~*~Feb Lovebugs Baby Club :)~*~

Wii fit is a brill idea my daughter set me up b4 pregnant so must do it too, i like the jogging with dog and i think there is pilates on the new game too. Local gym have a deal for e149 for 6 month membership might do that!

Oh dear,

I knew I shouldnt have done, but I weighed myself yesterday and just calculated my BMI. I am in the overweight category :cry::cry:. I know that I have just had a baby, but I have never never ever ever been in that section before, even after having my son!! DH is telling me not to worry, but god I feel like a complete frump now :nope: I am trying to eat healthily but its so goddamned difficult when so many fruits & vegs affect your LO's tummy when you are breastfeeding. On top of that, I have developed some nasty stretchmarks on my boobs, and even noticed some on my clafs the other day - WTF?? My calfs for gods sake!!!

Going to go and feel miserable infront of the telly now - or perhaps I should go for a walk??? That might burn some excess fat off!

And even so your DH will think you are beautiful anyways. I have stretchmarks on my boobs, all over them. On my hips, on my bum and my inner thighs. I have three big puple ones just above my lady garden :dohh: I cant fit in my pre pregnancy things at all and all the other twenty five year olds i see are gorgeous lol....but.....

In the future, however long it takes, the stretchmarks will fade and turn silver. The weight will come off. Just like it will for you. The only reason i am worrying aout weight so early on this time round, is due to being a bridesmaid in less than four months. If it wasnt for that, I would be worrying about it a lot later.

Try not to be upset, take yourself out for a wee shopping trip, have your hair done, get dh to watch the baby xxx

Thanks x I got a bit upset in the kitchen last night, and DH grabbed hold of me and told me I looked gorgeous & not just in clothes either. He said that I have no idea how sexy he finds me & how hard he is finding it not to 'jump' me :rofl:. Apparently he is proud of how 'good' I look after only 2 weeks. Gave me a massive cuddle & apologised for not telling me before then. I felt so much better after that, he is a physical training instructor too so if he feels like that it cant be as bad as I thought & there is hope for me yet. Apparently I shouldn't be upset about the stretchies either as they are 'Love Marks' for our children, god I love him :cloud9: I knew it would be harder to spring back into shape this time so don't know why I got so upset :shrug:, I blame the hormones. I am 30 -eeekkkkk!!! in a couple of weeks & have just added a wii fit board to my pressie list haha so I can do something at home with the lo's around, and plan on going for a walk with the lo's each afternoon in the double buggy.

well, dh went back to work tofay for the first time. Only because he has organised the Sports Relief mile here for this weekend & needs to do lots, so, this morning has been interesting to say the least lol. He is off again next week tho untill a week on Wednesday so I think I need to start thinking about a routine of sorts as I have gotton used to him sorting out Kaden & leaving me in bed for an hour or so with Tahlia on a morning and thats gotta stop :nope:. Think I am going to get clothes etc ready the night before & get them dressed before we come down for breakfast & then thats one thing not to worry about when I realise it's 11am!!

Am a bit worried about Tahlia too, she has started to get sick after feeds:shrug:. Started off with a little bit with some wind, but over the past 2 days has got much worse. There is no warning either, she feeds, I sit her up & rub her back for wind, get nothing & then all of a sudden there is a gush of milk comes flying out of her mouth. It went everywhere in the middle of the night, duvet, sheets, my PJ's -everywhere :haha:. Not so funny at the time mind. I just don't know what it is as she doesnt seem to be bringing wind up with it. She also sometimes makes these wierd noises in her throat as if she is going to be sick but swallowing it iykwim, kinda gulpy noises?? Ok, so perhaps thats not a good description of the noise lol but I dont know how else to describe it. Anyone have any ideas?

