~*~Feb Lovebugs Baby Club :)~*~

Gill, he won't sleep in our bed really either, he'll only actually sleep if he's on either mine or OH's chest and I'm scared he'll roll onto the floor if I sleep like that. We have a snuggle nest but he doesn't like that much either xx

Katy - Shelby often sleeps on hubbys chest too. We just make sure that he's on the side of the wall and I leave a gap between us so she can flop onto the bed if needs be but she has always stayed put on his chest (and mine but then I've got two massive jugs to wedge her in place :haha:)

:rofl:

I do try to angle myself so that if he did roll off he'd roll into the bed and not on the floor but I'm paranoid xx

ok ladies, prolapse ?? Anyone with any experience as I think i have one.....after a 3rd degree tear, and a 2nd degree tear & a 9lb baby, think my low belows have given up....def something pushing down.......:cry:

I keep thinking something feels funny down below but I don't know if its just because I've got a pot hole fanny now or if it is a prolapse. Kinda feels like I've half put a tampon in and its falling out - really weird. I've looked but it's just a big mess of pink lady bits and nothing looks like anything did before. I think I got a fanny transplant whilst giving birth!! :shrug:

Gill- you have such a way with words :rofl: I can't help much really as I'm pretty much okay down there now, aside from stitches still being slightly raised and looking a mess where he split my labia in two :( xx

Knackered. Edward has decided not to sleep. Full stop. Last night he fed at 10.30pm, midnight, 1.15am, 3am, then 5am he was screaming but not hungry but wouldn't sleep on his own at all so had to have him on my chest until his feed at 7am, then had to have him on my chest again till got up at 10am. Since then he's refused to sleep until half hour before his next feed, then since 2.30 I finally managed to get him to sleep 10 mins ago and now he's awake again :(

I have no idea what's wrong with him xx

Hi Katy,

If Edward was feeding at most of those times, it makes me wonder if he is in a wee bit of a late growth spurt (3 weeks is the average, but some babies are earlier or later) I tend to find when they go into a growth spurt they do look for feeding more often, and dont sleep as long. It should last a day or two if it is a growth spurt, but have no advice other than once its done he should settle down again afterward.

Sometimes when my older ones were teeny they would get into a bit of a viscious circle of being knackard from not sleeping enough, and I would try to take them out to get them to have a longer sleep and break the cycle. Sometimes it would work, other times they just wouldnt sleep anyways lol, funny things babies.

Do you swaddle at all? I used to have to sleep with summer on my chest, because it was the only way either of us could get any sleep, but the midwife said to me before i got discharged, to try swaddling as it keeps them all bundled up like they are on your chest. I never looked back, but I know it isnt for everyone.

x

ok ladies, prolapse ?? Anyone with any experience as I think i have one.....after a 3rd degree tear, and a 2nd degree tear & a 9lb baby, think my low belows have given up....def something pushing down.......:cry:

I keep thinking something feels funny down below but I don't know if its just because I've got a pot hole fanny now or if it is a prolapse. Kinda feels like I've half put a tampon in and its falling out - really weird. I've looked but it's just a big mess of pink lady bits and nothing looks like anything did before. I think I got a fanny transplant whilst giving birth!! :shrug:

Thats what mine feels like, and there's def something there...wish i'd had a transplant....now i can see why celebs are too posh to push :haha:

Knackered. Edward has decided not to sleep. Full stop. Last night he fed at 10.30pm, midnight, 1.15am, 3am, then 5am he was screaming but not hungry but wouldn't sleep on his own at all so had to have him on my chest until his feed at 7am, then had to have him on my chest again till got up at 10am. Since then he's refused to sleep until half hour before his next feed, then since 2.30 I finally managed to get him to sleep 10 mins ago and now he's awake again :(

I have no idea what's wrong with him xx

My first did this, only slept on her dad, cried when put down....we had to grin & bare it and went through nights of controlled crying and eventually she would go down no bother.....its horrible, but you kinda have to set the scene now b4 he gets into a bad habit, I feel ur pain though, have been there...:flower:

Sounds like Thomas, falls asleep after a feed or just naturally on our knee, go to put him down and he wakes up and mostly cries then.

You do have a way with words alright, yea I felt weird for the first week or two, and was afraid to touch or look until about 2.5 weeks, defo not the same as I was before and even then it looked different to what I was before sophie. I had second degree tearing with Tomtom at an angle. I think it just takes a while for all to settle down, we still havent DTD, I am just too tired.

Took Tomtom to my parents and went to bed there, after I had a cry and a long hug from my mum. Sophie took bus home from town and we had our tea at my parents house, I left a bottle of expressed milk for mum to give him and I got 3 hours sleep! Ian went to see hims mum she is in hospital again after having another TIA (small stroke) so he got no dinner, he made himself a sandwich, he also did all the recycling and hoovered and mopped the floors whilst we were at my parents.

Fed Tomtom at 8.30 for half an hour and when home got 5.5 oz out for next feed and am off to bed shortly, leaving father and son together downstairs.

Happy mothers day to you all, hope you are able to get some rest and are spoilt rotten.
xx
Pixie

Happy mothers day all you lovely ladies!!!!

I've had such a busy few days that im hoping today I can just chill out - don't see it happening though! Alexander seems to have other ideas, He's been awake since 4.45 and still isnt settling! Wants more food - despite feeding almost continuously since waking :( am tired! He didn't go to sleep last night until 12.30am.

