~*~Feb Lovebugs Baby Club :)~*~

I never would have thought Im defiantly going to get my bum in gear and go to one .

Sinead - good let us know, you know your library or gp will have a list of groups or even your public health nurse. Our GP has 2 PHN and they have a walk in clinic on a tuesday afternoon and you can get advice and get baby weighed, your gp might have same? Oh and they will know of places to go..

I never would have thought Im defiantly going to get my bum in gear and go to one .

:hugs:

Good on you for going to the doctor Sinead. He/she will be able to help with how you are feeling.

Baby groups are great. I felt shy to start with but I kept going and made some
great friends. I wouldn't go out if I didn't have the groups to go to. I have nothing in common with my friends from before and I'm to tired to make an effort really. Other mums don't care if you turn up half an hour late with baby sick down your front lol. Do you have sure start centres in Ireland? My local one runs some great ones but def ask your health visitor they will know xx

Illl defo find out im actually loving the idea :0 . hmm think I might try get a few bits done while my little madam is asleep .

Illl defo find out im actually loving the idea :0 . hmm think I might try get a few bits done while my little madam is asleep .

Yeah thats the spirit, we went out for breakie and he slept in car seat, still asleep now so on the blog with casualty on the sky plus!!!
Just make sure that for some of her sleeps you do things for yourself like painting your nails or making some chatty calls to friends etc or watching telly, important to have "me" time too. Big Hugs :hugs:

Oh this will make you all laugh, my 13 year old told me I had katie price boobs without paying for them!!!!!!
:haha::haha::haha:

Yeah thats the spirit, we went out for breakie and he slept in car seat, still asleep now so on the blog with casualty on the sky plus!!!
Just make sure that for some of her sleeps you do things for yourself like painting your nails or making some chatty calls to friends etc or watching telly, important to have "me" time too. Big Hugs :hugs:

Oh this will make you all laugh, my 13 year old told me I had katie price boobs without paying for them!!!!!!
:haha::haha::haha:

Lol - that is hilarious!

Sinead :hugs: Do talk to the doctor, you'd probably be surprised how understanding they are.

How did you all find mum and baby groups? I've looked on the net but can only find mum and toddler ones which he's too young for. HV didn't know of any either xx

Katy where do you live? Have a look see if you have a surestart centre or a children centre near you. The rest were advertised in my doctors where the health service is. I'm really surprised your HV didn't know of any! Also look on the NCT website they quite often have groups you can search in your local area. Do you have postnatel groups?

haha Katie price boobs ! I found one in out local GAA I think its on tuesday so Im going to man up and go .. nervous :(

Hey ladies, I have 2 kids with the cold, and a grouchy oh....can i come stay with one of you :haha:

I just put James on my lap while I got my boob out and he just kicked off my tummy and nearly fell off I just caught him. I jumped out of my skin! I can't believe he's that strong already. If he had fallen off I wud never have forgiven myself!

haha Katie price boobs ! I found one in out local GAA I think its on tuesday so Im going to man up and go .. nervous :(

Am going to try the one near me too, we can compare after, the ones near me are wed and fri mornings.
Well Done Sinead,
XX

I just put James on my lap while I got my boob out and he just kicked off my tummy and nearly fell off I just caught him. I jumped out of my skin! I can't believe he's that strong already. If he had fallen off I wud never have forgiven myself!

Ooops! He probably would have beenn ok.
xx:hugs:

Thomas fed at 9.15 am and not again then till 3.15 and then again at 5.15 and after his bath he fed at 8.20 for 30 mins non stop so hopefully will last till 11.30 or so and then he will get his formula for next feed which may be around 4 am, so I will go to bed after the 11.30feed is done and let OH settle him etc.
OH is on for edinburgh and we are looking at ferries. Also can we decide on a date, not 4th july if thats ok because we have international family reunion that day.

Well if its edinburgh I reckon I will book to stay at seton sands haven park, I dont really mind when as I have no school age children yet (well until august!).

I'll just travel down on the day, will only take 3 hours. Would be good if it was a weekend so hubby can share the drive with me and go see his friend who stays just outside Edinburgh.

Mind you, I am getting to look after my fil car whilst he's working in Bahrain so i could be pursueded to drive that down (its a 2 seat convertible lol)

Oooh Gill you and Shelby will be looking "uber" cool in that!!haha.

I dont mind a date either. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"