~*~Feb Lovebugs Baby Club :)~*~

Well mine is very simple - its Sam :lol:

Mine is easy enough - Caz.

Gill, meant to say that I didn't have an epidural so cant be that the headaches are related to. I have taken paracetamol a few times but dont want to every day.

BTW -I am currently on my own for the first time with the 2 of them. Hubby had to go n teach some air cadets lifeguard stuff at the pool. Sat feeding Tahlia with a sulky 2 yr old watching Roary Racing Car, tired out but refusing to go to bed -aaarrrrgggghhh!! just glad hubby bathed him b4 he went out, not sure i'd have managed to juggle it all yet :rofl:

Hi All

He slept from 2 - 6pm so we woke him and bathed him and I feed him, put in a warmed up cot and so far so good, have lasagne in the oven and hoping to relax a little!
The headaches are probably from tiredness which usually hits me around 9pm!
Cant believe you managed to DTD with stitches, that would scare me, period/loss gone now thank God and hoping to hop on tonight!!!!!!!!
Jane

BTW -I am currently on my own for the first time with the 2 of them. Hubby had to go n teach some air cadets lifeguard stuff at the pool. Sat feeding Tahlia with a sulky 2 yr old watching Roary Racing Car, tired out but refusing to go to bed -aaarrrrgggghhh!! just glad hubby bathed him b4 he went out, not sure i'd have managed to juggle it all yet :rofl:

i used to be an air cadet lol

and army cadet........ dunno what i was thinking !

Scary having 2 of them on your own isnt it - so far I have managed to keep the peace but i can tell im in for some fun times! :wacko:

Thanks everyone! I'll be on here by Monday moaning about how annoying he is! I think in his head he thinks we'll be like the waltons lol. He wants to get a dog now he's home I said if he gets a dog I get another baby and his response was I'd like another yey!

I think my name is pretty obvious lol. Well I hope so anyway!

Anyone else find that when they're feeding it's like having all your energy sucked out?! I jinxed myself because James hasn't cluster fed all week and I told someone today and since then he's been attached to my boob for the last 5 hrs!

Yum. Projectile vomit all over my face, hair, arms, bed, pillow...precluded by the biggest number 3! Remind me why I wanted to be a mum again!

Mine is ginny, I will put it in my sig soon!

Yum. Projectile vomit all over my face, hair, arms, bed, pillow...precluded by the biggest number 3! Remind me why I wanted to be a mum again!

heheheh :dohh: sorry Its not funny . I got the same

I got sicked on aswell this morning, all over the bed sheets too... yummy!

a prize of 1 nights full sleep if you can guess my real name :haha:

I made a bf fo-pah yesterday.....never eat blueberries while bf....oh my god, my poor baby, gassy doesn't cover it.......

Hope everyone and their little ones are doing ok :flower:

Barely had the chance to come on here. Strange since I spend the vast majority of my pregnancy on here!

Emma - I'll keep that in mind about the blueberries. Hospital gave me lactulose (I think that's what it's called) for bowel movements and it goes right through Gabriel! Poor boy xx

Hey, dunno if you all are on facebook, if you want to add me, no offense taken if you don't :haha:

Emma Saunders - the picture is of my toddler in the bath with her purple duck xx

Hey, dunno if you all are on facebook, if you want to add me, no offense taken if you don't :haha:

Emma Saunders - the picture is of my toddler in the bath with her purple duck xx

My facebook won't let me find you, will try again later.

Sinead- I also slur my words when I get really tired, I was doing it last night. I hate it :(

I'm also exhausted today.

Gill- :lol: at the puke...Edward puked all over my boobs the other day, it felt so gross :sick:

I've just got back from the doctors, I have a blocked and probably infected milk duct in my right boob so am on antibiotics :( blergh xx

Lana - :haha: at the cadets, eventually got him to bed, with a fight mind & a screaming baby.

Gill/Sinead - with you today on the puke, had to change twice already today & gone through 3 muslins. bit of a shock for me as kaden wasnt a sicky baby at all. I have trouble getting wind out of tahlia so wondering if she is getting a bit colicky?

Katy - :hugs: hope the antibiotic kick in for you.

Just waiting for my first hv appt, hope she weighs her, dying to know what she is now & got my last mw appt too later. gonna miss my mw, she is soooo lovely.:flower:

Hi All
Awake from 9pm to 12 midnight with wind that is hard to get rid of, given infacol before each feed but still windy, taking fennel tea at night but not making much difference and no dirty nappy since tuesday morning, plenty of wet though, anyone else experiencing that?
My mum has him now and I expressed 5oz between two boobs and gave her that and a bottle of formula and a bottle of brown sugar water. Anyone else BF and formula feeding?
Am on facebook Jane Daly.
Jane

430 emma saunders, can you search me via email address [email protected]
Picture is me with new born baby..
xxJane

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back