~*~ Feb Love Bugs - Waist Watching! ~*~

Just go easy for the week and its ok to splurge at the weekend, a bit of extra exercise the day after will help. Anyway dont be hard on yourself as you will piss yourself off and then where will you be? Am having a glass of wine, had two pieces of cake today and a snack bar!!!!!

Today weigh in for me..

Im now 15stone 13.5 so thats another 4 lbs this week total 12 and half pounds :).. only 1.5 more pounds then iv done 1 stone, only 3 more to gooo!! yey!!

Well done Glong...

Totally forgot to weigh myself this morning.....being on mat leave makes you forget what day it is, anyway I've had porridge & tea now, so thats bound to add on weight, so will weigh in tomorrow morning, not holding out for much :)

Well done Glong!!

Ok, Weigh in for me today................ still the same as my update on Thurs!! Still 1lb down is better than nothing. I reckon it would have been way better had it not been for my birthday which included cakes, snacks & a big meal out on Saturday. Followed by a picnic on Sun at the beach. That blew my no bread thing out of the window. Oh well, another week, hopefully a better one (especially if I resist eating the rest of my easter egg :rofl:)

well done glong! Thats brilliant! I will add that to the main page. Well done caz to, staying the same is better than putting on. I was 9 stone 8 this morning, so have stayed the same as well, but I was expecting that.

Now the girls are back in preschool I have decided to start walking for extra exercise, I walked for 45 minutes today along the coast, as briskly as I could, with the double buggy. I am hoping i can do that and 25 mins of the exercise dvd daily in the week, so if i am a bit naughty at the weekends, it wont do too much damage.

WELL DONE GLONGG! no weight loss or gain for me but I went for a long walk pushing the pram this morning.

Welcome Cath course you can join, can i have your starting weight and your target weight please to add to the main thread?

My starting weight is 12 stone 5lbs. I want to get to around 9st 7lbs. My weigh in today was 12st 2lb :yipee:

well done cath and glong!

I weighed this morning and am still 13st 8lb.

Didnt make it to slimming world class as forgot i had my 6 week check so couldnt make it but have been following plan since yesterday morning. Went for a walk yesterday also so that was nice! And having a play on the wii fit!

Hoping for a loss next week girls!

Well I lost 1/2 a pound, which is pretty pants....

I'd like to shoot the person who said bf made pounds just fall off :cry:

1/2 lb loss is better than a gain!!!!

I am proud of myself, I almost just joined the sweetie swop thread, but didnt!!! :happydance:. I have enough difficulty not buying chocolate etc at the shops without a)buying it for someone else & risk the chance of eating it and b) getting it posted to me once a month :rofl:.

I am proud of myself, I almost just joined the sweetie swop thread, but didnt!!! :happydance:. I have enough difficulty not buying chocolate etc at the shops without a)buying it for someone else & risk the chance of eating it and b) getting it posted to me once a month :rofl:.

haha I was looking at that thread yesterday, but wouldn't have the time...plus getting sweeties posted to my door would be detrimental to my butt size :haha:

haha I was looking at that thread yesterday, but wouldn't have the time...plus getting sweeties posted to my door would be detrimental to my butt size :haha:

lol you two, i decided against sweetie swapping too!

im really fed up!

just been to town, so wanted a new pair of jeans!

went to dotty p's and found a really lovely pair of size 16's in the sale for £15 - thought bargain! tried them on and they are hanging off my legs, bum and crotch - but fit comfortably round the middle. 14's fit perfectly apart from my big bulging belly so i cant do the button up on them.......... so i am still jeanless and pissed off!

i like jeans and always feel nice in jeans and a top but cant find any to fit me anywhere!

totally fed up, i want this belly gone! being good today again so far - half a stone i might even get in those jeans!

im really fed up!

went to dotty p's and found a really lovely pair of size 16's in the sale for £15 - thought bargain! tried them on and they are hanging off my legs, bum and crotch - but fit comfortably round the middle. 14's fit perfectly apart from my big bulging belly so i cant do the button up on them.......... so i am still jeanless and pissed off!

i like jeans and always feel nice in jeans and a top but cant find any to fit me anywhere!

totally fed up, i want this belly gone! being good today again so far - half a stone i might even get in those jeans!

With you on the pissed off .... I love my jeans, River Island boyfriend style ..... love them, but not even gonna go shopping until I'm closer to 11 stone, as it would be way too depressing....my belly looks like jelly, how I still have a boyfriend is anyones guess :wacko:

im really fed up!

With you on the pissed off .... I love my jeans, River Island boyfriend style ..... love them, but not even gonna go shopping until I'm closer to 11 stone, as it would be way too depressing....my belly looks like jelly, how I still have a boyfriend is anyones guess :wacko:

cos they love our wobbly bits apparently.... its part of us and so they love all of our body blah blah blah - tell it to someone who cares lol! Richard always says he loves me whatever i look like and even loves me first thing in the morning (if you ask me i think he's nuts, he does affectionately call me 'swamp monster' lol). Nice of them to say isnt it. But when you feel crap it doesnt matter what they say does it!

Im going to get on the wii fit tonight and hula hoop my butt off (or should i say belly off). Also got my sit up rocker so going to see how many i can manage!

Think that was a bit of a wake up call today - if im slim i can have jeans that fit!

im really fed up!

Ive got a few pairs of not your daughters jeans in size 14 (fit uk 16) that I want to get rid of. They are high rise and lift the arse and flatten tummy.

cos they love our wobbly bits apparently.... its part of us and so they love all of our body blah blah blah - tell it to someone who cares lol! Richard always says he loves me whatever i look like and even loves me first thing in the morning (if you ask me i think he's nuts, he does affectionately call me 'swamp monster' lol). Nice of them to say isnt it. But when you feel crap it doesnt matter what they say does it!

Im going to get on the wii fit tonight and hula hoop my butt off (or should i say belly off). Also got my sit up rocker so going to see how many i can manage!

Think that was a bit of a wake up call today - if im slim i can have jeans that fit!

hahaha yip I've been told that too.....they love us no matter what etc etc...all I can think is, ARE YOU CRAZY.....I look like a whale !!!! They're very cute really, all our guys :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->