~*~ Feb Love Bugs - Waist Watching! ~*~

well done Max - you are obviously getting off on the right track!!

bargain on the ww meals!!

La Leche League and other breastfeeding groups, books, and other references recommend that you do not go under 1800 calories a day while nursing an infant. However, not every nursing mother needs to eat only 1800 calories per day-many can eat more than this, and lose.

A nursing woman eating 1800 calories per day is the equivalent of a NON-nursing woman eating about 1300 per day. 1800 calories a day for a nursing mother is the LOW end, and most nursing women do not need to start out this low.

I recommend using trial and error to find the correct calorie level for you. If you have under 30 pounds to lose, try 1800 calories for a week, and weigh in. If you lose 1-2 pounds, then this is the correct level for you. If you lose MORE than this, try upping it to 1900 per day and weighing in the next week. You are aiming for a weight loss of 1-2 pounds per week.

If you have 30-50 pounds to lose, you might want to try starting with a 2000 calorie range, and adjusting it up or down from there-using the same formula. A woman with over 50 pounds to lose can probably start even higher. Remember, 2000 calories might sound like a lot, but 300-500 of that per day goes directly to your baby

https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/pr...many-calories-should-i-eat-while-nursing.html

Morning -

yesterday was day 6 for me on the CD diet

and i was friggin starving! everywhere i looked there was either food, or adverts for food, but i was good and just had my shakes

get weigh'd in tomoz, but already weigh'd myself, and have lost 6lb this week, im well chuffed :)

Well done beauty within, thats alot to lose, what diet are you doing?

argh! My weight watchers scales have stopped working! I need to get a new battery to see if its that, but its meant to last years the one in it.

I am cutting out bread completely:cry:, it's my biggest downfall, I Love it. I could live on toast/sarnies etc lol. I am also going to buy some brown rice & pasta & cut down on potatoes. I arent exercising that much so all these carbs are just gonna get stored as fat unless I cut down. Hopefully when I start exercising again I will lose weight as I will be burning the stored fat off. Well, thats the aim anyway :haha:

I dont have any scales at home, so will either have to ask to use a friends or be a bit late with the weigh in on a tues:blush:. I used my mums wii fit to weigh myself the other day, but dont have one myself just now (hoping that the b'day fairy might bring me one:haha:).

Congrats to everyone on your loss so far :thumbup:

La Leche League and other breastfeeding groups, books, and other references recommend that you do not go under 1800 calories a day while nursing an infant. However, not every nursing mother needs to eat only 1800 calories per day-many can eat more than this, and lose.

A nursing woman eating 1800 calories per day is the equivalent of a NON-nursing woman eating about 1300 per day. 1800 calories a day for a nursing mother is the LOW end, and most nursing women do not need to start out this low.

I recommend using trial and error to find the correct calorie level for you. If you have under 30 pounds to lose, try 1800 calories for a week, and weigh in. If you lose 1-2 pounds, then this is the correct level for you. If you lose MORE than this, try upping it to 1900 per day and weighing in the next week. You are aiming for a weight loss of 1-2 pounds per week.

If you have 30-50 pounds to lose, you might want to try starting with a 2000 calorie range, and adjusting it up or down from there-using the same formula. A woman with over 50 pounds to lose can probably start even higher. Remember, 2000 calories might sound like a lot, but 300-500 of that per day goes directly to your baby

https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/pr...many-calories-should-i-eat-while-nursing.html

I wouldn't even know how much food is 1800 calories worth !! but I know I'm not losing weight, and I'm not eating any more than I did pre pregnancy.....although my sister in law came to visit yesterday & brought Thortons mini caramel shortcake, and they are calling from the kitchen......I love them :haha:

weight watchers is great if you arent good at calorie counting, the points system simplifies it. But all food tells you how much calories is in it, check the nutritional value, the Kcal is the calorie count. Add up your calories see how you are getting on.

I ate cookies yesterday, I am so ashamed. Hopped on the now working scales this morning and am 9 stone 8. So a lb heavier, but thankfully not the 9, 11 I was on saturday! It will be gone by tomorrow as i am back to not eating cookies lol!

Well I had a shit shit shit day yesterday!

Came off my diet completely and stuffed my face as i had period pains all fricken day and backache.

I was so uncomfortable i just wanted to comfort eat and so all my hard work is gonna be ruined and im so mad at myself today, its just made all my efforts last week a total waste of time.

I guess i'll find out the damage tomorrow!

Well done Beauty on the weight loss!! Thats fantastic hun x

Im sooo sooo surprised I managed to stick to my diet the whole weekend!! yey to me!! looking forward to tomorrow and the weigh in to see how ive done, and also all you girlies too :)

Im off out today to by a few celebs workout DVDS anyone recomend a good one??

Im sooo sooo surprised I managed to stick to my diet the whole weekend!! yey to me!! looking forward to tomorrow and the weigh in to see how ive done, and also all you girlies too :)

Im off out today to by a few celebs workout DVDS anyone recomend a good one??

Hey, I heard great things about Davinas new dvd (well new last year) where she is working with 2 personal trainers....I bought it, then got pregnant !!! will have a look online to find out the actual name of it as i lent it to my friend when I was about 3 mths pregnant !!! hence why I have 2 stone to lose :haha:

Glong - This is the one

https://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/6855009/Davina-Super-Body-Workout/Product.html

Just had weigh in! 7lbs lost wahoo - my bmi is now in the healthy range, so this week i can have a bit of fish or chicken and veg!!

im exactly 10stone

Well I had a shit shit shit day yesterday!

Came off my diet completely and stuffed my face as i had period pains all fricken day and backache.

I was so uncomfortable i just wanted to comfort eat and so all my hard work is gonna be ruined and im so mad at myself today, its just made all my efforts last week a total waste of time.

I guess i'll find out the damage tomorrow!

Well done Beauty on the weight loss!! Thats fantastic hun x

Aww its blimming hard when its AF time, to not stuff your face, I havent had an AF yet but I bet I will fail miserably then too!

Yes Anne-marie, well done to you! You are doing fantastic! Glong88 I am impressed you stuck to it over the weekend, thats always going to be my downfall :nope:

A big box of easter chocs just arrived from MIL. noooooOO!

we are having a massive family easter egg hunt this weekend, IF i stick all week i might treat myself to a little chocolate sunday

Right . Im 12 stone :( (oh my god HOW ....WHY ) I feel like kicking things . But I know where Im starting at least . Target weight loss is three stone , but I'll go with two for now . After my check up next week Im joining a gym . Can anyone reccomend a diet or diet plan thing ?

I admit defeat, dont think i'll have lost any weight tomorrow. The mountain of ironing that drove me to a bag of aero bubbles (the large bag:blush:) last night has seen to that :rofl:

I admit defeat, dont think i'll have lost any weight tomorrow. The mountain of ironing that drove me to a bag of aero bubbles (the large bag:blush:) last night has seen to that :rofl:

See thats why I avoid ironing, its bad for the waist line :haha:

Well done to those who have lost weight
Not done too much watching of calories so far so no stars for me.
Blackrose - am following weight watchers again and going to start listening to my patrick fox cds (he is a hypnotist who I saw in Jan 09 and I weighed 13 stone then and by april was 1.5 stone lighter, so now I am 10.5 stone with target of 9 stone. So between the two hopefully.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->