ETA: Max, hats off to you for coping with 4 children, I dont know how you do it, I would need at least 8 arms!!

see, your oh obviously disagrees with you!! cut yourself some slack - you have only just had a baby :hugs:

god if you could see the stretch marks on my body - they are everywhere!!! tummy, boobs, arms, thighs - im a real picture lol

xx

Max - how do you juggle 4 children in the morning? Richard and I want a big family and we talk about it all the time but i just can't fathom how you get anything done?

its so hectic in the morning just getting belle to school and trying to juggle feeds with alexander and getting myself ready.......... the only thing that puts me off a big family is how on earth you can get out the house on time lol

I think its amazing that you and any mothers manage to function. i think if we do have a big family im going to end up being a very frazzled looking mummy lol

Im very jealous of pregnant women - im having issues!!

I really am not in the mindset of wanting to be pregnant right now.... but i'm sooooo broody. I think im just feeling really happy at the moment (despite the tiredness) and im enjoying having 2 children and just keep imagining having more.......... but then i get a reality check and wonder how i'll cope with more.

and what about holidays... and what car to drive... and extra activities and clubs and becoming a chauffeur for the rest of my life...

but they are worth it arent they?!!!

I really am not in the mindset of wanting to be pregnant right now.... but i'm sooooo broody. I think im just feeling really happy at the moment (despite the tiredness) and im enjoying having 2 children and just keep imagining having more.......... but then i get a reality check and wonder how i'll cope with more.

and what about holidays... and what car to drive... and extra activities and clubs and becoming a chauffeur for the rest of my life...

Broody, oh my, that word is dropped from my vocab !!! I went to toddlers this morning with Tia, and there were a few pregnant women, and all I could think was 'thank god I don't have to do that again' :haha:

I love my 2 girls, so my shop is now shut!!!! :)

Caz....even I love your husband now :)

My oh says things like this too, and I think he must have gone blind or mad, as I look shocking...and he plays rugby so he is pretty toned too......you gotta love them xx

p.s. I'd love to be turning 30 again, I just turned 32, so I've got more to eekkkk about x

Broody, oh my, that word is dropped from my vocab !!! I went to toddlers this morning with Tia, and there were a few pregnant women, and all I could think was 'thank god I don't have to do that again' :haha:

:rofl: shop shut!!!:rofl:. Me too, although just watched tuesdays One Born Every Minute & seeing a couple crying with pure happiness after the baby was delivered brought a tear to my eye as I briefly thought, I want that again.:blush:. Its ok tho as Tahlia started screaming n brought me back to reality with a bump:haha:

Lana, I agree, they are worth it, but....... am not going there again. I woke up to pee this morning & was amazed how much my bladder holds, had forgotton it could be more than a thimble full :haha: Am just trying to treasure every minute with my lil lady as with Kaden I was wishing away to each milestone instead of holding onto the present time. Not making that mistake again.
:cloud9:

Caz....even I love your husband now :)

My oh says things like this too, and I think he must have gone blind or mad, as I look shocking...and he plays rugby so he is pretty toned too......you gotta love them xx

p.s. I'd love to be turning 30 again, I just turned 32, so I've got more to eekkkk about x

Sounds like we all have great OH's on here. :cloud9:.

You may hear me eeeekkk loudly from yours in a couple of weeks. Am trying to find a cheap cabin with outside hot tub in the lakes for a weekend to get away & sulk/chill out & make me feel better to celebrate.least I can the look forward to kids in bed n hot tub with champers in the cold outside.

Oh to be turning 30, am 38! My oh says ive no bum since losing weight and look great. Got a size 10 dress for few events coming up, very pleased. Wallis do jean like leggings my sis has them they are cool and really comfy so going to get them, no tight band on the waist.

lol emma

the pregnant bit im not keen on, but the giving birth and the new little person in the family - i want it, all the time lol. xander is such a good boy too he's not helping with my irrational thinking !

also,

:rofl: shop shut!!!:rofl:. Me too, although just watched tuesdays One Born Every Minute & seeing a couple crying with pure happiness after the baby was delivered brought a tear to my eye as I briefly thought, I want that again.:blush:. Its ok tho as Tahlia started screaming n brought me back to reality with a bump:haha:

