~*~Feb Lovebugs Baby Club :)~*~

ugh was supposed to be going to the GP today , but Im stuck waiting for a delivery :(

Hey all!

hope you all had a good easter weekend!!!

We taught Belle how to ride her bike without stabilisers yesterday - so proud of her! was great fun :)

HV has just been to see us this mornin, xander is 12lb 13oz..... little fatty! lol

we're off out again to the park for more bike riding - there's no stopping her now!

x

Aww glad xander is going well!

I had the health visitor too, turned up unannounced, was still in my dressing gown, house a mess lol! Fraser is doing fine too, weighing in at 12 pound 4, he has put on 5 and half pounds since birth so very happy and on the 75th centile now. She was very happy with him.

I've got Harrisons injections at 2pm today.. so scared... ill also get him weighed as i havent done for 2 weeks, he was 10lb 14 last..

Hi All

Well done ladies on your babies weight.
We have to get a new washing machine as ours has broken, typical, we were told that if it went again then prob not worth fixing, i had the door open and it continued to pump for water!!!

We use infacol cos Thomas is windy but having read what you have said I have to say that he could"fart for Ireland" and stinky too!! He doesnt really like gripe water but we have managed to get him to take it a couple of times, maybe I should try something else, has anyone tried colreleif that goes into bottles?

Maybe we should get a Dr Brown bottle and see if that helps.

Can I ask if anyone has recently given up BF and gone to FF does it make it easier to get a routine or get them to go longer at night, Thomas is 2 months old and still sometimes its 1,5 or 2 hours in between feeds and I am beginning to feel that there is not enough goodness in my milk.

With the gripe water, I washed out an infacol bottle and pour it into there, then its really easy to give fraser it. It really seems to help him and he has started burping again, the farting is getting less and less. He has been an absolute dream today, compared to the last week on the avent bottles and infacol. He hasnt woke up on any of his naps so far, taken 5-6 ounce each feed much happier...I am so pleased he is not in pain anymore. I really rate those dr brown bottles.

Pixie, nightmare about the washing machine, there is nothing worse I know!

hhmmm might try a day without infacol, as Evie is always straining to pass wind at night !!

my hv said to use it at every feed as wind builds up during the day, he is on breast now and i didnt give him infacol. good idea to use thebottle for gripe water, wwe have syringes.

I cant get the gripe water into vinnie, he kept screaming with it in his mouth then choking. Last time it went down the wrong way and he couldnt breathe so i havent used it since. The colief made him constipated (at least i think it was that), i use Dentinox now and hes so much less windy than before...from the attic and the basement!! haha.

Jane; Vins on bottles now in the day and hes so much more content. I actually enjoy him now!! Havent managed a routine yet, he was waking every 2 hrs at night but now he goes 3/4. But by 5/6am hes back to waking every 2 hrs, im not sure wether this is because he only has breast at night.
xx

I had the health visitor too, turned up unannounced, was still in my dressing gown, house a mess lol! Fraser is doing fine too, weighing in at 12 pound 4, he has put on 5 and half pounds since birth so very happy and on the 75th centile now. She was very happy with him.

ah thats a really good gain from birth!

xander is on the 91st centile - im frightened he's going to turn into a monster!

harrison is now11lb 13oz and 9 weeks today, following the 25th line

Hello everyone!

Weighed James today, he was 12lb 3oz so gaining well!

This will make you giggle, we went to matts parents this weekend for Easter and his four year old sister asked his mum to breastfeed her lol. Then she nursed her dolls but said she's feeding it from her tummy because she doesn't want her boobies to hurt lol.

ah thats a really good gain from birth!

xander is on the 91st centile - im frightened he's going to turn into a monster!

:haha: ahh there is nothing like a chubby baby! They always lose it anyways when they get on the move, then the bones come out, elbows and bum bones to dig into you!

Harrison and James are doing great too!

Thomas weighed 12lbs at last weigh in two weeks ago, so god knows what he is now!!!

Where do you get the Dr Brown bottles,will they fit in the avent sterliser?

I saw dr browns in mothercare when i got my breast-flow bottles.

seems hubby had 2 hours of screaming baby whilst i was at yoga last night! opps! at least I'm relaxed! lol
he's got a works night out at a very posh restaurant in Aberdeen today so I'm mighty jealous! its my fav restaurant and costs a fortune so we only go if someone else is paying! I'm soooo green today!

i was gonna weigh shelby during baby class but she slept through and i didmt want to wake her! :cry: ah well next week then!

Where do you get the Dr Brown bottles,will they fit in the avent sterliser?

Boots do them too and yes they fit in the avent steraliser, though you have to do a bit of faffing about with the inner parts of the bottle. I have four bottles and use the two empty bottle spaces for the extra inner parts.

Fraser actually slept from 7pm-10pm without waking after 30 minutes like he has done every night since this feeding malarky started. We woke him at 10pm and he slept right through till 5am like he used to, then had a quick 2 ounce and back down until we woke him at 7.15am. I am so so pleased that we have our settled smiley baby back. No more infacol as ultimately I am sure that was the real culprit, though I really rate those dr brown bottles. :thumbup:

Glad to here things are better Max. James is really unsettled and clingy I don't know what's up with him, he must be coming down with something x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->