Katy - Aleaxander seems to only want to sleep in our bed. We did get lucky last night though and went in his moses basket for a whole 4.5 hours!! bliss!!!!

All of you worrying about your foof's.... dont. They do go back to normal, well, mine did after my first, i havnt even attempted to see whats gone on down there yet this time but unless you feel there is a serious issue just dont look and give it a couple of months!!

What have you all got planned today then? going out anywhere nice.......... and am i the only one naffed off that on my mothers day i have to go visiting mil- im not being horrible but oh said we need to go see her because its mothers day and he has to give her her card etc... I dont want to cos I cant be bothered going out visiting today... Maybe i should go back to sleep for a while and wake up in a cheerier mood..... I got to give my mum her card to, so i suppose im being a grouch!!!

Check me out!

Breakfast in bed!!! Cup of tea. Flowers, chocolates, teddy bear - biscuits that my dd made at school on wednesday and have been kept in her book bag since then....... i know its the though that counts which is just aswell cos I will not be eating these lol They look proper disgusting!!

But aside from the groce biscuits that was all very nice!!

Happy mothers day! Lana- James is exactly the same this morning, he is shattered but just won't go to sleep so he's grouchy, giving it my best shot now lol. My hubby is pretty bad at remembering dates and sorting things out, I usually do it for
him, but I did get a card from James and some
flowers yesterday which was nice I didn't expect anything lol.

Morning all - Shelby decided I was overdue a visit from the screaming grumbly baby fairy last night :coffee: Yawn! But she's more than happy sitting on daddy down eating her hands - oh goody - at least one of us is happy!

I forgot to get mothers day card for my mum so I just sent her a text saying " Happy mothers day - card is still at the shop - feel free to pick it up and fill it in with the appropriate gushy words" :haha:

Shelby has neglected to bother with anything for me apart from a big stinky poo whilst waking up this morning.:happydance::nope:

I hope my foof does go back to normal (at least kinda normal) I'm disgusted by the state of my belly :cry: and that will never go back to pre-pregnancy so I bloody hope my foof does.

Happy mothers day! Lana- James is exactly the same this morning, he is shattered but just won't go to sleep so he's grouchy, giving it my best shot now lol. My hubby is pretty bad at remembering dates and sorting things out, I usually do it for
him, but I did get a card from James and some
flowers yesterday which was nice I didn't expect anything lol.

Xander has been drifting in and out of consciousness for the last 20 minutes now . I am going to take my chance on jumping in the shower while I can. I tell you I just dont know where the time goes in the day anymore! I been awake for 4 hours already :dohh:

Glad you got a card and flowers Claire! Richard normally forgets dates too (he made a mad dash to asda last night after being reminded by someone what today was)........ I purposely didnt mention anything just to see if I could have moaned at him forgetting lol :haha:

Morning all - Shelby decided I was overdue a visit from the screaming grumbly baby fairy last night :coffee: Yawn! But she's more than happy sitting on daddy down eating her hands - oh goody - at least one of us is happy!

I forgot to get mothers day card for my mum so I just sent her a text saying " Happy mothers day - card is still at the shop - feel free to pick it up and fill it in with the appropriate gushy words" :haha:

Shelby has neglected to bother with anything for me apart from a big stinky poo whilst waking up this morning.:happydance::nope:

I hope my foof does go back to normal (at least kinda normal) I'm disgusted by the state of my belly :cry: and that will never go back to pre-pregnancy so I bloody hope my foof does.

lol @ mothers day card Gill!

I keep looking at my belly wondering what im supposed to do with it and where exactly it is going to go in my bridesmaid dress. Starting slimming world on monday though so here's hoping i manage to get rid of some of it. My weight has been coming off though so im making a good start - think thats down to breastfeeding though cos i have been eating crap!

Lol Lana, my hubby would have forgotten if my mum and sister hadn't kept reminding him! Men are useless arn't they!

Gill- James was grumpy last night as well, I expressed so I could get some sleep but he wouldn't settle so I ended up getting up to help him settle him. It was actually nice for us both to be trying for once iykwim as usually it's just me awake!! I said do you understand why I'm so tired and grumpy now lol. My tummy isn't to bad now, but I still have that dark line forgotten what it's called now! It's my boobs that are awful! I went to buy some new bras yesterday, caught sight of them in the mirror and that was me sulking for the rest of the day!

James is asleep, now do I get some kip or get in the shower while I can, damn all these decisions!

James

Oh claire - don't mention the boobs! I officially hate mine now. They are too big to fit into any of my tops or dresses even if I wanted to put nice clothes on. (No point anyway as Shelby just pukes on me anyway)
I have ordered some big control pants so I might be able to get my old jeans back on if I have something to hold my apron in.

Oh I'm the same, my pregnancy clothes are too big, my pre clothes are to small espesh my tops although I have to think about how I'm going to feed him that's always a nightmare as well.

Happy Mothers Day Mummies.

I got a lovely painting from ds hich he did at nursery & a lovely photo card courtesy of moonpig & dh. Got a nice cuppa in bed, but it went cold as I fell asleep - oops & my pressie is Twilight New Moon dvd, ut its not released till 22 march so gotta wait for that.

Lil lady slept a bit better last night till about 4-5am when she started grizzling loads. Its amazing how much better you feel with a bit more slep, had totally forgot what it was like lol.

Happy mothers day everyone :flower:

Nothing seems to fit me either. Pregnancy clothes are too big and pre-pregnancy clothes are still too small.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->