~*~Feb Lovebugs Baby Club :)~*~

Now Gill, I will step up to the plate and shift a few stone for Sept, ohhhh how I'd love to be going to Jamaica.... don't think I could do the flight with my toddler though :haha:

Now Gill, I will step up to the plate and shift a few stone for Sept, ohhhh how I'd love to be going to Jamaica.... don't think I could do the flight with my toddler though :haha:

I know that feeling, it's much easier when they are babies & just sit/sleep/eat & poo :rofl:. I think I would have to drug Kaden these days to get him to it still for any length of time. Though I am looking at getting a late deal in Sep to somewhere warmer than england for a week(or 2 if we can afford). DH reckons that Maui will be good lol, though I think thats more for the windsurfing than the weather haha.

I'm now starting to wonder why I want to go away with a 6 month old baby! eeckk! At least its BA we're flying with and not a cheapy "We dont care" airline. lol

Just hope to god she doesn't do the whole screaming thing the whole way

aww i didnt realize there was a feb lovebug baby thread! :dohh:

its so nice coming on and seeing all the familiar screen names with 'mummy to...' underneath!

Hey Ladies... I've taken the plung - I've started my diet, or should I say, eating healthy...

During my pregnancy with Harrison I only put on about 1stone 7lbs but since having him ive eaten like a pig, think its making up seing as i could barely eat 2 mouthfull of a meal for the last 10 weeks...

So... hear goes, ideally id like to lose about 3/4 stone hopefully by the end of the summer :) ill keep you posted..

aww i didnt realize there was a feb lovebug baby thread! :dohh:

its so nice coming on and seeing all the familiar screen names with 'mummy to...' underneath!

I know its wonderful ! :hugs: glad you found the thread , Im not online as much as I used to be , I find I seem to sleep more :thumbup: How are you ?
Good look girls with the diets Ive started mine too , Im aiming for 3 stone by july ? Im sure its do-able .

I have 1.5 st to lose by summer - she says sitting here with a wine spritzer having just eaten a huge lasagne n garlic bread. Oops.

Pooey - not only has shelby got green poo today, she has been attached to my boob since about 5pm with a brief break of half an hour. I've pulled her off when she fell asleep and given her to dad for a while. my nipple kills now! grrr.

Gill i know how u feel. Vinnie was like that yesterday evening and i kept switching boobs every time he fell asleep (which was after about 5 minutes of suckling). One of my nipples is now slightly black on one side...bruising maybe?!! They were nearly as sore last night as they were in the first week!!

I cant wait to start dieting......i dont want to cut anything out/down at the moment because Vinnies putting on weight so well though!!
xx

Hey Ladies... I've taken the plung - I've started my diet, or should I say, eating healthy...

During my pregnancy with Harrison I only put on about 1stone 7lbs but since having him ive eaten like a pig, think its making up seing as i could barely eat 2 mouthfull of a meal for the last 10 weeks...

So... hear goes, ideally id like to lose about 3/4 stone hopefully by the end of the summer :) ill keep you posted..

I have 2 stone to lose, hoping breastfeeding will help.......how much do you think your boobs weigh now?? as mine feel about 4lbs worth some days....trying to blame them for my weight gain :haha:

:cry: she's got blood in her poo now too

You might take her to the doctor so...?

Little un fed every 2.5 - 3 hours today until 5.30 then not again till 10pm, wonder what sleep I will get later as he was sleeping more than usual today.

I have 2 stone to lose, hoping breastfeeding will help.......how much do you think your boobs weigh now?? as mine feel about 4lbs worth some days....trying to blame them for my weight gain :haha:

Yea I have got and always had pretty big boobies so i do try and use them as a excuse, but 4 stone of excuse?? lol i dont think sooo:blush:

Oh i have started my diet aswell, id like to say some weight is due to my boobs! but im almost boobless now :( so cant even say a lb or 2 is because of them!

iv got 2 stone to lose, didnt put on as much this time round, i gained over 4 stone with my daughter, and managed to lose that, so im sure i can do it this time round

I'm not so bothered about losing physical weight but I want to lose the belly apron and love handles. How the frick is this belly going to go? I can fit into all my jeans except for my belly hanging over and being too tight to sit down. grrr.

my little darling now weighs 8lb11 :cloud9:

I re started my diet today, I had a hiccup here and there over the weekend - how crap am i?!!! But its the tiredness - i find when I get to that point in the day when the tiredness overwhelms you I just reach for the snack cupboard (maybe this is the problem and I should get rid of this top shelf in the cupboard - its full of goodies for lunchboxes and treats and just general badness)

So i am trying again. Im not going to beat myself up, im still lighter than when I conceived xander so thats a step right.

Maybe we could do a weekly weigh in...... what do you all think? Could spur us on a bit?? Set up a lovebug weigh in thread maybe?

Hows all your days going today?

Xander has been really grizzly in the daytimes for the last 2 days - i just dont know whats up with him, Im putting it down to wind but he just moans when he's asleep and fidgets about and has developed this lovely little ear shattering squeal when im not getting my boob out fast enough for him to feed on - most bizzare child he is! lol

Oh and BTW - im not impressed at the fact that certain people are off on holiday when I am not!!! How is this fair exactly???!!! lol

xx

my little darling now weighs 8lb11 :cloud9:

:happydance:Thats great:happydance:

Just had Tahlia weighed this morning. She was weighed last Thurs and was
9lb15 (a 1lb gain since birth) and now weighs .................. 10lb6.5oz!!! Thats 7.5oz in 5 days, with all the sickiness too - chunky monkey :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->