~*~ Feb Love Bugs - Waist Watching! ~*~

im really fed up!

just been to town, so wanted a new pair of jeans!

went to dotty p's and found a really lovely pair of size 16's in the sale for £15 - thought bargain! tried them on and they are hanging off my legs, bum and crotch - but fit comfortably round the middle. 14's fit perfectly apart from my big bulging belly so i cant do the button up on them.......... so i am still jeanless and pissed off!

i like jeans and always feel nice in jeans and a top but cant find any to fit me anywhere!

totally fed up, i want this belly gone! being good today again so far - half a stone i might even get in those jeans!

Ive got a few pairs of not your daughters jeans in size 14 (fit uk 16) that I want to get rid of. They are high rise and lift the arse and flatten tummy.

neither a 16 or 14 fit, im an odd shape right now, my body isnt designed for this tummy! i should be a 12-14, its my natural size and so nothing hangs right just now - apart from leggins! :(

Try the jeggings in wallis they are really comfy, they call then casual bottoms.

Me too - they are 38 euros i think so will be cheaper for you in uk. I got blue and black, no band and are stretchy and comfy.

Hi folks, so sorry I havent updated the main page, been mega busy the past 3-4 days and every time I popped on, I had to pop off again lol! I will go back and write down all the losses and update now.

I got my wii fit plus today and am going to really give this weight loss my all, I am living in jeggins and leggings just now too.

Urgh, I'm struggling at the moment. I just cant seem to stop eating & I've put back on a bit of the weight I lost last week. I went to Next today, thinking I'd get some normal clothes in a bigger size, rather than the maternity clothes I'm still wearing. Everything just looked wrong. It spurred me on a bit & I've just been for a long walk, followed by 5 mins of a 20 minute workout DVD(had to stop because LO woke up & wanted feeding)

Bad bad bad bad day :nope::nope:

Had inlaws plus niece n nephew visit = BBQ / pizza / cake etc. I had very small portions tho & plenty of salad but still......................

Oh well, DH goes away tom PM till fri night so I will deff lose weight then as I won't have time to eat :rofl:. I'll be living on bran flakes & rice cakes :haha:

oooo weigh in day tomorrow, hope everyones well??

Im hoping for a min of 1 and half pounds so that takes me to a total lose of a stone, but ideally id like to have kept up with 3-5lb lose... fingers crossed...

Well, who'd have thought it, but today I tried on the new pair of jeans I bought myself in size 14, and they fit..... :happydance:

HOW can I be 2 stone heavier than I was b4 I was pregnant and fit into my jeans....I mean really, how much do boobs weigh when ur breast feeding ?????

about a lb in total!!!!! no weight loss for me as i havent been trying!!!!

Weigh in today 15stone 9 and half pounds
last week 15stone 13 and half pounds
lose last week 4 pounds
total lose for me 1stone 2 and half pounds!!!!!

Click on it and you should be able to do one yourself..

Thank you, youve done really well this week too!! Its such a killer tho looking at how much i've still got to go lol

Well done Glong & Emma, they're fab losses :yipee:
Not a loss here unfortunately, I've put on a lb. I knew I hadnt done well this week though, have had a couple of major choccie sessions. Going to really go for it next week.

Another 1lb for me :)

Congratulations to everyone else:thumbup:

well doneladies. nothing for me! ;( mind you i wasnt trying!!

Weigh in this morning im 13st 6.5lb

so thats 1.5lb off for me!

yay!

good to be posting a loss, even if it is a little one!

well done everyone!! some fab losses again this week!!!

The sun is definitely helping with reducing calorie intake!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->