... Now just some mild cramping and mild breast tenderness.

MrsW - congrats on being pupo! :) go little embryo! You can do it!!

It's heartbreaking that you lost a good friend after so many years. I wish they could live forever... :-( my older one is a little crazy too. :p

afm - on my way to work. Will attempt not to think about this 24/7 lol

BMW - good luck today!! Excited for you :hugs:

Amo - geez, which antibiotics did they put you on? That's just crazy.

I'm also 31. I also feel like I'm a "mum"... I'm absolutely crazy chattering away to it... Telling it to keep growing, etc. I think my mil heard once - lol.

All the severe pains have stopped... Now just some mild cramping and mild breast tenderness.

MrsW - congrats on being pupo! :) go little embryo! You can do it!!

It's heartbreaking that you lost a good friend after so many years. I wish they could live forever... :-( my older one is a little crazy too. :p

afm - on my way to work. Will attempt not to think about this 24/7 lol

Thanks! Glad you are feeling better :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back