Lana, I agree, they are worth it, but....... am not going there again. I woke up to pee this morning & was amazed how much my bladder holds, had forgotton it could be more than a thimble full :haha: Am just trying to treasure every minute with my lil lady as with Kaden I was wishing away to each milestone instead of holding onto the present time. Not making that mistake again.
:cloud9:

maybe i need to go and read back through all my posts i made when i was pregnant eh!!! that mind make me see sense!! :haha:

sob sob. just spent two hours in travel agents trying to book a holidy to jamaica and got to the nearly pay depossit bit then got tld they need it paid 10 weeks in advance and I cant get the money together that soon :(
I want to go to jamaica!! :sad2:

sob sob. just spent two hours in travel agents trying to book a holidy to jamaica and got to the nearly pay depossit bit then got tld they need it paid 10 weeks in advance and I cant get the money together that soon :(

So do I, so if you have any room in your luggage, I could lose a few stone, and you could still fit in a bikini :happydance:

Oooh, I wanna go tooooo.Though OH would prefer Maui Hawaii- he is a windsurfer & hawaii is the windsurfing mecca of the world!! Suits me so long as its a top class hotel lol. Not that we can afford it this year :nope:.

Ahhh i want to go too!!
Come on Gill im sure you can find a big enough suitcase!!

Or we could have a baby & bump holiday to jamaica....minus kids!!
x

haha, We'll give the babies to our oh's and go off for a baby n bump meet! :haha:

Maybe thinking dominican republic for a week - can get an all inclusive deal for 1400 for all of us...I could manage not to eat chocolate and live on 200 a month if I knew I would be going to the dominican republic in september! :haha: At least I'd lose the weight needed to wear a bikini if I can't afford food in the meantime!

Max - how do you juggle 4 children in the morning? Richard and I want a big family and we talk about it all the time but i just can't fathom how you get anything done?

its so hectic in the morning just getting belle to school and trying to juggle feeds with alexander and getting myself ready.......... the only thing that puts me off a big family is how on earth you can get out the house on time lol

I think its amazing that you and any mothers manage to function. i think if we do have a big family im going to end up being a very frazzled looking mummy lol

Heh I didnt plan a big family thats for sure :haha: in fact would you believe there was a time I was never ever going to have any children...then i got summers bfp :blush:

I know how you feel though, I love pregnancy, even though Frasers one wasnt the smoothest. I also love newborns and the first year. Even now I have a really hard time thinking Fraser will be my last baby, but you have to draw a line somewhere!

In terms of having four...its why i have routine. I really couldnt get through the day any more than the kids could, without having some sort of routine. Hate to say it, but Fraser fits into our routine, not us into his, unlike what you do with your first or even second. He just has to lump it a lot of the time but thankfully he is a very laidback little chap!

In the morning, DH gets up and gets the girls up, he gets them dressed whilst i make frasers bottle and put out breakfast. Then he gets himself ready and the girls and mace have breakfast whilst I feed Fraser. He goes to work, I put Fraser in bouncer whilst I wash the girls hands/face, brush teeth and hair and get mace dressed ready to go. I get myself washed at the same time as the girls and dressed the same time as mason. The school clothes are sorted out the night before and ironed if needed. When they get back from preschool they have to take their school clothes off and put their normal clothes on. Fraser normally starts to get tired and grumpy come 8.30 so I swaddle him up and put him in the car seat and rock him off to sleep. At 8.45am, I take mace down and put him in the double buggy and help the girls with shoes and jackets (checked the night before to make sure they are all to hand) and then I bring Fraser down in the carseat which slots into the buggy and off we go. We always get up at 7am, out the door by 8.50am at latest.

The thing to remember is, that every baby you have, takes that little bit more away from the children you do have. In my situation, summer has had a pregnant mother for most of her life. Then three new babies arriving! I actually had a really hard time when Fraser was born, accepting that Mason couldnt be my 'baby' any more, he went from being a real mummies boy to being a daddies boy. You also have to accept that sometimes you will have to leave baby crying. Sounds terrible but there have been times fraser has woken and I havent been able to go to him right away due to being in the middle of a nappy change etc or he will start crying in the bouncer when getting ready in the morning and I have no choice but to leave him or I couldnt get everyone else ready.

