~*~Feb Lovebugs Baby Club :)~*~

Ramble - you BF or formula, sounds like you have it sorted..

Lee lee, FB link didnt work and couldnt reply on PM as your box was full...
Am on FB with piccie of Thomas in yellow babygro - Jane Daly is the name.
xx

I am ff pixie, he was breast milk fed from a bottle until he was about two weeks old, then onto formula. :)

Glad Fraser is doing better Max! Thats good news!

How is everyone else's bubs doing today?

I felt terrible earlier - Poor xander was sick when he was laid down and it all ran in his ear and hair and all over his face and without really thinking i quickly grabbed a wet wipe and rubbed it through his hair and over his cheek and cleaned his ear......... he came up in the worst red/blotches and spots within seconds - and i knew this happens but i just didnt think until after i'd done it and his face looked so terrible, poor lil man, its all gone now mind but still! slapped hand for me, wont be forgetting again!

Claire, hope you are feeling much better now, Its so exhausting and physically demanding when you are having such terrible broken sleep, I hope you have turned the corner now and will get some more sleep.

My friend is coming round tonight to take my dress measurements - im not happy, i dont want my dress ordered for the size i am now, i want it for the size i will be then, i know it'll be altered but im just annoyed about it!

Just had scrambled egg on toast for lunch - hope it doesnt add any more inches on lol - i was considering not eating til she had been round :)

Hubby and I went to a pub today for a spot of lunch. sat down, had a look st menu then hubby nipped off to the loo. Whilst he was gone, the waitress came up to me (about 10 mins after being in the establishment) and told me that I can't stay because they don't allow babies in there on friday and saturdays. Sun to thurs they are welcome and children are welcome on friday and saturdays but not babies. I wasn't feeding her, she was sound alseep in her car seat, we wernt taking up space or blocking anyone in or nothing. Yet I had to leave as I had a baby with me. I was in tears leaving, and hubby was ages in the loo too so I had to stand outside waiting for him to come back and tell him we weren't allowed in because we had Shelby with us. Fuming and mega upset, infact im still crying. Fucky fucky fuck twats.

WHAT ?? I've never heard of something so stupid...so if you had a screaming 3 year old that'd be ok, but a baby sleeping in a car seat isn't....I'd have gone mental !!

That's horrendous Gill. Maybe you should get your OH to ring the manager and have a word or write them a letter. That policy is so ridiculous.

Hubby and I went to a pub today for a spot of lunch. sat down, had a look st menu then hubby nipped off to the loo. Whilst he was gone, the waitress came up to me (about 10 mins after being in the establishment) and told me that I can't stay because they don't allow babies in there on friday and saturdays. Sun to thurs they are welcome and children are welcome on friday and saturdays but not babies. I wasn't feeding her, she was sound alseep in her car seat, we wernt taking up space or blocking anyone in or nothing. Yet I had to leave as I had a baby with me. I was in tears leaving, and hubby was ages in the loo too so I had to stand outside waiting for him to come back and tell him we weren't allowed in because we had Shelby with us. Fuming and mega upset, infact im still crying. Fucky fucky fuck twats.

What an absurd policy to have.......... Complain Gill -infact, go to your local paper and tell them you have a great story for them! i cant believe it!

dont be upset by it though Gill, laugh at them being such - what was it you called them :winkwink:

Hi Gill thats fucking crap, dont let it keep upsetting you though, you deserve better. Well put it this way, they've lost business because of it, you should spread the word too.
XX

Any one experiencing short feeds for 15 mins and then another one exactly an hour later, just wondering if Thomas is really actually hungry when he does this or just thirsty or wanting to suck? he doesnt really like the soother.

morning am tired as oh not here so i am missing the extra time in bed!

Im nackered too. Vinnies been screaming since 7 and i cant find anything to calm him down, he dropped off for 5 mins when i turned the hoover on but now hes awake again and screaming....argggh!!!

Any one experiencing short feeds for 15 mins and then another one exactly an hour later, just wondering if Thomas is really actually hungry when he does this or just thirsty or wanting to suck? he doesnt really like the soother.

Xander does this sometimes - I think its more comfort than anything else. :baby:

On the flip side, last night I had to sit and let him suckle from 6pm til midninght with little 5 minute intervals here and there. I am knackered today. He's going through that 'im going to be a fussy so and so and cry for no reason' stage. Once he went down at just gone 12 he did then sleep til 5 so I got some solid sleep but have pretty much been awake since 5 as Belle then came into our room at 6.10 just as I put him back into his moses basket! :dohh:
She got in with us, Richard got up with her half an hour later and 10 minutes after that Xander was awake again. ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

Im nackered too. Vinnies been screaming since 7 and i cant find anything to calm him down, he dropped off for 5 mins when i turned the hoover on but now hes awake again and screaming....argggh!!!

:hugs:

Hope he settles down soon. Its so draining when the crying is constant - Can you not just pop him next the hoover for a few hours :haha:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->