~*~Feb Lovebugs Baby Club :)~*~

Hi happy mothers day. Lovely card with photos of TomTom in and childish writing. Going out for breakfast. Had a better night last night. My maternity clothes too big and all other clothes fit, am a stone lighter than b4 pregnancy. The breast feeding helps but then there is the work at keeping it off after losing it and that is where i fail!

Happy Mothers Day Sweetpeas!!

Vinnie got me a lovely bunch of daffodils in a pot so i can keep them for years until i forget to water them and they die. :haha:
Then he did the most explosive nappy and when i stripped him off it was all up his back, in his hair and in his ears. Dont ask how he got it there but he managed!!

Oh and best present of all.....
I got into my pre-preg jeans, and did the button AND zip up. WAHOOOO!
My "apron" is hanging over the top and looks gross but im over it!
x

Happy Mothers Day Sweetpeas!!

Vinnie got me a lovely bunch of daffodils in a pot so i can keep them for years until i forget to water them and they die. :haha:
Then he did the most explosive nappy and when i stripped him off it was all up his back, in his hair and in his ears. Dont ask how he got it there but he managed!!

x

:happydance:

for your jeans!!!! thats great! x

x

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Oh my i am still fat!!!!!

well done you though :thumbup:

x

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Oh my i am still fat!!!!!

well done you though :thumbup:

Right there with you :flower:

Me tooooo :cry:

Everyone have a good weekend ? Aoibheann is starting to establish her own routine for feeding so its so much easier to keep her settled .m I actually had a pretty good nights sleep . I'm in a lot of pain with the stitches and having cramps and heavy bleeding . Oh reckons I'm doing to much I'm cleaning just as much as when I was nesting . Went so far as to re-arrange the nursery yesterday , I( was going to scrub the bathroom but he sent me to bed instead . Anyone else still cleaning like crazy ? hope you all had lovely mothers days :flower:

I'm still fat too. Although I did get on my "fat day" pre preg jeans but I had a massive overhang which I had to hide with a big shirt lol (maternity shirt that my friend wanted to buy too as it look so nice :haha: she's not pregnant!)

Shelby was such a pain sat night/sun morning. We ended up driving to Edinburgh (150 miles one way) to see a friend as she wouldn't settle at all :haha: But it was nice to get out and see them.

HV today :happydance: lets see if munchkin is still piling on the pounds!

Good luck with the HV Gill!!

Blackrose how do you pronounce your little girls name?? :blush:

I am sick to death of soaking through my clothes!!
x

Am using sanitary towels instead of pads because they leak and even the towels are leaking,, yikes.
Took Thomas down stairs for kick about on his mat and when he got tired at 8.45 I picked him up and he fell asleep on my shoulder and I snuggled up with him and the rug over us for an hour and a half, it was lovely, he woke up to be fed and then went back to sleep so i put him in the craddle in bedroom, OH is up there sleeping, he had a hissy fit at the idea of taking him downstiars this morning which is why I did it and I told him to fuck off. An hour later he went to bed. Anyone else feel fed up like that?
Oh and my teenage daughter got a second note home from school about her behaviour in class, like I need any more crap.
Sorry for the whinge, just fed up and really tired.

good luck Gills with HV visit.

Anyone know where to get the pads that collect milk rather than absorb?

Chubber is still on track! 8lbs13.5oz compared to last weeks 8lb8oz :happydance:

Am using sanitary towels instead of pads because they leak and even the towels are leaking,, yikes.
Took Thomas down stairs for kick about on his mat and when he got tired at 8.45 I picked him up and he fell asleep on my shoulder and I snuggled up with him and the rug over us for an hour and a half, it was lovely, he woke up to be fed and then went back to sleep so i put him in the craddle in bedroom, OH is up there sleeping, he had a hissy fit at the idea of taking him downstiars this morning which is why I did it and I told him to fuck off. An hour later he went to bed. Anyone else feel fed up like that?
Oh and my teenage daughter got a second note home from school about her behaviour in class, like I need any more crap.
Sorry for the whinge, just fed up and really tired.

:hugs:

Well done Shelby!! Good weight gain!!

Xander has put on just short of a lb this week! Im really pleased!

He has been having 2 top ups with formula though so I guess this will have helped with such a big gain.

The HV told me to stop letting him breastfeed for so long. Has said that I should only let him have 30 minutes a feed and if he is still hungry after that then to top up as I cant feed him the way I have been doing for hours at a time....... am I the only one with a baby who has extremely long feeds? I kind of agree with her, the feeds are becoming too much, I have time for nothing else and Isabelle is starting to get upset at how little time I have to do anything with her. So think combi feeding is the only way I can get a balance.

Hows everyones day going? x

Lana - Great weight gain! As long as you are happy with formula then go for it. It's good that you'll get time with Belle too!

Pixie - as long as bubs is happy, ignore your oh.

I finally got Shelby to sleep in her crib - she only lasted an hour but it's better than nothing wohoo! She is slowly allowing me to put her down and do stuff without her crying. :happydance: I guess she was just lonely to start with!

Lana, Tahlias feed are getting longer, but she rarely reaches 20 mins. I feel like she spends ll her time 'snacking' which is why I sometimes feel like I am feeding her permanently lol.

She had a rubish night again. Slept 8-10, fed then woke up at 1240 and was awake almost all the time through to about 515am!! Am shattered, kept having to pick her up as she would feed fall asleep on me but within what felt like seconds of being put down would wake up & winge. In total I think I got about 4.5 hrs sleep split up into little bits. Kaden is in bed, and should be there till about 230ish and have just managed to get lil lady to sleep too, put her off my chest into her moses so I will see how long it takes her to wake up & realise!!

Good luck with the HV Gill!!

Blackrose how do you pronounce your little girls name?? :blush:

I am sick to death of soaking through my clothes!!
x

Aveen I know , a lot of people are confused by it , its Irish for love

Aww thats completely different to what i thought it was going to be! Its gorgeous though, I love unusual, meaningful names!!

I finally have time to myself....thanks to a swinging chair!! :D yaaay!
He wasnt that much of a fan of his bouncer so a friend of my cousin has lent us her swinging chair and he LOVES it. Has slept from 11:30 til 3, woke for a 20 minute feed and is now back in it sound asleep!!
x

yay!! for swinging chairs . Anything for a bit of peace :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->