~*~ Feb Love Bugs - Waist Watching! ~*~

Well ladies, thats me signed up to do a 5k run in June, and a triathalon in Sept....I'm either totally mad, or very desperate to lose this weight :haha:

Well ladies, thats me signed up to do a 5k run in June, and a triathalon in Sept....I'm either totally mad, or very desperate to lose this weight :haha:

Wow, well done you. Dont think my pelvic floors could hold out to running just yet :rofl:

hhmm hadn't thought about my pelvic floor.....hmm maybe should get the Tena Lady on standby !! :haha: To be honest, the 5km wasn't my idea, my dad signed me up, will prob walk most of it

nowt lost for me this week.....fed up now, thought with breast feeding and walks with the buggy everyday would lose something each week :cry:

nowt lost for me this week.....fed up now, thought with breast feeding and walks with the buggy everyday would lose something each week :cry:

:hugs: Me too, only lost 1/2 a pound, despite doing loads of walks, 2 of them really long ones & BFing and cutting out a lot of the chocolate I was eating(although not all, a girls got to have some treats!)

:happydance: Another 1lb for me!! Very shocked as didnt eat very well at all last week with DH being away. Must have been the stress of being alone with 2 children :rofl:. He is away again this week so will see if it works again next week too.

Plus, managed to get into pre-preg jeans yesterday. Ok, they were stretchy ones & my muffin top hung over the waist, but still, I got them on & looked ok in them so was well happy.

:yipee:

today weigh in for me 15stone 6 and half, so another 3lbs for me this week :)

:happydance::happydance: Another 2lb for me:happydance::happydance:

Lots of toning up to do now though, majoy jelly belly going on here :rofl: . Must use wii fit for more than just weighing myself from now on lol.

caz x

weigh in for me

last week 15 6 1/2
this week 15 3 1/2
total lose 3lb this week :)

Total to date 22 and half lbs :)

Glongg - ur a hero !!

2lb for me too....but with you on the jelly belly Caz, oh my god, its horrible. I swear I wobble when I laugh, I'm like Santa !! :haha:

Glongg - ur a hero !!

2lb for me too....but with you on the jelly belly Caz, oh my god, its horrible. I swear I wobble when I laugh, I'm like Santa !! :haha:

I know, I dont look in the mirror, it upsets me too much :rofl:. And, bloody strech marks - I have em on my calfs!! Yes, u heard right - my CALFS - WTF is that all about?????????? No dhorts or little skirts for me this summer :nope::cry:

Not lost anything, all I need to do is shave off that jelly belly and I'd be happy with my body!!!!

Im dreading weigh in tomorrow ladies, ive had a really bad week, just cant seem to get be with it this week. I've still done my exerise just my eating hasnt been good at all. Fingers crossed im at least the same as last week & ill be happy

Am selling my size 16 stuff on ebay, some woman bought two pairs of jeans. It takes ages to upload stuff - am zebby1971 if anyone fancies watching what stuff I am putting up. It will take days and days to get it all there, still have piccies of stuff to take as well...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->