~*~Feb Lovebugs Baby Club :)~*~

Hi Katy,

glad you are feeling better on the tablets now :).

Can't believe you havent seen your hv for that long, I thought they had to come & see you regular, especially first time mums?

Man, I thought when you breast fed, the weight was supposed to fall off.... eh nope !!! :cry:

Man, I thought when you breast fed, the weight was supposed to fall off.... eh nope !!! :cry:

Mmm, it did for me first time round, not this time :nope:. Must do some exercise n stop eating so much :rofl:

mmmmmm..... to start with i was loosing weight and now i've just hit a stop and its not budging......... think i am eating more than i was initially though so this would be why! the first week of being out of hospital i barely ate a thing - so have made up for it since!

I do think it doesnt come off quite as quick as we are led to believe with bf though.

Anyone watch that supersize v superskinny last night?

there was a bit in it with that seriously big woman in america who was bed bound, she said something that really struck a chord with me...... 'that little voice in your head that says i'll start my diet tomorrow is out to kill you'

obviously that lady was very extremely obese but its true what she said, each pound i am overweight is damaging my health so i should stop listening to that little voice that says start again tomorrow.......... cos i might wake up one of these odd tomorrows and be too big to change it.

so anywho..... i did start again today with proper focus. My first target weight is to lose 1 stone.

starting weight today is 13stone 8lb....... i am giving myself 5 weeks to do the first stone - which i should do easily if i stick to slimming world and dont cheat.

The minimum i want to lose before august is 2 stone, 3 stone would be amazing but honestly dont think i'll do it so if i can do 2 stone i'll be happy.

Despite having breakfast this morning i am currently starving lol :haha:

Hey, my starting weight, 12 stone 11 pounds......holy crap
Would love to be 2 stone lighter for the wedding where I was supposed to be a bridesmaid, just so I know I could have done it !! 3rd July !!

Are we fessing up to any 'bad' food we've eaten???

Hey, my starting weight, 12 stone 11 pounds......holy crap
Would love to be 2 stone lighter for the wedding where I was supposed to be a bridesmaid, just so I know I could have done it !! 3rd July !!

Are we fessing up to any 'bad' food we've eaten???

well 28th august is d day for me being chief bridesmaid.

bad stuff i eat - its literally grabbing chocolate bars or crisps to snack on rather than fruit, i also have a serious love for cheese and happily cut of a chunk of cheese to eat or grate far too much of it over pasta etc,... portion sizes are definitely a contributing factor too!! i cook BIG meals that fill the plate - there is just no need for it!

I also like the odd magnum after dinner :)

Jordans breakfast bars are my savour, Jaffa cakes are my downfall as I have about 4 or 5 rather than 1...no wonder my butt is getting bigger :haha:

Was gonna wait til after my 6 week check to start doing Pilates again, but can I just start??? feel fine, still have a few stitches but they aren't sore....are we supposed to wait?? Tia is going to playgroup 3 mornings now til 12.30pm, so if Evie is sleeping, I could be getting in my dvd 3 mornings a week, but don't want to do any damage to my poor lady bits xx

Mmm, it did for me first time round, not this time :nope:. Must do some exercise n stop eating so much :rofl:

I'm starting to graze all the time......WHY OH WHY are asda doing buy one get one free on Jaffa cakes !!!

Sooo Low GI diet, here we come :)

mmm jaffa cakes- good job my asda is so far away lol. My downfall is the 96p easter eggs in morrisons. Got through a creme egg one & a crunchies one since sat pm :blush:

I love easter eggs, the choc tastes soo much better when its egg shaped......yes I know, I'm mad :haha:

But thats it, no more crap food, my belly is horrible, I want my body back now !

Diet commenced .......:)

Im not an easter egg fan - I think the chocolate tastes worse!

Any eggs i get sit around for ages and every year the same ritual happens. After a couple of weeks I open them all up and melt the chocolate down and make rice crispie cakes )

You ladies need to join me on the cambridge diet, it is a bit like slim fast, but with all the vits and mins u need, and it dont involve food lol. well depending what plan u start on, iv had to start on step 2/3, which is 3 shakes and a small bit of chicken, started monday and have lost 3 and half lbs already, i gained 4 stone while pregnant with paris and lost in all in 4 months thanks to this diet, i have to say its extremely hard, but if like me u are determind, then its do able

start weight 10,7
would ideally like to be 8 stone again, but will be happy to get to 8,6

x

Is anyone breastfeeding and on a diet???

Im soooooooo desperate to lose weight but obviously want to do so safely!xx

You ladies need to join me on the cambridge diet, it is a bit like slim fast, but with all the vits and mins u need, and it dont involve food lol. well depending what plan u start on, iv had to start on step 2/3, which is 3 shakes and a small bit of chicken, started monday and have lost 3 and half lbs already, i gained 4 stone while pregnant with paris and lost in all in 4 months thanks to this diet, i have to say its extremely hard, but if like me u are determind, then its do able

start weight 10,7

x

I was just checking it out online, it sounds really good, but where do you buy the shakes etc?

start weight 10,7

x

I cant do liquid diets. The make me miserable and so ultimately I fail at loosing any weight. Good luck to you and hope you get to your target weight !! xx

You cant buy them online, you have your first appt with a Consultant, he/she will be there just to give u support, u can get weigh'd weekly if u wish, you can only buy the shakes from them,

a lot of people are put off by it, and think its unhealthy, it isnt and unlike slim fast, i dont feel starving, they have soups/shakes/bars so plenty of choice

and best of all the weight falls off, u go up plans so u slowly introduce food again, i managed to maintain for 3 years befor i fell pregnant with Adam

x

Had a look at the Cambridge Diet, but found this on their website about breastfeeding women:
1. Why are pregnant or breast feeding women advised not to use Cambridge?

Answer

Pregnant and lactating women require increased levels of protein and energy, and are
advised to follow a diet rich in lean protein, wholegrains fresh fruit and vegetables etc.

So low GI one for me I think, basically cutting out all crap sugars and eating good foods.

weight watchers also allow for breast feeding women, you are allowed more points. I have a membership with ww, so if anyone wants to know their points allowance let me know :D I am allowed a whole 18 a day and have been failing miserably. I am 9 stone 10 and really want to get down to 8 stone 6 but as soon as I get stressed or down I start eating. I am going to make a real effort from tomorrow as I got a lovely top from ebay and its gorge, but my tum makes it look rubbish.

I had some supernoodles for lunch today, only thing in the house lol and it says on the ww site, they are 5 points for half a pack, so a whole 10 points for the whole...omg. Bad me.

I need to get back to slimming world, I just havnt got the energy at the moment.

I started before I got pg due to poly cystic ovaries which made me balloon when I came off the pill - its a plan an easy plan to follow, green days are fab for me as im a veggie :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->