~*~ Feb Love Bugs - Waist Watching! ~*~

Hi can you add me please, start weight 10st 7lb target 9st, how do I add the Feb lovebug waist watcher thing to signature?
Thanks

Katy you look fantastic, dont listen to her. Pixie will add you just now!

Well my plan of eating two ww meals a day, one at lunch and one at dinner with lots of zero point veg is working. I sometimes have a bit of toast for breakfast too, but am not a big toast eater. Yesterday I had beef hot pot ww meal for lunch with veg which was 3 and a half points, then for dinner I had salmon and wedges ww meal, which was 5 and half points. I also had two bits of toast which was 2 points, so I had used 11 points. I am allowed 18 a day...which meant I could have my nightly glass of wine and still diet! I had a glass of cava which is 2 points, leaving me with 5 points I didnt use.

I hopped on the scales today just to see and I was 9 stone 9, a lb lighter! I really didnt want to have to sacrifice the wine so I am really pleased I can still lose and indulge.

Katy - I'd have slapped her, think you look fab hunni:thumbup:. With ref tummy toning, you can start them now but gently, only working up. Your tummy muscles need working on, especially your core muscles to get back to shape properly.

Can I be added???, Wii fit weighed me in at 9st6:nope:, aim is 8st3 :happydance:

thankyou

Can I be added please?
:thumbup:

oh sorry caz, I will do that now! I love the wii fit, but I sold mine last year after I fell pregnant, didnt think i would go back to using it. Boy do i regret it now!

My sister has a Wii Fit, I'm gonna get her to set me up on it I think xx

Im gonna be using the wii fit too. Will weigh myself on it later then update with my weight...

uh oh!!!xxx

Ill have to get lessons from Sophie on how to use it and weigh myself on it, OH away for next two nights, goingg to my mums for dinner today and tomorrow sophie and I are getting pizza so we could do wii fit too, a bit of a girly time.

I bought a skipping rope today, it counts the calories, so I can work out how many extra points I will earn for ww. I think for ten minutes its one extra point! I am so pleased too, as I found I can still have the odd takeaway...a mushroom chow mein is only 4 and half points! yippee!

Hello add me hun

start weight 10,7
Target weight 8,6

iv already lost 5lb of that, but i get weigh'd monday so will update then x

Okay so i weighed and im 12stone bang on. Ive never been over 10 and a half so im quite disappointed.

Target is to lose 2st.
Although im not following a diet so will probably take me ages.
x

Okay so i weighed and im 12stone bang on. Ive never been over 10 and a half so im quite disappointed.

Target is to lose 2st.
Although im not following a diet so will probably take me ages.
x

Not following any particular diet myself , just good food and exercise . When I can exercise properly .

What is a safe amount of calories to have in a day, 1200? 1500? Less? xx

Is it not 1500 if ur dieting ? Its been a while since I've eaten healthily, obviously since I have 2 stone to lose :)

I've had another good day today on slimming world - no syns as yet either so im about to use my allowance on some chocolate!! yummy!

buying a scales today , I may actually decide to follow a diet after :wacko:

Blackrose ive been thinking about it too.....i just know that if the weight comes off really slowly im gonna give up. I wanna be a yummy mummy by the summer and at the moment i still look 5 months gone!!
x

Same , I just wanna feel good about putting my bikini back on . I might look into a programme like curves or weight watchers or something ?

How we all doing my soon to be deliciously yummy mummies :) hee hee

Im feeling really positive! Im being good, Im staying within my syn allowances and I feel healthier and even actually feel a little lighter. Im not weighing again until tuesday morning when I post my weigh in weight on here.

I just hope I manage to be good over the weekend - its always so much harder when the family are home all day. Managed to get everyone to eat scrambled egg on toast for brekkie though - they had white toast though and i had brown but thats easy enough! What to do for lunch!!

Afternoon all. All my life ive been on diets and excerised like a mad woman, id lose a few stone then think i can give it all up and remain the same,,, ermm no so id put it all back on. This time i didnt want to do that, i wanted to make a HUGE lifestyle change not only for me but for my little boy aswell, He needs me to be healthy id hate to think he wouldnt have a mummy.

Sooooo, im not dieting, im changing my eating patterns for life healthly eating. 3 simple meals a day, and IF i snack its fruit or i might treat myself to a slimfast chocolate bar.

I do want to lose 4 and half stone, i reckon ill get a couple of quick and easy with these changes, then ill need to add a little exercise and maybe replace 1 meal a day with a slimfast shake to drop a few more caleroies.

sorry folks, I have been a bit busy!

Katy - Try using this to work out the calories you need to eat to stay at your current weight, and then you can set yourself how much less you want to try eat to lose a bit. You dont look like you need to do anything though, really.

2bananas - Glad you are feeling positive, thats half the battle, I have found the moment I start getting down, I start craving sweet things.

Glong88 - You are so determined I am sure you will stick to your diet this time, funny how having a baby makes you look at life that much harder. I cant eat anything sweet at all, even if its diet food, like weight watcher puddings, the minute i have something sweet, i cant stop myself eating more and more. So i have cut out absolutely any form of sweet stuff.

I went to farmfoods today, because I saw on money saving expert, they are going weight watchers meals for a pound AND buy one get one free. Unfortunately there were only two types left, the ocean pie and the chicken curry, but I still got 3 of each, cost me £3 for 6 meals!

I couldnt resist jumping on the scales this morning as I was expecting to have put on, due to over indulging in cava last night but was delighted to weigh in at 9 stone 7 and a half. A pound and half lighter than two days ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->