• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~*~ Feb Love Bugs - Waist Watching! ~*~

I admit defeat, dont think i'll have lost any weight tomorrow. The mountain of ironing that drove me to a bag of aero bubbles (the large bag:blush:) last night has seen to that :rofl:

See thats why I avoid ironing, its bad for the waist line :haha:

:rofl: - me too for the majority, then I run out of clothes & the children look scruffy so I have to face it :haha::haha:.

aww i think its only this week, after nearly 3 weeks on weight watchers, that I have actually really tried and seen a bit of a difference. I think it takes time to get your mind into gear, especially with wee ones to distract you! The second week of weight watchers I put on more than I weighed when i started LOL!

Completely off top but oh my god Max how much does Elsie look like you!!!! :)

x

WEIGH IN DAY!!!!!

I've lost 3 and a half lbs :)

Morning ladies , OK I'm going to consider today a starting point . I've planned out my meals , and plan a long walk with Aoibheann today . I heard using our old birthing balls for toning exercise is good , anyone got any ideas ? Im also going to find my local slimming club , I think we have a curves nearby . Its about time I got my jiggly bum into gear . I want to look good for the baptism :)

Lost nowt, this 'breastfeeding shifts the pounds' just mustn't work for me.....gonna phone the hv and ask if there's any reason I can't just start exercising !! :cry:

I'm gonna be one of those mum's who looks like they've had a baby 2 years after the birth :growlmad:

Completely off top but oh my god Max how much does Elsie look like you!!!! :)

x

Aww yeah she used to look like her dad but the older she gets the more she resembles me. Personality wise though, she is her dad, very laid back! My eldest, summer, is the little mini me poor thing!

WEIGH IN DAY!!!!!

I've lost 3 and a half lbs :)

Well done hun! I bet that feels just fab! Dont forget to make your wee star for your signature!

Morning ladies , OK I'm going to consider today a starting point . I've planned out my meals , and plan a long walk with Aoibheann today . I heard using our old birthing balls for toning exercise is good , anyone got any ideas ? Im also going to find my local slimming club , I think we have a curves nearby . Its about time I got my jiggly bum into gear . I want to look good for the baptism :)

Walking is the best form of exercise I reckon. Have a wee look on the net, see if you can find any exercise routines using birthing balls, I will have a wee look for you later too, but fraser is stirring at the mo!

Lost nowt, this 'breastfeeding shifts the pounds' just mustn't work for me.....gonna phone the hv and ask if there's any reason I can't just start exercising !! :cry:

I'm gonna be one of those mum's who looks like they've had a baby 2 years after the birth :growlmad:

Emma, you have only just started, dont get down, its taken me three weeks of weight watchers to even lose anything lol, I think it just takes a bit of time to get in the swing of things, especially with having a new baby!

If you have stopped bleeding and your stomach muscles are back to being a fingers width apart (two at most) then you can start exercising again, but gentley nothing too strenuous. If you start bleeding again you should stop but speak to your HV first for sure.

I weighed in this morning and I am 9 stone 6, starting weight was 9 stone 10 so i have lost 4lb. :thumbup:

Emma, you have only just started, dont get down, its taken me three weeks of weight watchers to even lose anything lol, I think it just takes a bit of time to get in the swing of things, especially with having a new baby!

If you have stopped bleeding and your stomach muscles are back to being a fingers width apart (two at most) then you can start exercising again, but gentley nothing too strenuous. If you start bleeding again you should stop but speak to your HV first for sure.

Thank you, really need to get my mind set into it.....dealing with 2 kids, its hard not to give in to food.....I agree about walking, however its snowing here today....omg what, its nearly April !!! however I went online and bought a pair of those Skechers Shape Up trainers, so going to wear them about the house and see if they help...

Spoke to hv, she says I can start from Friday (4 weeks post birth)....still bleeding a tiny bit, but unconvinced its not just blood from my stitches pulling...

well done Ginny and Max on your weight loss!! Fantastic!!

Well, i weighed this morning and I have managed to put on 0.5lb............ so that is just bloody peachy!! Im not surprised though as sunday was a terrible day and im really bloated at the mo - im not sure if im supposed to be getting a period.... i've got the pains going on - although i had my first day of no bleeding yesterday since xander was born - i feel like im about to come on but im bf so will see what happens i guess.

Just hoping this week i manage to stay on track, im really disappointed in myself.

So fresh start today.

good luck to all of you this week! xx

Gosh your all doing so well . Doubt I'll be walking too far today , its snowing again !! BOOOO
2banannas don't be too hard on yourself just try again :hugs:. Max , your loosing the weight so fast , well done you ! Emma , just remember you have just had a baby and be kind to yourself this weight loss malarkey is difficult :(

well done Ginny and Max on your weight loss!! Fantastic!!

Well, i weighed this morning and I have managed to put on 0.5lb............ so that is just bloody peachy!! Im not surprised though as sunday was a terrible day and im really bloated at the mo - im not sure if im supposed to be getting a period.... i've got the pains going on - although i had my first day of no bleeding yesterday since xander was born - i feel like im about to come on but im bf so will see what happens i guess.

Just hoping this week i manage to stay on track, im really disappointed in myself.

So fresh start today.

good luck to all of you this week! xx

If it is AF you will be bloated, i bet if it wasnt for that you would have lost a lb or two :hugs: I am expecting AF anytime, I am bottle feeding, but did express feed for the first two weeks, so it could be delayed...I feel like you, achey at times and like i am going to start, but nothing. Dreading it!

Gosh your all doing so well . Doubt I'll be walking too far today , its snowing again !! BOOOO
2banannas don't be too hard on yourself just try again :hugs:. Max , your loosing the weight so fast , well done you ! Emma , just remember you have just had a baby and be kind to yourself this weight loss malarkey is difficult :(

Thats it, if weight loss was easy there wouldnt be so many diets/exercise out there. Its snowing up here today too, bit of a bugger because if it keeps up then my dh will have time off work (unpaid) because he wont be able to do his jobs. Hope it doesnt last long.

Oh fingers crossed that wont happen , its never really that bad here but its bad enough for me to not want to take Aoibheann out .

I weighed this morning and have lost nothing. Still bang on 12st :(
Boohoo!! Although the period thing might be affecting me seeing as i got my af last week!! 4 weeks post baby and im exclusive breastfeeding.....not fair!!!!

No snow for us here but its pi**ing it down so i cant go out for a walk either.
Not a good day! xx

Hey all, just a thought should we express the breasticles before weighing in?
I only lost 1lb this week, I havent really been trying though.... If I had expressed then I reckon weight loss would be 1.5 lb!!!!

https://www.phenforum.com/glitters/style6/1.gif
I lost it at PhenForum!

Oh and I have had cramps and feels like period may come but as I am BF am not sure, also I think the period/loss after birth was 4 weeks long, so not sure what happens next...

oh lol when i was expressing i bet my boobs weighed at least a few lb! Well done pixie, a lb is great, I am sure its recommended you try to just lose a lb every week for healthy weight loss, so thats perfect, I will add it to the first post :D

Well done everyone who's lost weight :)
I weighed myself yesterday and started my diet yesterday. My start weight is 10st 9lbs. I would be happy to lose a stone.

Doing well so far, although I don't think I ate enough yesterday. Today I've had a wholemeal pitta bread with 2 teaspoons of reduced fat houmous. Dinner is chicken and leek risotto but that's high in carbs so will only have a small portion xx

can my target weight be set to 11st please. thanks! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->