Also the lack of sleep thing with a newborn is a real killer when you have three older children to deal with the next day. There is no catching up on sleep in the day, whatever you get at night, thats it be it 2 hours or 10 hours.

I am not saying dont do it lol, but its hard, some days i want to run screaming from the house and never look back :haha: and my DH gets it in the neck a lot, when I am stressed and I need a vent. If you want a big family, maybe space it out a bit more than I did so they dont all need you as much as they do when they are aged 0-5ish.

Heh I didnt plan a big family thats for sure :haha: in fact would you believe there was a time I was never ever going to have any children...then i got summers bfp :blush:

I know how you feel though, I love pregnancy, even though Frasers one wasnt the smoothest. I also love newborns and the first year. Even now I have a really hard time thinking Fraser will be my last baby, but you have to draw a line somewhere!

In terms of having four...its why i have routine. I really couldnt get through the day any more than the kids could, without having some sort of routine. Hate to say it, but Fraser fits into our routine, not us into his, unlike what you do with your first or even second. He just has to lump it a lot of the time but thankfully he is a very laidback little chap!

In the morning, DH gets up and gets the girls up, he gets them dressed whilst i make frasers bottle and put out breakfast. Then he gets himself ready and the girls and mace have breakfast whilst I feed Fraser. He goes to work, I put Fraser in bouncer whilst I wash the girls hands/face, brush teeth and hair and get mace dressed ready to go. I get myself washed at the same time as the girls and dressed the same time as mason. The school clothes are sorted out the night before and ironed if needed. When they get back from preschool they have to take their school clothes off and put their normal clothes on. Fraser normally starts to get tired and grumpy come 8.30 so I swaddle him up and put him in the car seat and rock him off to sleep. At 8.45am, I take mace down and put him in the double buggy and help the girls with shoes and jackets (checked the night before to make sure they are all to hand) and then I bring Fraser down in the carseat which slots into the buggy and off we go. We always get up at 7am, out the door by 8.50am at latest.

The thing to remember is, that every baby you have, takes that little bit more away from the children you do have. In my situation, summer has had a pregnant mother for most of her life. Then three new babies arriving! I actually had a really hard time when Fraser was born, accepting that Mason couldnt be my 'baby' any more, he went from being a real mummies boy to being a daddies boy. You also have to accept that sometimes you will have to leave baby crying. Sounds terrible but there have been times fraser has woken and I havent been able to go to him right away due to being in the middle of a nappy change etc or he will start crying in the bouncer when getting ready in the morning and I have no choice but to leave him or I couldnt get everyone else ready.

Also the lack of sleep thing with a newborn is a real killer when you have three older children to deal with the next day. There is no catching up on sleep in the day, whatever you get at night, thats it be it 2 hours or 10 hours.

I am not saying dont do it lol, but its hard, some days i want to run screaming from the house and never look back :haha: and my DH gets it in the neck a lot, when I am stressed and I need a vent. If you want a big family, maybe space it out a bit more than I did so they dont all need you as much as they do when they are aged 0-5ish.

yes, the sleep thing would be a problem - i love my bed lol

its good having belle at school so its calmer in the day but to be honest i rarely catch up on sleep when xander sleeps - always something else to do!!!

oh i dont know...... its a hard thing to have to decide!

haha, We'll give the babies to our oh's and go off for a baby n bump meet! :haha:

Maybe thinking dominican republic for a week - can get an all inclusive deal for 1400 for all of us...I could manage not to eat chocolate and live on 200 a month if I knew I would be going to the dominican republic in september! :haha: At least I'd lose the weight needed to wear a bikini if I can't afford food in the meantime!

im up for that - a week away in the sun.............. oh god what i'd give.

i havnt been abroad in 6 years!!!!! im desperate to go back to st kitts - lets do a meet up here! :happydance: lol

*whinge* ... I hardly have the energy to be on here Im obsessed with trying to keep the house clean .. I feel like Im nesting I keep checking Aoibheann all the time and last night I had family drama I'll explain it in GS . but I just want to cry for a week ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->